Jojo

Is she a fusion like Gappy?

God damn I love Part 6.

All the characters feel like actual people with real problems. Completely different from Part 5.

Jobin and her are rock people.

Anyone have that picture "everyone I don't like is a nazi"? I think we need an edit with Gappy going down the rainbow with it reading "Everyone I don't like is a rock person"

GODDAMNIT, WE REACHED LIKE HALF WAY POINT AND I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Post Shinobu

I wish Kiss was used more

Same.

Is there any fight you enjoyed more in the anime than in the manga

no

Most of them, especially Enigma

I bet Golgom did this.

dio's world, the entirety

no they don't.

While I agree with you I dunno about that, Abbacchio, Narancia and Mista all seemed pretty human to me, with Buccellati being a weirdo but cool. Giorno and Fugo are non-entities though.

I think I'm forgetting someone...

Every fight in part 1 and 2.

It's mostly an issue with Girono that I have, the guy literally has everything handed to him and then gets a Deus Ex Machina power up.

Let's not forget that Pucci is a much better villain than Diavolo/Doppio,

does anyone have the colored page that was like an advertisement for part 5 where jotaro and josuke are lying in a triangle with giorno and all of their heads are facing the center of the page?

I don't think so, I think it's just an 'intent' like we've seen in other characters before, Johnny's will, etc. Looks pretty cool though, love Araki's eyes.

I mostly agree with Pucci being better, but I enjoyed how interesting Diavolo/Doppio was as a concept. That said, I wish the final fight with him was half as cool as his Metallica fight. Maybe it was just the scans but man was that underwhelming.

This?

>Giorno would go to never meet a single one of his lineage directly

Also green is an interesting color to use for one of the very first images Golden Wind many people will see

RHCP for sure.

I think they're both great villains. Pucci was handled much better for the finale, though.

This is the very first appearance of Robert E.O Speedwagon in the manga. Say something nice to him

The majority of the Pillar Men fights.

Keicho, RHCP when Akira shows up, Rohan and SHA.

Isn't green Araki's favorite colour? He certainly seems to use it the most.

He's liked orange a lot in recent years though, tons of promotional JoJolion stuff has been orange.

Abbacchio was so fucking boring as a character though, I felt nothing when he died. Fugo was a total non entity, and Narancia was only mildly interesting. Mista and Bruno were top tier though, and I thought Giorno was okay.

Can you imagine how much more based it would have been if REO had whipped out the sharp steel bowler hat against Straizo or Santana, at least as a last resort before then doing his "even speedwagon is afraid" act?

What does this mean?

>You are mine, dear
or
>You are my dearest double

>Abbacchio was so fucking boring as a character though
>I felt nothing when he died

Honestly Josuke vs Kira

>yfw Part 5 comes out with shit animation like Part 4

Why

Anyone else really like Live Action Jotaro's design

Araki seems to kind of go through phases with his coloring tastes. It's been many years since the last green boom.

JJL generally tends to have much earthier colors compared to previous parts but Araki had a real pink/blue kick going on for a while there last year.

That's a bad opinion, I don't like it very much at all

Part 4's animation was on par with the previous seasons. The TV anime's never been particularly well-animated.

He considers him his double and literally named him Double, but he also considers him to be his own person because he refers to him as a separate person. 'I said something to Doppio. I told him there was nothing more he could do' and 'This is something we resorted to because we had no other choice'.
So Doppio is his dearest double, and his cute Doppio.

Even I can say Part 4 is a slight downgrade in terms of how the animation looks. Look back to Battle Tendency or Stardust Crusaders, there's a huge bump that kind of starts to dwindle

Part 4 doesn't actually need to be incredibly well-animated anyway, it's the most down to earth Part of the OG series. What's the most action Part 4 has, Highway Star?

I've always wondering what the fuck Narancia is doing here.

I don't know about that, I just recently watched Part 3's adaptation and thought that was better handled.

Doesn't he do that as part of his ASB dance?

Breakdancing, I assume

>on the bridge with Straizo holding the girl hostage
>"I'll know what kind of man you are depending on what you do! What'll it be, Jojo?!"
>conflicted Joseph deciding
>distant glimmer of light
>hat flies in, cutting off Straizo's hand
>"N-NANI?!"
>"It always cuts right down to the bone!"
>gifrelatedbutolder
>hat flies back towards Speedwagon
>slices Straizo's neck
>he starts to melt
>"I filled the blades with Hamon as it flew past me!"
>Jojo/SPW takedown

this would never fucking happen but i wish

Just finished reading stone ocean. Is SBR next or Gappy?

