This brave man traveled to Europe and kill the evil evil Nazis for your and us jews freedom. What do you tell him, nazis

This brave man traveled to Europe and kill the evil evil Nazis for your and us jews freedom. What do you tell him, nazis

Thanks for your service

Oh yeah? my Daddy stabbed Vietnamese cocksuckers

Nothing. Leave him alone. He has to endure seeing his country dying, don't salt the wounds

call him a racist for not letting jamah have his wallet

Why didn't you shoot the goddamn commies too you dipshit?

This.

>tfw your daddy lost against 5'3 gook manlets.
>tfw your mummy probably cucked him for some join smoking, dick sucking, welfare taking hippie.

My grandfather killed japs at Guadacanal, fuck off shill

Battle hardened NVA who had defeated French and you faggots decades before > Soccer monkeys in the Falklands

I would say "We are one, warriors and soldiers. The war was grand...was it not?"

I thank him for serving the Jews. Just like our modern military.

You picked the wrong side.

You did good, old man.
You tried your best.

You watch the skies, we'll watch the neighborhood.

He fought on the wrong side of the war. He is the reason this is happening. I hope that he someday feels the suffering he has caused the white race

Drafts aren't optional.

Judging by the name, this guy's dutch. Dutch are germanic, too, so he did what they do best: kill other white people (even his own germanic brethren) and fuck everything up for everybody until all eternity.

I'd shake his hand. Well done, champ. Now into the retirement home with ya, where black nurses can laugh while they watch you choke to death, you little rascal! You earned it.

Nazis were Muzzie loving subhumans. He did well. Sucks balls he didn't get a chance to kill the white hating globalist Jews while he was at it.

The man was following orders. Blame the leaders not him, he didnt have internet to tep5l him the truth, only massive propaganda

This

This. They fought for their countries first and foremost. They fought and they died and some had the luck to survive this bloody mess.

Also, pic related, Franz Stigler and Charlie Brown. Great story, makes you think...

This.
He fell for the propaganda as a stupid young man.
Now he is just an old fart whose granddaughter is sucking black dick.

yea grandpa, theyre still going on about the jews. im sorry we are workin on it. yes I know grandpa you only cared about killing japs. No theyre still our friends now...

Does anyone actually fall for the "I fought for my country" meme, this was during the great depression when unemployment was at an all time high.

They fought to destroy western civilization, and never did raise a hand to preserve it

Jerking off vets is so disgusting, noone in the last 100+ years fought for their country in Canada/USA, always for some foreign invasion for the benefit of the elites.

or believe that anyone anywhere outside of germany gave a single solitary fuck about jews until after the war and all the revisionist history.

Whatcha doin rabbi?

fuck you

Why does that fag only have 2 medals, was he a coward?

My great grandpa was dissecting chinamen during ww2. So I don't know what you're all about.

Thank you for your service to your people. We will make sure it wasn't for nothing, despite the best efforts of those who deceived and manipulated you.

>dissecting chinamen during ww2

Unit 731?

Tell him to see Murdoch Murdoch's The Greastest Generation and ask him, "Was that what you were really fighting for, because your victory certainly made it happen?

"Why does my grandfather think you're a coward unlike him who stormed the beaches and killed atleast a dozen krauts"

Bump

Try harder faggot.

only post exit links in slide threads

#MyBordersMyChoice
If anyone wants to participate in a new anti-immigration poster campaign with good optics that will spread to normies, please check out:
Posters go up Jan 21 on campuses across the world.
Godspeed anons