You Americans need to teach your fucking children not to disrespect their teachers

youtube.com/watch?v=_5TujFkAhMI&app=desktop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6cujL-huJSw?t=16
youtube.com/watch?v=iYx_aGlmyc4
youtube.com/watch?v=ggqxW7befww
youtube.com/watch?v=l93wAqnPQwk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

teachers need to learn to not be fucking retarded

I've seen more convincing flops in poverty-ball. Fake and gay

We do what we want, Yuropoor scum.

lol. looks more like he broke her fall more than throw her. anyways, that over acting, hysterical sjw looking bitch appears to have deserved worse.

It's gone too far
Only way to fix the situation is to supply teachers with guns and give them permission to execute the little bastards if they step out of line
Most (not all) parents would suddenly decide to shape their kids' attitudes up

>someone call a teacher
Narcs get the rope

You two seem to have no idea how uncoordinated a 35 year old landwhale actually is, especially after 25 years of zero physical activity based on her looks

>implying your afrigoons are any better

Try harder, Jamal

Did she dieded?

>Women
>Teaching
>Not cooking at the cafeteria
Kys

I'm so glad I dropped out of college.
I would have to teach these apes on a daily basis how to prose a sentence only to have desks and shit thrown at me for telling Jurmeriquanzachristmasman to get off of his fucking phone.

I don't care how uncordinated you are, you don't get knocked unconcious from a gentle fall where you didn't even hit your head or have serious movement of the head.

hi shamar sinclair

She's so fucking fat the earth pulls her faster towards its center, which in return led to faster acceleration before hitting the ground, knocking her out.

She had a diabetic attack from the 3 seconds of over-exertion spent by attacking a 80 lb kid without the mandatory subsequent mouthfuls of donuts.

You Frenchfags need to learn to mind your own fucking business

THis bitch seriously pretending this did anything to her? FUCKING LOL
She laying there like a fucking dead whale I can't stop laughing

>sjw looking bitch appears to have deserved worse

now thats what i call mental gymnastics

Women deserve ZERO respect.

Boys need to be taught by honorable and masculine men, not by annoying, sassy, ugly, fat cunts to whom they naturally have no respect towards, it would be unnatural, out there in the outdoors a woman like that is nothing, a burden at most, she only has power in the degeneracy of the modern world.

The authority of modern women is a mirage and an anomaly of modern civilization, it's biologically unnatural and boys naturally rebel against that until they get emasculated or end in prison.

Wow this looks exactly like the result of this MMA fight

youtu.be/6cujL-huJSw?t=16

I like being an annoying cunt. As men get more and more misogynist and angry I will be more of an annoying cunt. I'm a Millennial woman who reacts to how people are. Not to how trendy things are so even if my mentality is hated I will hold on to it because society sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=iYx_aGlmyc4
youtube.com/watch?v=ggqxW7befww
youtube.com/watch?v=l93wAqnPQwk
Public schools are a joke.

I would genuinely enjoy slapping the shit out of you, you stupid bitch.

>I don't care how uncordinated you are, you don't get knocked unconcious from a gentle fall where you didn't even hit your head or have serious movement of the head.

I didn't say she was knocked unconscious, I was responding to the criticism of her fall, it was not a "flop"

Thats why you will die alone and unhappy

And I'm proud to be a bitch. I enjoy playing the world's villain.

tbf north american teachers are spreading the diseased beliefs, so they should really be rounded up and charged with child cruelty/endangerment
in the absence of that, this will have to do

I will die happy as my super villain self.

Gib pussy

gib footsies