128 countries stands with the Palestine state and it's capital is in East Jerusalem. Do you agree?

128 countries stands with the Palestine state and it's capital is in East Jerusalem. Do you agree?

Only three years ago everyone on Sup Forums would have said yes, but now we are infested by /r/the_donald (JIDF)

How sad, I thought this place was anti jew

>I have no idea what's happening the post

Stop getting shilled. Everyone knows Drumpf is like a voodoo doll. 4D chess is the effect of the public playing Drumpf like a piano. Of course he will make some stupid decisions, the "Republicans" were never the solution, only a means to purge Democrats.

>not wanting the giant shitfest this is going to create
I want radical centrists to leave

>Palestinian state
stopped reading there

That's just delusional
This is more realisitc

>Palestine state
never heard of it

No. If there is ever a State of palastine its capitol will be in Gaza so that when they attack Israel Israel can bomb their capitol safely.

yes ofc
Israel is not an internatianally recognized country and it must be destroyed at once

I don't care about either side it's just bunch of people are gonna killed and both are evil.
I think Sup Forums wins here, don't we lads....

America should deal with its politicians
The US is falling apart and this is the sort of shit US politicians focus on
Leave izrayle to its own devices
For sure, if the US walked away from izrayle, the world would be a far better place

FREE PALESTINE

Saved.

Just because you don't like Palestine doesn't mean you like Israel? I for one hate both.

good boy, now roll around with your tongue out

>amerimutts are anglo
aren't most of them german by ancestry ?

You're embarrassing yourself again goy

I agree with nuking Palestine.

tera D chess

nuke jerusalem and be done with it
>mfw they are going to actually do it