Redpill me on Soros. Why is he a bad man?

Redpill me on Soros. Why is he a bad man?

He profits off of instability and chaos. He shorts foreign economies.

threads like this should be a bannable offense

he does shit like short the stock market and then pay a viral marketers to hangout in ghettos and call the cops on black people so they can record the second before or after they were shot, thus starting riots and instability, hurting, in some cases destroying, the economy of the target nation and profiting in Billions.
basically, the clintons familty dom

He and his NGOs are banned form all BRICS nations for a reason, and many more.

Links?

you can't fix stupid with links, user.
Do some research, and pay attention to daily news from everywhere. get back to me in a few years

A jew who larped as a nazi with some older guy (probably sucked his pee pee too). Made his fortune that way and now after he has partied and done what ever he wanted till to this age, where he can barely control his bladder, he can find only joy in life as in causing havoc and fucking with stocks,

helped the nazis rat out his fellow countrymen for shekels, grew his wealth and has been de-stabilizing countries for more shekels and lulz.
pure evil

He's mostly a boogeyman desu

>boogeyman
i dont think you realize how easy it is to manipulate people that a re dumber than you.
anyone with 24 Billion dollars and who thinks he can play God simply because he's an asshole, is dangerous and shouldnt be underestimated

Has crashed half the worlds economies for profit

His open society foundation is the practically the root of SJWs and the mass immigration in to EU

Has hade more meetings with the top dogs of EU then any other person in the world

he also promoted being for net neutrality; just a google away~

Isn't that what most arms dealers do anyway?

>Redpill me on Soros. Why is he a bad man?

undermining national sovereignty, importation of invaders under false pretenses, theft, corruption, kidnapping (too many counts to mention), murder, extortion, threats, bribes, insider trading, etc, etc, etc...

Dude is almost as crooked as hillary clinton.

Kek. I remember the last time i picked up Forbes they were praising him for his stance on refugees and helping organizations that fed africans and shit.

Cuz pol said so you fucking moron

You are a brainwashed piece of shit
>A Fucking Leaf
Your ppl are so cucked

He's a hero and one of the last bastions against Trump and his army of racist white retards

Ha! Look at his flag hes also a leaf
Go back to your country!

I feel sleepy we should go to bed
Hon, I want you to give all you got
#MeToo

Was this a samefag ? Pol has IDs

Its called shitposting you faggot

Soros is definitely /ourguy/. Not even the Jews like him even though he is one. Soros is trying to make the world a more equal and just place. Don't let the democrat shills tell you otherwise.