Sup Forums Lavar Ball about to screw black students over

This is great! Lavar is giving access for black basketball college students to get into the pros without college.
This will free up college seats to actual students who want to learn again, segragate the niggers from college. Best part is, is that niggers are too stupid to see how this guy is doing this for his own selfish needs and screwing them in the process.

What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

thewildcard.com/lavar-ball-announces-plan-snatch-80-players-ncaa-new-business-venture/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=westernjournalism&utm_content=2017-12-21&utm_campaign=manualpost
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry, forgot to post link to story:

thewildcard.com/lavar-ball-announces-plan-snatch-80-players-ncaa-new-business-venture/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=westernjournalism&utm_content=2017-12-21&utm_campaign=manualpost

I can't believe you're promoting him, this is EXACTLY what he wants

This is great only if it means get white kids will get spots at college rather than just lesser tier negros

It is getting niggers away from whites, so why wouldn't I?
Remember, it is the niggers that seen nothing wrong with him slapping Trump across the face after he helped his son.

It is those same niggers he will be fucking over.

>open up more seats
How many people do you think get into the pros?!

I am well aware less than 1% do which is why:
1 it is great
2 why he is screwing niggers over.

You forgot to mention those college seats now go to undocumented mexicans.

Says you.

>screwing them in the process.

>paying people in actual money instead of a scholarship is screwing them

Wart on tongue?

the NCAA is a horrible organization
a proper minor basketball league is the best that could come out of this absurd sitation

And how many do you think will watch street niggers play compared to the pros?

i never understood why pro's have to go to college anyway, what if you just can't? is there any option to learn a more useful skill e.g. plumbing or carpentry or bricklaying, rather than a waste of time degree in Afro-American Studies? that's what most youth soccer players do,

>compared to the pros?
The pros are street niggers
What is your point?

his program will totally fuck over any player that doesnt make it to the nba. at least college players can get a job if they dont make it to the nba. being a college athlete with a degree means you're at least employable.

>15 kids on team
>if they even graduate they have a degree in communications
wow fuck thank god we've overturned this niggerization

>his program will totally fuck over any player that doesnt make it to the nba
not if they wisely invested the money they made

We should turn basketball and football into real life Pokemon.

Just leave it to the blacks, while white owners and managers create the best teams.

You're right these black kids will totally and wisely invest their money, *cough* Allen Iverson, MC Hammer, *cough* black kids with no education are some of the most frugal and business oriented people.

what the fuck is this shit on his tongue

probably not but that does not mean they they are getting screwed over by someone paying them money instead of free college

blacks are always complaining that football and basketball players should be paid in college despite free scholarships and being treated like royalty. can't wait till they realize how good they had it.

Scholarships are chump change compared to how much money colleges make off of them

JFC LeVar, go peddle your horseshit on Plebbit.

lol... is this why his is angry?

not really retard, those people would pay to see white walk ons if niggers were forced to go pro instead of going to college

>free up college seats to actual students who want to learn again
win

he'll probably just take their money and shaft them. Can ya dig it?

>those college seats now go to undocumented mexicans.
an improvement over jiggaboos

>not if they wisely invested the money they made
payment ranges from 3k/mo to 10k/mo depending on the caliber of the player and it's highly unlikely they'd be playing 12 months out of the year but let's assume they are getting paid for the full 12 months. the lowest players would have 144k after the program (assuming they were allowed to play for 4 years @ 36k/year. now if this player isnt able to crack the nba he has literally no job prospects without a college degree.

he probably knows he needs comparatively shitty players to support the superstars that will go to the nba and he's going to pay the shitty players the equivalent of state school tuition knowing that at the end of his program they'll be taking orders at mcdonalds.

this isnt even taking into consideration the fact that handing 120k to an 18yo potential superstar nigger might throw that nigger's life into a tailspin.

Yea. That's how every business works retard. An engineer making $90k at Google isn't shit compared to what the company brings in. Shit argument.