Part 3 was an excellent adaptation, there were obviously animation errors but not nearly as much as Part 4's

SBR you dip, JoJolion is a sequel

You would think less animation for action sequences would mean a lower amount of off model character appearances like but I guess not

I really like those stands illustrations , If someone know in which art book there are ( sorry for the low quality pic)

There would still have to be outsourcing or rushing since it's a 39 episode series.

JojoAGoGo I'm pretty sure

>The mangaka's fight is better in the anime than in the manga
Irony or pottery?

Why does Rohan have eyeshadow in the anime?

Makeup is fun

Is there a full version of this page? Where is Secco and Cioccolata ?

To be honest, La Squadra look better in Green. It's only Ghiaccio that looks pretty ugly here.

Diavolo looks like a MILF crackwhore or a 60 year old man with lipstick depending on the angle.
would fug

Why are you guys still here posing in these Jojo threads instead of just watching other shows. Not like there's much to discuss here.

There's an ongoing manga.

Why do you care

hmmm. good point

JoJo is a life commitment, when you're a JoJo fan there's a heart in your gap only it can fill because it's so unique compared to most other anime, it's barely even shonen as it was

It's not even just the bizarre aspects of the series, the way it's told and drawn is unique in general. It's hard to find something that even compares to it because the series is so varied

Feel free to point me in the direction where the ongoing manga is being discussed. You guys dropped discussion two threads after the chapter came out and went back to shitposting.

watch more anime

here's your attention lad

Tag yourself
>Giorno "Bluenette Experience" off doing his own thing
>Fugo being a dirty traitor
>Narancia trying to show off his moves
>Mista getting some
>Abbacchio's just happy to be here
>Bruno's eyeing Mista getting grinded on
>Risotto is getting way too into it
>Ghiaccio looks more like Secco
>Prosciutto just realized that Pesci finally has a chin

What do you even recommend that's a sliver like JoJo? Personally, my favorite aspect is the multigenerational part of the series

I want Risotto to grind on my ass.

>watching

>no art of diavolo dancing with doppio
>instead he just runs away frightened

Has anyone played this?

Why didn't Johnny just use Horn and hamon to hit a hole through the heads of Hilarious Holiday and Horrendous Hustles Honed Inhumanely High?

this guy gets it

Is Kiss named after the band or the Prince song? I thought it was the band but I think Araki would use the Prince song.

Both

Maybe in part 1 and 2.Part 3 onward is slideshow galore .

>search for DIOKa on Pixiv
>struggle to find anything that doesn't involve Jotaro or isn't OOC
>search for DIOKa R-18 to narrow down the results
>almost the exact same results as before
Goddammit I just want to see DIO popping Kakyoin's cherry after brainwashing him by whispering in his ear

Is Araki,dare i say it /ourguy/

Kinda the downside to animating stands. Not much hand to hand combat anymore. The CD vs KQ fist fight was fucking awesome, I wish there was more in the series.

>They actually tried to fuse the hat and hair
JUST

i think he looks alright

to remind people that jotaro is autistic

Pepe lookin ass crazy d

>posting in this thread means you dont watch or read any other manga

can we count part 7+ as jojo 2? since it doesn't follow the actual joestars?

Had potential but most characters felt irrevelant and the villains were shit tier.

Steel Ball Run though, had some good villains in Ringo, Wekapiko, Axl, Sandman, Diego.

(you)

he strong

does anyone have the stand orgy page thing? if so then please post, thank you

Im glad my edit is still floating around

the problem with being faster than light is that you can only live in darkness

Isnt star platinum faster than light tho?

Wow,that's not true at all

*golden wind

Hey gang,

So I hear Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is an absolute must see, but I hear there's a lot of it out there.

What order do I watch stuff in? Does the "Newer" version just have multiple seasons to dive into, or do I need any pre-requisite or any order to watch them in?

No prerequisites, just dive in by either reading Phantom Blood or starting with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure 2012. There are older OVA's and stuff and they're great too but the latest series is extremely faithful to the manga which is ongoing. 4 out of 8 parts have been animated if you want to watch it and you can jump into the next manga part if you want once you're done, you won't be missing anything.
Also in terms of order
- JJBA(2012)
- Stardust Crusaders
- Stardust Crusaders 2nd Season
- Diamond is Unbreakable.