i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb
>NE Hama Dec8
imgur.com/a/5kQ4Q
>E Ghouta Dec4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

Devs Dec 21
>SAA imposes fire control over Beit Jinn after weeks of fighting, capture nearly all hilltops in region
>Aleppo; Rebels target civilians with rockets, artillery after thousands celebrate 1 year ann. of liberation, kill 3
>N Latakia; Both SAA and Islamist militias move large amounts of reinfocements to area
>Sy FM; “There is another Daesh called the SDF...Give up or share the same fate as Daesh”
>SE Aleppo; SAA recovers after heavy losses yesterday, storms, captures Al-Hawarin
>DeZ; SDF not able to break ISIS' hold on Shaitat tribal region, repelled by ISIS who also hold town of Abu Hardub
>N Aleppo; Syrian pro-govt forces, Turkish-backed militias exchange fire near disputed Tadef, Sy forces hold south of town, militants north
>Duma approves motion by Putin admin to expand Ru naval refueling facility as full fledged naval to hold entire strike fleet
>S Damas; Deal between IS and Sy govt, SAA to release female ISIS members and wives, IS to return 2 govt fighters bodies
>AP report; Mosul casualty report rises from original figure by Iraqi govt of 1,260 to 9,000+
>India may purchase Russian attack choppers on behalf of Afghan AF to increase the latter's capabilities against jihadists

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/who-sholom-rubashkin-trump-commutes-sentence-rabbi-jailed-fraud-2631291
reuters.com/article/us-usa-congress-shutdown/u-s-lawmakers-seek-temporary-extension-to-internet-spying-program-idUSKBN1EE2VU
wsaz.com/content/news/Prosecutors-ask-FBI-for-info-on-Uranium-One-deal--465639913.html
thenation.com/article/the-trump-administration-is-putting-the-us-on-a-path-to-war-with-iran/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-42446027
rt.com/news/413884-unga-meeting-jerusalem-decision/
telesurtv.net/english/news/Venezuela-Electric-Sabotage-Arrest-Follows-Black-Out-20171221-0009.html
rt.com/news/413861-us-ground-operations-yemen/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-21/urgent-car-rams-into-pedestrians-in-melbourne-up-to-19-injured
bbc.com/news/world-asia-42447510
telesurtv.net/english/news/South-Africa-Downgrades-Embassy-in-Israel-in-Protest-of-Trump--20171221-0008.html
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/943906172700110848
liveleak.com/view?i=cfe_1513852820
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/21/united-nations-un-vote-donald-trump-jerusalem-israel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>9 Countries

BIJI BIJI
KURDESTAN

>Trump Commutes Sentence Of Rabbi Jailed For Fraud
>President Donald Trump on Wednesday commuted the sentence of former kosher meat executive Sholom Rubashkin, who was sentenced to 27 years in prison for bank fraud and money laundering.
ibtimes.com/who-sholom-rubashkin-trump-commutes-sentence-rabbi-jailed-fraud-2631291

>U.S. lawmakers seek temporary extension to internet spying program
>Republican leaders in the U.S. House of Representatives are working to build support to temporarily extend the National Security Agency’s expiring internet surveillance program by tucking it into a stop-gap funding measure, lawmakers said.
reuters.com/article/us-usa-congress-shutdown/u-s-lawmakers-seek-temporary-extension-to-internet-spying-program-idUSKBN1EE2VU

>Prosecutors ask FBI for info on Uranium One deal
>On the orders of Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Justice Department prosecutors have begun asking FBI agents to explain the evidence they found in a now dormant criminal investigation into a controversial uranium deal that critics have linked to Bill and Hillary Clinton, multiple law enforcement officials told NBC News.
wsaz.com/content/news/Prosecutors-ask-FBI-for-info-on-Uranium-One-deal--465639913.html

