OK guys, I get it

OK guys, I get it.

You're in it for the lulz, you like your memey pepe president, and I respect that, but you seriously can't agree with HIS tax plan.

TRUMPS tax plan is actually PUTINS tax plan. Look at the infographics, SEE for yourself, discrimination against blacks, hispanics, Indians and Hindus is BETWEEN THE NUMBERS, woven DEFTLY into the writing to DELUDE AND CONFUSE YOU so you continue TO VOTE FOR HATE!

POL IS DRIVING OFF A CLIFF, AND CAN ONLY SURVIVE IF IT SEES THE TRUTH, AS REDDIT HAD BEFORE IT!

I do not see anywhere in the plan that has to do with race

LOOK IN BETWEEN the FEDERAL DATA

>discrimination against blacks, hispanics, Indians and Hindus
...How is that a bad thing?

Putins tax plan is not bad. Low income taxes for citizens. High costs for foreigners.

Muh russia
>Muh all fields

What's wrong with voting for hate? I like being hateful. It gives me energy.

Liberals have spent all their focus since the Enlightenment trying to convince us that morality doesn't exist. Fine. If you're going to create a world where morality doesn't exist, why do I have to be concerned with doing/voting for things that are immoral?

Remember, I'm allowed to do anything to anyone at anytime, as long as said action makes me feel "empowered".

Sage and kys

Sage

>discrimination is part of the plan
>fully embraces the idea that non-whites are unable to earn money like white people
I love the left.

Give me the data now

Dude I love PUTINS tax plan. I save $2000/yr while millionaire liberals in California and New York pay for it.

You SAGE because you CANNOT SEE the TRUTH

LOOK inbetween the DATA, GRASP the picture

Look at his TAX PLAN, you'll see the DARK TRUTH

Hindus earn more on average than whites, so they will gain more benefit.
I'll pretend to ignore the fact that you equate all brown people as low earning trash.
Keep calling others racist tho! It's working wonders.

R U S S I A N. S P Y. D E T E C T E D

YOU WILL NEVER GET BETWEEN ME AND COMMUNIST AMERICA, KRAUT

Browns earn less than Whites. FACT.

>checks and.com

Nope, nothing, no discrimination.

Look BETWEEN the data
SEE the TRUTH

Racist

Sauce, faggot.

Also sage.

T h e t a X p L a n

Guiz oh no he gets it