Why are pasty white people so jealous of mediterannean folk? is it because white women love brown men so much?

why are pasty white people so jealous of mediterannean folk? is it because white women love brown men so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty_in_ancient_Greece
statistikdatabasen.scb.se/pxweb/sv/ssd/START__AM__AM0401__AM0401Q/NAKUBefolkningJmfM/?rxid=c67987f4-3c6c-45b2-999a-f6c507018fc2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Statistics say otherwise poo boy

Med guys are gay. Their entire focus is on appearance and gaining attention (from other men)
They talk themselves up. They're loud. They're dominated by their mother all their lives. They're usually duds in the sack. They love shopping but want others to buy stuff for them. If they do get married, they move their wife in with their parents so they can still get their feet under their father's table while they expect their wife to slave for their mother
Med guys are pathetic. Too much arab and kike blood

wrong

Meds are master race

Fucking cumskins have one century as dominance and they will lose it to durka meds haha kek

Fucking cumskins should know where their place is

lmao look at the little pasty anglo virgins absolutely seething

damn right

Any of subhumans on the right has nuclear weapons today?

but the people on the right aren't white
we're OLIVEOIDS you meme flag nigger

correct

How stupid must a person be to think that large stone building full of ventilation is even considered viable option in the north.

*destroys your empire*

As a pasty white person, let it be clear that I never even think of Mediterranean people. They mean nothing to me. All that matters is sage.

>EU flag
>divide and conquer tactics
Why is this always so predictable?

would help your case if you didn't post something rather modern. at that point sweden already had that kind of buildings.
are greeks really this stupid or are you just bad at memeing?

>They mean nothing to me
just like your birthrates

I hate the intentionally shitty art you corporate fags post.

why do whites always look super cringy and autistic compared to meds who always look smug, cool, and collected?

Just posted because of the damage control being so similar
cumskins can't compete

You're projecting and transferring
which is the usual tactic of uncontrollable ego and narcissism
We all know about med men

>greek
Ahahahahaha

Love you guys

Stone building is no good for winter you fucking ape.
Wooden building is better to keep warmth because wood traps heat while stone doesn't.
If Nords built like that, they would have freeze.

That's comfy as fuck.

Anotha waifu

do greeks really think nordic winters allow that kind of architecture?

99% of all nordicists and "x is not white" are Americans though

That's like crediting arabs with destroying modern Europe.

Don't mention eggplants whatever you do

>putting spics in the same category as Romans
Greeks & Romans are both extinct

>Portuguese and spanish

Med masterrace

>mexican
Ahahahahaha

literally no one is white baka lmfao lol XD
to think anyone is white you must be not white lol XD

No ofcourse not. The argument being made here is who was the most civilized one and enviroment plays a huge part in that.

See above

Mediterranshits genocided pagan europe and killed of Viking culture

I wouldnt define myself as white even the term was accounted by spaniards to differenciate betwen negros (moors) and amerindians, however its fine to me not be accounted as white but then nords cannot claim achievments of mediterranean people from themselve

If you meme superiority, the base assumption is similar conditions, and the only difference is greeks are just superior. I thought you guyses invented logic.

Oooof! My dick...

They should have built a chimney though, that place must have been smokey as fuck

Dude you are doing by yourselfs without the intervention on none.
Dont blame others for your own problems

>t.

sage these divide and conquer shill threads

So you do wish you were white after all.

yeah, cause your average Germanic/Nordic built a fucking temple, for himself, and lived in it.

Meds = gay

Shut up shitskin (((mediterranean)))

>is it because white women love brown men so much?

Yes. Good thing they'll be extinct by the end of the century.

>Catalonia flag
>Posts Spain pictures

wew
e
w

>expecting logic from memes
nigger

absolutely NOT

how's it going Muhammad?

Have you ever taken a good look at their "culture?" Shit food, shit music, no family values, centuries of inbreeding. The funniest thing in the world is watching Brits, Scots, and other milky white swine try to talk down to anyone.

>rather modern
>Roman building

Ayyyyyy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty_in_ancient_Greece
>This embarrasses the Medfag

why are whites so effeminate, lads?

lmao pasty nordcucks spend all day sperging out on Sup Forums while this is what their women do

He's clearly the master race.