>The Trump Administration Is Putting the US on a Path to War With Iran
>A recent speech by Nikki Haley eerily recalls Colin Powell’s 2003 UN speech in which he falsely accused Iraq of having a WMD program.
thenation.com/article/the-trump-administration-is-putting-the-us-on-a-path-to-war-with-iran/

>UNGA votes 128-9 IN FAVOUR of anti-US motion on Jerusalem
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-42446027

>Haley at UNGA Jerusalem Meeting: US makes large contributions to UN, expects to be respected
>The UN General Assembly (UNGA) is holding a rare emergency meeting on the US decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. The meeting is taking place at the request of Arab and Muslim nations.
rt.com/news/413884-unga-meeting-jerusalem-decision/

>Venezuela: 'Electric Sabotage' Arrest Follows Black-Out
>President Nicolas Maduro attributed the black-out to the U.S. government and Miami-based "terrorist groups."
telesurtv.net/english/news/Venezuela-Electric-Sabotage-Arrest-Follows-Black-Out-20171221-0009.html

>Pentagon confirms ‘multiple ground ops & 120+ strikes’ in Yemen
>The Pentagon has disclosed that it carried out “multiple ground operations” in Yemen this year. The confirmation sheds new light on largely covert US military activities in the region.
rt.com/news/413861-us-ground-operations-yemen/

>No Evidence of Terror Link in Melbourne Car Ramming
>Australian police said there is no evidence of a terrorist link to a car ramming attack Thursday in central Melbourne that left 19 people injured.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-21/urgent-car-rams-into-pedestrians-in-melbourne-up-to-19-injured

>Myanmar general hit by US sanctions
>The US has sanctioned a Myanmar general accused of leading an ethnic cleansing campaign against the Rohingya people.
bbc.com/news/world-asia-42447510

>South Africa Downgrades Israel Embassy in Protest of Trump Jerusalem Decision
>South Africa’s ruling party said it is downsizing its embassy in Israel to a “Liaison Office” in solidarity with Palestinians in the face of U.S. bias toward Israel.
telesurtv.net/english/news/South-Africa-Downgrades-Embassy-in-Israel-in-Protest-of-Trump--20171221-0008.html

BOMB THE KURDS
O
M
B

T
H
E

K
U
R
D
S

Updates from previous breads,

DeZ

Aleppo

Idlib

>East Ghouta

Hama

Beit Jinn

Latakia

Iraq
Yemen

Misc.

Videos

Yes goy, push that regionalism meme further goy
Would be a shame if you would be even more dependent on NATO/easier to divide and conquer, wouldn't it, goy?

np US baker. Good night

You guys think Trump will actually stop USAID to all the countries that voted against?

Gn Pingu

>The SAA is now shelling the positions of the SDF on the eastern bank of the Euphrates river
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/943906172700110848

No

>ID
kek

>the eternal Monarchist strikes yet again

>ID
Oh damn, please let there be no kekfags ITT.

Fuck T_D and fuck Kekistani people

>US life expectancy falls for second year
>US
>1st world country

>implying i'm not a separatist myself
Half the "countries" included on your map are literally kike plots
Don't let the good cause make you fall for kike tricks my dude

t. 26 years old girlfriendless kissless handholdless waifuless meguminposter avatarfag exclamation point abuser(like a 12 years old girl) pillow fucker non-white kurdophobe roach-rapebaby autistic socially awkward NEET virgin weeb

>Memeflag

TL;DR

Could be that there's a really good reason the SAA haven't already stormed Mughr al-Mir.
Perhaps some nasty surprises that the SAA know about?
>I'm just grasping at straws.
t. 26 years old girlfriendless kissless handholdless waifuless meguminposter avatarfag exclamation point abuser(like a 12 years old girl) pillow fucker non-white kurdophobe roach-rapebaby autistic socially awkward NEET virgin weeb

Finally! I'd been waiting for that response.

>Jämtland
>Scania
>Sapmi
delet

that might as well be, but until I'm not informed more on them I shall support them causes

He's Iranian, he has to use it. For some reason, using a meme flag let's him post on here. I don't understand the logic behind it, but posting with his geographical flag doesn't work.

