Walkure Album's "Walkure Attack" won the Japan Gold Disc Award 2017 in "Animation Album Of The Year"

Walkure Album's "Walkure Attack" won the Japan Gold Disc Award 2017 in "Animation Album Of The Year"

golddisc.jp/award/31/Prize_2.html#gd31_17

Think we'll get more albums in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

junnarockyou.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They need to make more original songs and stop with the remixes and solos of previous songs. Mikumo's singer has literally never had a good solo.

What a time to be alive

Why is Freyja so perfect?

>ordered the CDs last year
>still not here
>not even a memo that it's back at the sender
The one time the postal system had to completely fail me and lose my package and it had to be for this.
Guess I'm just gonna order them again and give it another sale.

Zettai Reido Novatic makes my dick hard

>Think we'll get more albums in the future?
no, they have already moved from Delta.

Hametsu no Junjou > *

Kaname is my goddess

>Think we'll get more albums in the future?
junnarockyou.com
JUNNA just announced the start of her solo career. It was expected, this girl is really talented. But that also means that most likely we won't get any more Walkure. And it basically confirms that new Macross won't be Delta s2.

>No Love Live

Haha Love is Dead

Weren't they starting a new Macross series? If so then probably not.

>And it basically confirms that new Macross won't be Delta s2.
That was never going to happen. This is the first time a Macross series bombed so bad, that they were forced to make a new anime to replace it with ASAP. Yes, the music sold fine, but that doesn't save the merchandising as the music was unrelated to the anime plot and thus there was zero synergy.

>This is the first time a Macross series bombed so bad
It didn't do badly. It didn't average 10k but it had pretty high sales for a late-night anime (these days most stuff that sells at least 5k can be considered at least a moderate success, and Delta averaged around 8k or so).

They are doing a new macross because it's the 35th anniversary retard

>It didn't do badly. It didn't average 10k but it had pretty high sales for a late-night anime (these days most stuff that sells at least 5k can be considered at least a moderate success, and Delta averaged around 8k or so).
I am not talking about the discs, I am talking about the merchandise.
There is basically nothing to make merchandise for. The fighter planes were irrelevant, the pilots were irrelevant, the main characters were irrelevant. Unless you think the protagonists were Windermerians, there was nothing to sell merchandise which you can put on the box. The singers are isolated from the plot too, so despite their popularity in real life it didn't help the franchise.

LL just won NHK best song and another best idol group vote.

>I am talking about the merchandise.
statistics/proof of what are you saying or GTFO

>giving awards to cartoons music
Autistic as fuck.

>you could vote every day
Irrelevant to Gold disc.

>giving a music award to music
Sure is

>The fighter planes were irrelevant
Yet they released every single one of them including repainted planes of every Delta pilot. Then there are different scales, transformable and non-transformable variants, cheaper plastic and super expensive metal models. And then they separately sell super pack parts.

>the main characters were irrelevant
Yet all idols have several figurines. And before you try to say that they don't sell they still continue making new ones like for example that recently announced and opened for pre-orders SH Figuarts Freyja's figma.

And then there are usual keychains, posters, bags, as well as more exotic things like nippers, headphones or even jewelry.

The very reason they decided to make next Macross is because it made lots of money despite all negativity and poor reception it got.

if they aren't doing a macross movie/recap out of it, it means they are done

Not that user, but if it really sold well, then the next Macross would be about it. Remember Frontier was successful enough to act as both the 25 and 30th anniversary celebration. The fact that they're starting over again for the Delta 35th anniversary instead of using Delta, would imply that Delta may not have been a financial success.

>Delta may not have been a financial success.
>9k+ BD/DVD sales
You're just stupid. It's still top 10 best selling anime in 2016 out of almost 200 aired. I can't even imagine how anime industry can survive if those results are not enough to be considered success.

And Kawamori never did season 2 of any Macross shows. They only got movies/OVAs. Delta won't get one because of poor reception (though Kawamori did say in one of interviews that he plans to make Delta OVA, probably something like we got for EVOL). Still Delta made lots of money because of Macross name alone. If Delta flopped there would be no next Macross at all.

It's a piece of shit

>This is the first time a Macross series bombed so bad, that they were forced to make a new anime to replace it with ASAP
Or it's because it's the 35th anniversary and the don't want a repeat of the 30th

did anyone legitimately enjoy the second half of Delta

both notmegumi and junna were wasted on delta

Then why were people so quick to forget about it? Remember they were able to use Frontier and 7 for years because unlike Delta the characters stayed popular.

The BD sales were high but unlike Frontier and 7 Delta seems like it was just for the moment.

But their 30th anniversary went well. If anything they'd want to repeat it.

When the fuck are we getting the BD/DVD of their 2nd live
Fuck

>Walkure ga Tomaranai > *

FTFY

I recommend you visiting doctor. You might have brain tumor. Otherwise I can't explain how a grown-up person may not understand the difference between popularity and profitability.

First of all calm the fuck down.
Second of all the basic thing that you're not understanding is that popularity and profitability are related. If something is popular then it's highly likely that it's also profitable. Sometimes a series is profitable in a moment because in that moment it's popular, but that profitability quickly drops because it lost much of it's popularity.

People are only willing to buy something that they actually care about.

This is wrong, it doesn't even have the best version of Ikenai BORDERLINE.

You're just too retarded to understand that something can be commercially very successful even despite bad reception. Star Wars The Phantom Menace, for example.

For what reason. They can't sing for shit live.

Just moments but the vast majority of it was a waste.

l-lewd

I just hope that next main Macross girl will have bigger tits. At least healthy C cup.

It's a shame the user who scanned this dropped it

Satelight is doing a Macross Delta official creator's magazine