COMMIES WIN

WTF HAPPENED, /POL?

LOL, and you fucking pussies won't do a thing other than "HURR RACE WAR DAY OF THE ROPE" on Sup Forums, while ANTIFA burns down shit and destroys shit

Fuck you small-dicked pussies. Commies won't win because they are strong, but because you pussies are weak and timid

> IM A 6'11 BLOND WHITE ARYAN WHO LIFTS

You're a 6'11 vagina because you aren't in the streets, organizing yourselves

Keep rioting. That will sway public opinion to your side

Washington, DC judges happened.

So? This was only for 6 of them. There are still 180+ more awaiting trial.

They need to fuck up more shit. Simple as that. Just means we wait a little bit longer.

I'm really just looking for a rundown. I wasn't aware of this trial until just now.

Jesus. Too much bait, friendo. Reign it in a bit. (YOU) and +$0.02 for effort.

Our speech is violence, their violence is speech

LOL let them riot and destroy everything. We are the ones who work, will have power and influence, and move the economy.

nice, i hope they riot again

>We are the ones who work

>Sup Forums
>work
pick one and only one

>j20
Quick rundown? Are these the inauguration rioters?

I’m at work right now though, Friend.

You work at the zoo? Nice

> DURR ITS BAIT

Keep telling yourself that, you whipped little bitch. Does sharing gifs make you feel better? Because the cops are just spraying people; its their job, not because they're fighting communism

And what happens when they burn your workplace down, idiot?

kek

>comerades

We've been getting complacent.

Fucking kek, what are you talking about? Do you honestly think a few soy boy commies are going to burn down buildings? I don't work in a city, so they won't be anywhere near me. I hope they try, then they can get taken out legally.

We don't do shit because kike judges throw several charges at us without bail like they did with Cantwell and other WNs.

You sound mad.

Can we just kill these fucking people

more like comerags

How long did Eric Clanton get?

We'll either aim for large target or we won't target the lower fish at all. That's our prerogative.

Nope.
Why?
Tbh senpai i don't think any of you have the balls to kill anyone at all.

Who the fuck cares. Little babies have their tantrums.

>"Hurr, durr: I destroy stuff, therefore I am right."

No, you are not. History will remember.

This is what the west has come to.

DC judges are far left Hillaryshills, this is not a surprise

It's essentially a mini-California

Come on. You knew some SJW judge would side with them

This guy is right Sup Forums.
We whites do not organise, nor stick with each other. We do not scream when injustices happen to us. We need to start learning from our enemies and start using their tactics against them.

>Charlottesville

Working on it.

Because honestly, 10 years in prison is retarded for protesting ( and even rioting). It was an Obama law that made this dumb ass sentence. It really isn't beneficial to anyone. Besides, commies make more enemies when they are allowed to act fools. In prison, they might get some sympathy.

I think they just finished pre trial. His trial will be going for a while starting next year.

I'm still looking for a rundown. DOES ANYONE HAVE A RUNDOWN??

>everywhere is a mini California
Just admit, the US is gone

Its a win for freedom of speecg and expression. They werebt even being charged with vandalism, it was a group punishment law. I hate commies more than anyone but only authoritarian shills want these guys to get prosecuted.

> t. pussy

I'm the type of guy that has a cpl and my sig with me everywhere I go, a handgun I keep in my car at all times, one on my nightstand. A rifle behind the door. Shotgun in the closet. Range every Sunday. I have never met a single liberal that uses or carries a firearm. I'm not sure your concern should be weather or not we would actually kill anybody, but rather who has the tools to accomplish it when both parties are forced to. If back people into a corner that are far more equipped and readied for something like that what will be the end result?

No, DC has always been a disgusting, liberal hellhole. In fact, they have never voted anything other than Demofags in presidential elections.