ITT: Unpopular/controversial opinions time

ITT: Unpopular/controversial opinions time

The golden age of anime was the late 80s and the 90s. Not much has ever managed to come close in feel since.

All yuri is shit. If there are no males in a show, it will be shit. Also 99% of girls wearing glasses are garbage and unattractive.

Naruto > Cowboy Bebop

Wtf? This is controversial/unpopular? Since fucking when?

I know, what a retard
Everyone knows naruto is a universally loved classic especially on Sup Forums

sayonara zetsubou-sensei is shit

Kuroko is better than Slam Dunk

Prince of Tennis was boring

Eyeshield is the GOAT sports series

But that's 100% objectively correct user, how is that controversial? Because underage shitters would rather watch moeshit trash? Who cares about them? Fuck'em.

You're not allowed to prefer older things on imageboards because you're considered a hipster.

Time for le epic snowflake thread.

>implying I give a shit about opinion of toddlers that throw a temper tantrum
I will keep making periodic Hokuto no Ken threads and nobody can stop me.

>inb4 JoJobronies sperg out

>>inb4 JoJobronies sperg out
what the fuck are you talking about

Post your opinion faggot; let's see how normal you are.

K-on, Kill la Kill and all kyoto animation shows are fucking garbage anime without storyline for downies who jerk off to little anime girls.

JoJo fags came into every HnK thread and shitpost, every. single. one.

Huh, I had no clue.

also

I stream my anime on kissanime.
I prefer dubs.
3D > 2DPD.
moeshit is cancer.
There is nothing wrong with wearing anime clothes in public.
Loli is pedo garbage.
Anime convention are full of great people.

Give me upvote please haha

Female characters who are designed with glasses in mind are truly shit. When characters, male or female, wear glasses when they usually don't is usually the greatest though.

>sure, if the series is super long or I can't find a torrent
>nah
>sure
>yeah
>no
>yeah
>probably not

Not even Hara's drawing, not my post either.
Anyhow he's correct with Araki suffering from massive sameface syndrome, at least after Part 3.

Yes I 100% agree with that statement. I probably should have mentioned that in my first post.

I agree with OP's opinion.
>2000 was a downward slope with EXTREME DOWNWARD after 2009.

My opinion: All moeshit is garbage! Anime is only for faggots and pedophiles now.

Thank you for the upvote dumb normalfag.

k-on was the worst thing to happen to modern anime

This lol

Kill all pedo moeshit eaters

>pre-shippuden Naruto is some of the best anime has to offer
>jojo is too stupid to enjoy. Also plot holes, bad writing, "Araki forgot lul"
>anime series' dont even come close to anime movies in terms of feel and story telling (with very few exceptions)
> cell saga, best saga. DBS sucks

>>pre-shippuden Naruto is some of the best anime has to offer
And Yellow-Flash will never finish their filler-less release.
RIP.

Most anime besides obvious great stuff like Code Geass or Haruhi is simply trash unless it is CGDCT anime.

The dub is way better for Wicked City, Berserk and Dragon Ball Z

this

Cell is great if you're including Androids, but I wouldn't rate it better than most Dragon Ball sagas.
Super actually started picking up with Future Trunks and the tournament with Zeno, are you caught up?

Kill La Kill was the last good moeshit

I like some of CGI anime
I think there's always good anime on all decades, it's just that Sup Forums loves to cherrypick a lot
There is nothing wrong in having more than 1 waifu if the main waifu is fine with that
Traps are still hot despite the current hate and influence of Sup Forums

Come at me brah

So you're gay?

Light was right. You get called an edgelord for saying it, but I read the manga, thought about it and the ending is much sadder.

If you like loli you are a pedophile in denial.

Agree

>this thread

People say that neo-Sup Forums is not real?

Lolicon makes no distinction between 2d and 3d. It's pointless anyway because normalfags don't care.

yea i count cell saga from when trunks shows up and murks frieza to post cell tournament. I just can not get into super, although i really like the new OP for this newest arc

Loli is garbage and should be banned.

anime fixation on high school is actually disgusting

gotta be relatable to your audience :3

I first started coming to Sup Forums in 2008/09 and think that otaku pandering moeshit ruined anime

I did stop watching anime in 2010/11 to be fair, but I'm still hardly neo-Sup Forums

>drawings should be banned

Kill yourself pedophile.

Every anime with a highschool setting is trash for lonely loser perma virgins.

so do they expect old anime fans to be recycled with new ones, or do the old ones just stay and keep watching the same shit?

Lain was garbage
Gundam > Evangelion

Favorite Gundam series?

moeshit is ruining anime. when will you guys grow up and get laid?

>IP count isn't going up
Shit thread.

agreed

Also Bruce Falconers score was the best music for dbz

little bit of A, little bit of B, it gets proven time and time again that the school setting draws in more watchers, (mostly due to so many anime having the setting) and old anime fans are watching whatever gets good reviews. its a vicious cycle in a way lol

I watch all anime in dub if it has it, having to watch something while also having to read at the same strains my eyes and I'd rather have characters speak a language I can understand. I fucking despise people that think theyre superior just because they watch subs. If you want to listen to moon speak thats perfectly fine just dont be a faggot about it.

Dubs anime > Subs anime

lol

Female characters are best when they are sexually experienced or shown to have a sex drive. "Pure" girls are bland and boring. Some sterile ideal with the mind of a child isn't attractive.

this.

only virgins believe in the purity meme kek

p-pic unrelated?

Misato only has sex with one guy in the series

High school = high time of youth = age of most of the reader = best scene for manga / anime

eh, I wouldn't agree that they need to be experienced or have a strong sex drive to be good

but I do agree that the autistic need for girls to be pure is retarded. not every girl needs to be a perfect waifu for as many otaku as possible. it's lazy and is super obvious pandering to squeeze money out of losers. plus it lowers the specialness of waifus

>lol
>kek
>I stream dubs on kissanime
>moeshit hahahaha
>pedophiles
This thread is fucking terrible and everyone in it should be banned, including me.

what are you trying to say senpai