HURR...MUELLER 'S GOT NOTHING

TRUMPTARDS BTFO
RUSSIANS FINGERED BY TREASURY DEPT.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-21/russia-funded-adoption-group-is-said-to-draw-mueller-scrutiny

So literally nothing which leads to op's literal shaking

awww...you ok?
need to watch some Fox news with your grandma?

Adoption agency? Anyone remember when Putin stopped allowing kids to be sent to USA foster care system? Is this pizza related? Is Mueller going after the pedos?

This guy is so far off track of what he was put in place to investigate. What next? Will he review Russian Olympic team doping?

death to shills

I'm very happy with Mueller dropping the hammer again and again on Drumpf, making sure not only a case of impeachment but also for jail. Retard Don the Con will die in prison.

>Adoption agency
>Presidential campaign
Is he gonna inspect vodka companies next?

>literally investigating russians donating to the trump campaign

nice trill shillboy

there are mountains of evidence now. It's only a matter of time. The only thing that worries me is that the house intelligence committee republicans have shown they are part of this conspiracy too. I wonder how deep it goes and if Mueller himself is really as immune to the corruption as we think he is or if he's just putting on a show to appease the democrats. I have no faith in any republican in a position of power in the government anymore.

90 years later
>only a matter of time till we get that dastardly Drumgphf

Unless Mueller has a video of Trump telling Putin he will lift the sanctions for money, and then Putin handing a suitcase over to Trump, Mueller hasn't got shit.

You guys doing ok?

???
That's not the story. Take a pill and calm down soyboy your getting your hopes up again.

>Russian-American man named Rinat Akhmetshin
hahahahhahaha nice fukcing source, faggot.

literally nothing, go back

It's cruel, at this point, the way the media keeps toying with their emotions.
Maybe the MSM can be held legally culpable for all the suicides that are coming.

DDDDDDDDDDRRRRRUUUUMPFFFFF
BEEE TEEE EFF OOOOOOOOHHH

has nothing to do with Trump though. We know Russians are involved - they are the fucking people hired by Fusion GPS you massive faggot.

Watch this y'all. Care to say just what are in these Mountains? Oh, and if you would be so kind, would y'all explain just where all this mountain of evidence is?....oh and just how y'all know what's in it? That would be most enlightening, I'd think. C'mon, Y'all put up now.

>Russian-American man named Rinat Akhmetshin
trusting someones stories about some churka
>two people familiar with the probe
classic
>said Bill Browder, a U.S.-born fund manager whose accountant, Sergei Magnitsky
yeah, that guys has no interest to make up all kinds of shit
>according to a person familiar with the effort
another one, sweet

Mueller has 10000 indictments.

Get ready.

I am really getting tired of the news failing to mention the stupid Veselnitskaya woman not being immediately related to Fusion GPS.

Will these people be extradited? Is she still in the US? I know you've mentioned rice and the FISA warrant - but who is the monkey that allowed her into the country? She was in the UK at one point too (presumably). Someone who met with papadopulos. Was it the same woman? Supposedly he met some professor. Given her status, it must mean the UK is complicit because she would have also needed a special waiver of a visa to enter the UK. Or was she in another European country?

So the lawyer obama let into the country who was hired by fusion gps to frame Trump is having her client investigated?

If a party financed them, it's the Democrats. FusionGPS was lobbying for them.

Believe it or not, there is a long tradition in Western media of major stories and scandals being broken open by reporting based on sources who choose to remain anonymous.

Of course, in Russia, the reporter would be tortured into giving up the names and then their mutilated body would be left by the roadside, like Estemirova. But we do things a bit differently.

T I C K
O
C
K

its fucking over drumpies

So do you live in a tiny house or do you live in your parent's tiny house? Tell me about your tax situation

why are you grandma shaming, shitlord? is it because you can't remain true to your ideology, and must abandon it to pursue it?!

Did HillDawg have an agreement in place with Puty to repeal Magnitsky Act (Puty's friends want access to US banking system again) in exchange for setting up Trump with dossier?

That bitch is repulsive

Lawdy, you dipshits are excitable ... of this leads to anything it'll be FusionGPS

And don't forget who expedited getting the Russian lawyer into the country w/o the proper visa ... think, McFly

I don't think the Dems want Mueller looking into anything involving under privileged children

This is going to have to do with manafort/podesta. Not Trump! Sorry fag!.

>too stupid to read the articel

this is magnitsky act stuff fucktards.

it's hilarious how they are brushing aside cold hard evidence of conspiracy in the FBI, collusion with Russia to fund the dossier, and setup the meetign with the lawyer...

It's precious!

Oh noes, not magnitsky act! Literally means nothing. Media is just talking about Russia to distract from the major wins Trump has gotten all year including repeal of Obamacare mandate and the tax bill passed that everyone admits will likely bring more businesses into our country and lower taxes for everyone. Merry Christmas.

daww sweetie got twiggered by fake news

Will digits confirm?