>a cute 26.jpg

>but posting with his geographical flag doesn't work.
It probably does but he might be behind some proxy

american school shooter is the new black.

>That Russian enclave surrounded by all those crazies
Kaliningrad 2.0
>pic
>filename
Ok SAKike, game's up.

Don't lie to yourself faggot. You wish you could do cute shit like that with me.

Yeah anyway I suppose the results of Catalunya this evening won't affect any of the other movements right now isn't it?

>handholdless

i added that

probably the saddest thing ive seen on Sup Forums.
i mean virgin is obvious
gf-less is definitely Sup Forums tier
kissless just shows the person hasnt ever interacted with the opposite sex
but thinking to mention "handholdless" just shows how desperate some people are for just a little affection. lonely and sad tbqhfam

>tfw all that applies to me

>absolute state of burger for politics

Only Irani can bully Mark

>tfw except for Slowakia, V4 countries abstained

I CAN BULLY ANYONE I WANT, REEEEEEEEEEEEE
They want those US troops to keep the evil Russians out.

V4 are just showing their impotent rage against the EU, tbqh. Its a protest vote, they don't care about Israel and just want to bark at the EU.

Such a democratic international organisation

Faggot. You haven't earned that right to bully me.

This

wait
what did I mean by this

>tfw not one white nation voted against
All the for states were the central mutt states
Really shows a lot about the US future

Thanks Bashar
liveleak.com/view?i=cfe_1513852820

tb.h, I was hoping to start a wave of C&P responses. Y'know, like 6+ responses to you saying the same thing.

>mercs
And nothing of value was lost
Also
>there are no POW or dead in war

American baker promoting shitposting
This is a ominous sign for the bresd

>Ok SAKike, game's up.
Lastu SAkike.
>you could do cute shit like that
n-nigga what?
>how desperate some people are for just a little affection
d-don't speak like that.

Guess so
wot
>Canada, Mexico and a bunch of Latin American countries abstained as well
watt a surprise
Yes it is

>the useless UN thinks it can tell the US where to put its embassy
>implying they give a fuck
>mudshits screech because they know Jerusalem is ours for the rest of time
Fucking kek, keep winning those UN votes lads.

>American baker
You got the wrong guy.
>I-I'm not a jew, trust me goy!
It's all fun and games until WWIII breaks out, then all bets are off, all protections are gone.

i wish that you find someone

>implying anyone could stop the Euro countries from recognizing East Jerusalem as Plaestine's capital

>imply anyone cares about the UN condemnations
We fucking dared them to try something when they condemned us
The army was ordered to shoot any unauthorised UN personal landing in the airport

won't change if you aren't trying user

> all fun and games until WWIII breaks out,
>imply WW3 won't be the best 15 mins of our lives

Kurds attacked SAA in Khasham and fail hard!

Breaking!

>mfw starting to crave more and more cigarettes
Fuck man I think I g9t h9oked5

I know.
>implying internet won't get shut down as soon as hostilities break out.

Is there any meaning to this vote?

For a country like yours, yes. You would not have to fight it. USA, Russia, and a lot of other countries will be engaged in it, which would mean a lot less active posters on Sup Forums in general.

go join some voluntary org or go in the street with a "free hugs" sign or some shit desu senpai

>he won't shitpost with his enemy on a short range CV radio
What are you even doing man

>implying there will be internet once modern communication infrastructure first gets shut down and then fucked
you'll be waiting in your home, with your only connection out being the emergency broadcast service, hoping that you live either close enough to important infrastructure to die immediately or far enough away to not get fucked by the fallout. Well, maybe you third worlders get a better deal, watching the fireworks from far away. But i doubt you'll get much footage.

>less burgers posting
And this is a bad thing how

Just imagine two autistic WW1 soldiers shouting at each other at night through no man's land

>he smokes cigarettes
Disgusting!
Howdy Master Baker, and it shows allies/enemies.
It's not the same.