>wisely
> invested
>money they made
we're talking about black people, user

I dislike him, but I can't argue with you here it's only a negative impact on the players that don't go pro.
The money will be nice but it will raise their standard of living above what they can achieve by any other means. It's going to be hard fall when they lose their spot to some fresh meat.

10/10 idea to make some money exploiting people though, if he can actually pull it off that is

>get the benefit of multi-million dollar training facilities
>get the benefit of top-notch coaching
>get the benefit of being able to test your abilities against those on your level
there's a lot more than just muh free education and 99.9% of players cant do one year of college before fucking off to the nba.

nigga trying to make adult AAU basketball league.
if they can pay them, you'd be an idiot not to underwrite a team city's
> Bail bonds
> rim shop
> jewelry store

You think black college athletes actually take up seats in real classes

Public colleges shouldn't be the training grounds for pro athletes. Sport industry should finance its own training. All these stadiums being built at tax payer expense, so team owners and athletes can make millions is an affront to the working man.

The majority of players will never be NBA players, though.

> go to Big Baller League

> Get Paid $10 grand for a year, before the NBA draft.

> Never get drafted or signed

> Go back to my neighborhood with 0 skills.

Yes surely they will be able become productive members of society. At least with college, they at least have the chance of becoming something, and bettering their community.

>itt every black on Sup Forums who's smart enough to realize Lavar is poison for black athletes

look at my other posts. you're literally repeating the same shit i said. plus it's 10k/mo for top talent and 3k/mo for low level talent. i doubt they get 12 months pay either.

the low level talent would just be there to support the top talent nba shoe-ins and would be totally fucked after the program.

anyone not absolutely positive they are on an nba track would be a retard to sign up for this program. especially if they offer you 3k/mo. better off going to college where the value of the tuition is at least 40k/year and if you dont make the nba you at least have a degree.

No shit the stupid ape is segregating himself

If this is true then people will skip this shit and still go to colleges.

Colleges invest MILLIONS into their players, they already give full rides. You really think college basketball will collapse?

White people love college sports too much. kek me up senpai

>literally no job prospects

You do realize that there are pro leagues all around the world, and quite a few of them you can make a great living.

they will just replace the lost basketball spots with european basketball teens

It's brilliant really
NCAA has a terrible image and 3 to 10 grand a month is going to be pretty enticing to the nigger ball kids.

Ayo whooda fuck needa gat lernt. I's bebowt dat paypa nigga sheeeeeeit.

this isn't real, he's just self promoting

even if it was real, he's not offering enough money, the best basketball players only put in one or two years in college, the money and benefits they get from boosters is still more than what they're being offered

They literally fucking wont dude, Jesus.

If anything, its a way to rope a kid in then go to college.

Colleges will look at the credentials if this even gets off the ground, and go "Oh shit, this kid has already played a year of the paid league, and played for years in high school? Sign him the fuck up!"

i hate that stupid nigger

>At least with college, they at least have the chance of becoming something, and bettering their community.

College niggers are worse than average hood niggers.
They are equally as dumb but they consider themselves smart and society actually pays attention to their drivel because ‘OMG it is a black person with a college degree.’
They are the we wuz propagators.
Their insane ideas and sense of self-importance are dangerous to everyone.

They are the Ricky and Morty fans of niggers.

>niggers are too stupid to see how this guy is doing this for his own selfish needs and screwing them in the process.
ya, better the collages screw them

>black man with billion dollar business idea that will put money in the hands of other black men for their labor

pol: RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lol, and its blacks only.

Holy shit.

ReTARD Ball

Don't talk about shit you don't know about. If a player gets paid to play a sport they are no longer considered amateur, and therefore are no longer eligible to play in the NCAA.

>nigger English detected

Did anyone see him on Tucker? He is truly, clinically mentally retarded. A stupid that runs deep in thi s one, even beyond his race's IQ 72.