I bet an army of those would be the fear of the known world.

Just because I dont like mediterranean shits dont mean I am muslim, you genocided Vikings with your (((christianity))) Pay debt you parasitic leech

Typical greek sodomite subhuman

>doesn't mean I am muslim
you are though
just like your ancestors

Vikings used to work for Byzantium as merceneries and always had good relations. Get out of Sup Forums and read a history book, Hans.

on a sidenote

why are swedish girls like this? why can't swedes and other northern european whites control their women?

>Sodomite
>His great grandfather used to drink wine from his enemy's skull.

If you lived at 500 BC, would you rather live in Athens or Stockholm (?!)?

Pay debts parasite (((greek)))

because they themselves are women

Nice argument. And you go milk your sheep sweede, while Arabs are "milking" your women.

>Greece 450BC
>Varg 2017 AD

that's in britain you dumb fucking memeflaggot

That is not in Sweden though lel

I've seen like 20 webm on those women

>If you lived in 500bc
Lol you have to back 2000 years in time to find a time when Greece wasnt a shithole, because 500bc the real greeks (not you ottoman rapebabies) were much whiter than you smelly hairy turk

So there's no Arab touching Sweedish meat at the time you read this?

HAHAHA
sometimes I feel bad for his children

Looks like the snowniggers are triggered
what should we do lads?
I say let them rot in their shitholes

You are just jealous greeks use your women as cumbags you subhuman

Greece even now is a way happier place than your muddy shithole.

Also, Greece was the center of the world until 500 years ago, while still being one of the top 50 economies in the world.

And we still have half a country to liberate from the Turks.

IS IT REALLY YOU

You country is fucking flooding with refugees.

Poor little Faith Goldy said she won't go back to Greece like she used to do every year because Muslims have taken over several islands and they're just defecating in the streets.

Stop pretending Greece is like some BASED country, you bent over your ass and let in every refugee that wanted, atleast the central Europeans put a stop to it. You're not different from Sweden.

>500 years ago
WE

Voluntarily? No, Swedish girls generally date Swedish or other Scandinavian men.

In 2016, 97% of Swedish women had Swedish men as partners: statistikdatabasen.scb.se/pxweb/sv/ssd/START__AM__AM0401__AM0401Q/NAKUBefolkningJmfM/?rxid=c67987f4-3c6c-45b2-999a-f6c507018fc2

The race mixing thing is not big here. To answer your question, are Arab men touching our women? Yes, because they are generally so unsuccessful with women here due to being short and swarthy as well as low-status, they have to rape. And they rape a whole lot. Which is one of the many reasons why we need to purge them from this place. Btw Georgios, stop the anti-Nord shitposting please, what's honestly the point of behaving like a kike? Nobody denies the huge achievements of your people in the past. Be proud of that instead of having to attack others.

This, but dont forget that the people they take in Greece are the same swarthy invaders that already live there

Ikibey

You doubt it, Sven? We are not Euroniggers like you.

I am a greek

Says the swede subhuman

>swedish statistics
lmao very reliable, coming from the same country that routinely hides the fact that your women get BLACKED all across sweden

Ikibey where have you been?

why are whiteniggers like this?

>say greeks, portuguese, roman, and spanish people are white
>then call them brown people
are you even trying at this point?

kek, if that was the case our government would brag about it and put it out in the public for all to see. Dumb fucking kike

Refugees don't stay here you nigger. We are a gateway to Europe, welfare heavens like Germany and Sweden. We had 800.000 migrant arrivals in 2015 ALONE, now we have about 60.000 left from 2016 and early 2017

Many of the syrians and pakis that arrive in Sweden passed through Greece first

you're welcome :)

Greek DNA has remained unlike your country you swede subhuman

Same applies in Ottoman Greece as well. Children of Greeks and Turks became Turks so they get the islamic priviledge of the empire.

Yeah there used to be some cool stuff in Greece but now all you do is clean our beach chairs and hand us towels.

>Spaniards and Portuguese
>White
user come on, they were Arab rape slaves for 800 years none of them are white.

and talking about being based
you love kikes even more than Americans