We are south of India my man
We will be fallout center from the raping India will get
Paki and chinks have all their rockets firmly covering the entire region

>tfw I have never smoked

I'm still proud of this. I just see it as a waste of money; I'd rather spend that on a good book.

No. The only meaningful votes are the ones made by the Security council.

Go ahead keep blundering every decision, maybe if you fuck it up hard enough Iran can televise themselves laughing at you.

It was a joke from Ukraine actually
Where the rebels and the """"army"""" were talking shit at each other over the radio form their bunkers

nah, you're far enough away to not get fucked by fallout. You'll probably be completly cut off from communications though considering you're only connected to india.

No i mean Trump is going to move the embassy anyway right? so this vote is basically meaningless

Yes. UNSC is where the power is at.

>general assembly
>any meaning
No
The general assembly is just a popularity contest
Everything with Any meaning is going through the security council

Now I'm imagining a bunch of soldiers calling each other faggots over Ham Radios... Reminds me of that ancient Greco-Roman shitposting wall.

Now that I've been SW that joke has lost something desu

When 129 states vote against you after your representative shrieking about ''taking names'', then it's a fucking diplomatic mess. Even back then in 2003, they had plenty of states backing them

>Less Burgers and Russians posting
>A bad thing

>you are here forever
>your body may die but the soul shall be reborn. To shitpost anew

You'll miss my Shitmaps.

So nobody's going to react at the fact that Kurdish led militias that are aligned with the SDF have attacked the SAA in Khasham?

Don't need to when they got blown the fuck out

They got their asses kicked and then shelled afterwards

Think about the implications of this though. It could have easily escalated into a full-blown SAA-Kurd war while a significant part of the SAA was in Hama/Aleppo.
Add this to the fact that there are Burger SpecOps within SDF...

I'll miss you.

I'll miss /sg/.

last jewdi sucked, the beginning jokes spoiled the rest already and then it was just a wash of stuff.
though the 'diverse' castign and milk scene didn't bother me all that mucha ctually, but just the bahaviour of the characters is annoying

without DE-CIX most of europe goes dark

Hello there /sg/.
Why does Mother Nature dislike Iran? Why?

He is most likely that "belgian" kurd.

strongest one always have the hardest path ahead of them

this

>American baker

G-d hates them. which is why he's gonna torch your shithole of a sand nation in eternal nuclear fire you dumb Pershit.

دمار از روزگارمان درآورد، و دمار از روزگارمان درآورد سگ خوار مسلمان

niga wtfstop

>Fugg

already old news
check the last two threads

theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/21/united-nations-un-vote-donald-trump-jerusalem-israel

>UN votes resoundingly to reject Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as capital
The United Nations body’s debate and vote highlighted for a second time in a week the international isolation of the United States over the Jerusalem issue

The United Nations general assembly has delivered a stinging rebuke to Donald Trump, voting by a huge majority to reject his unilateral recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

The vote came after a redoubling of threats by Nikki Haley, the US ambassador to the UN, who said that Washington would remember which countries “disrespected” America by voting against it.

Despite the warning, 128 members voted on Thursday in favour of the resolution supporting the longstanding international consensus that the status of Jerusalem – which is claimed as a capital by both Israel and the Palestinians – can only be settled as an agreed final issue in a peace deal. Countries which voted for the resolution included major recipients of US aid such as Egypt, Afghanistan and Iraq.

Although largely symbolic, the vote in emergency session of the world body had been the focus of days of furious diplomacy by both the Trump administration and Israel, including Trump’s threat to cut US funding to countries that did not back the US recognition.

But only nine states – including the United States and Israel –voted against the resolution. The other countries which supported Washington were Togo, Micronesia, Nauru, Palau, Marshall Islands, Guatemala and Honduras.Twenty-two of the 28 EU countries voted for the resolution, including the UK and France. Germany – which in the past has abstained on measures relating to Israel – also voted in favour.