I've recently gotten interested with the Dragon Ball series but I don't know where to start

I've recently gotten interested with the Dragon Ball series but I don't know where to start.
There's like Dragon Ball Kai, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Z and a bunch of other stuff and I have no idea where to start and what order I should watch them in.
The Beerus clips from youtube and the universe tournament thing is what got me into it. Other than that, I don't know anything about the series.

The Broly movies

Don't, read the manga instead.

No. I hate reading and I actually hate anime. I'm just making an exception for this one since the clips I watched on yt where they battle each other got me intereted.

Okay look. First watch the Dragonball Movies starting with Cooler's Revenge, then watch dragonball super episodes 23-42, then watch original dragonball episodes 1-203, then STOP before episode 204 and read the ENTIRE manga, then watch dragonball z finale, then watch the dragonball z series, and then kill urelf

>I actually hate anime
well i hate u

fuck off to reddit then normie

Things that are canon

DB --> DBZ ---> (BoG + RoF) ---> DBS

Things that aren't canon
>Pretty much everything else.

Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Super,
Dragon Ball will make you care for the characters more when you watch Z and Super. Watching GT and movies are your choice

lurk for 2 years before posting

Thanks. Got the same from random forum posts on google.

>DBZ canon but DBK isn't
you w0t m8?

Start at the beginning, thats usually the best point

maybe you should kill yourself

Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Kai, Battle of Gods, Return of Frieza, Dragon Ball Super.

BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING: Read the manga(s).
MANDATORY VIEWING ORDER: Dragon Ball --> Dragon Ball Kai(both seasons) --> Battle of Gods --> Revival of F --> Dragon Ball Super(starting from U6 tournament arc)
OPTIONAL VIEWING: Path to Power --> Filler episodes of Z + Z Movies & Specials --> GT --> Dr Slump(?)
GETTING BORED: The other 2 DB movies --> Episode of Bardock/Plan the Eradicate the (Super) Saiyans/Yo Son Goku --> Movie Recap portions of Super
YOU'RE A SPIC: Dragon Ball Z --> Dragon Ball GT --> Dragon Ball AF/Multiverse

>normie

You are the cancer stupid normalfag.

More specifically

Canon
DB>DBZ (kai) > BoG and RoF > DBS (U6, Black and Tournament of Power)
Noncanon
DB>DBZ>DBGT

This is the best order, but skip BoG and RoF.
It's better to watch Super without watching the 2 movies.

God this is fucking boring.
I'm only 3 minutes in and I'm already fucking bored.

A whole 3 minutes user, gee you sure are patient. After all good story telling begins at the 2:46 second stage on average obviously and you don't need to set up the characters and world. Go watch a Michael Bay film and jerk off to toe thumbs.

Go watch the movies then.

You are going to hate DB. Just start from DBZ, that's where your retarded energy blasts and flying fights start.

>I actually hate anime
What a waste of perfectly good dubs

Especially the live action one, god tier.

>hates reading
>literal 3 minute attention span
>only interested in fights in anime even though he hates anime
Are you even 18 yet,user?

>expecting to see shouting, laser blasts and endless transformations right off the bat
Maybe videogames is more to your taste

here's the best way in, watch in the following order

DRAGONBALL Z KAI
MOVIE: BATTLE OF GODS
MOVIE: RESURRECTION FRIEZA
DRAGONBALL SUPER from episode 28 (1 - 28 are recaps of the two movies)

okay WHAT THE FUCK is this
Sorry Sup Forums I'm done watching this piece of shit "show"