Better pray for a sequel, because it was fucking nothing

Better pray for a sequel, because it was fucking nothing.

I censored nipples like a good goy, so retarded mods can go fuck themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

yaraon-blog.com/archives/101097
archived.moe/a/thread/154033193/#q154066274
imgur.com/a/gSlaV
toloverulove.blog121.fc2.com/blog-entry-3602.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SBuxgFEcvKg
wasabisyrup.com/archives/fqVYXIq52YA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2017
>putting subject in the name field

Just give me an actual harem end in the special chapter.

Sequel never. Special project it shit.

yaraon-blog.com/archives/101097

>I censored nipples

Having a static IP has some demerits.

I'm still not convinced those extra chapters are the "Secret project"

So it's over? That's it?

Last pages.

If this is the culmination of 10 years and after all those new storylines and possibilities opened up by TLRD, I feel like Yabuki pulled a fast one on so many people.

Like kubo.

If we don't get a sequel announcement within 6 months of the bonus chapters I'm never reading manga again.

I will give it a 6 month period on if they announce a sequel or not. Leaving it open ending was something I anticipated if they want to continue to make a sequel. Darkness being over makes sense because of the whole plot regarding Yami has been solved so it makes no sense for them to continue to use the title.

If this really is the ending with it being a repeat of the last series ending with nothing concluded without a sequel then this has been a waste time in regards to if you were following it for whatever little plot that was involved in this series starting with Darkness.

So how long did it take between the original series ending and Darkness being announced?

lul we have the same idea.

Really though life without TLR is going to be sad. There is nothing out there that properly fills the ecchi void it will leave.

TLRD is literally the last manga I'm still actually really following right now. If TLR ends with this for real, I don't know how I am going to replace it as monthly reading. It was fun but something like this ending after 10 years is like sad as heck.

Little less than a year.

NEMESIS WON!

When the original TLR ended, at least in the tankoubon, it was the character "kan" (meaning the end) that was at the final chapter.
Is there any significance of using FIN vs kan?

>Yui isn't even in the pic
>it's some dude from another manga series

From the comment section, they have a really hard time believing it's the end and still speculate on a possible sequel.

>TLRD is literally the last manga I'm still actually really following right now. If TLR ends with this for real, I don't know how I am going to replace it as monthly reading. It was fun but something like this ending after 10 years is like sad as heck.

I only follow Prison School, TLR and Kiss x Sis (which is partly dead).

Yabuki is just taking some time off to finish up some secret projects he has been working on. R-right?

I would feel the same way. Why extend the series and put so much character development into the characters and held a new deployment with Nemesis at the last moment to suddenly not follow it up with a sequel.

To do the exact same ending you did with the original after all this time and effort you put into this and had readers follow all these developments for that would be insult to the readers who been there supporting them for so many years.

The sequel doesn't even have to be as long as Darkness if Yabuki doesn't feel like drawing ecchi that much anymore. Just give it a couple of volumes to provide a solid resolution so fans would feel satisfy for following after all these years.

Are special project was revealed in last chapter ?

It took 1.5 years for TLR Darkness to be announced as a sequel to TLR.

Darkness was about Yami.

There will likely be a sequel for another girl.

sequel about momo pls
we can never get enough momo

Could TLR become a battle shonen with Rito graduating highschool only to leave Earth and do battle shit?

Maybe civil war happens on Devilluke and Lala is kidnapped or something?

>Could TLR become a battle shonen with Rito graduating highschool only to leave Earth and do battle shit?
Yabuki following in the footsteps of Akamatsu.

If there's one thing I've learned about battle shonen through the years, it's that fights TAKE A LONG TIME TO FINISH.

For a series like TLR, that's not good at all. There was quite a lot of disappointment in Japanese boards, for example, when Yabuki wrote fight chapters for TLRD that lasted more than 2 chapters.

I was thinking Tenchi Muyo when Tenchi headed to planet Jurai and did light saber battles.

You can't just end it! It's my favorite series! What about the harem? God, this is so depressing. There's no manga like TLR. They better bring a sequel later on.

We have Risa introduced to the harem, unresolved tsun->dere development for Yui and Nana, Momo's selfishness, Yami confession, Neme's coup d'état and whole "Rito has to take responsibility for the rape" thing. Also Haruna's confession was so sudden and right after the "get in the fucking harem, Rito" part, it doesn't feel like a conclusion, but the beginning of the new conflict, just like in the original mango.

Unless authors got tired with this series, there is no reason for it to end in such abrupt, unsatisfying way.

KEK

If they want to play it save and not abandon the school setting they could move it to a space university. Earth education must be pretty useless to them.

To be fair I think it's a good thing. After all, they were clearly out of ideas. Better end right now and move on to the next thing ("Gold Cat". Ok, just kidding) instead of blueballing the readers every month.

>yui didn't even make it to the cover

This can't be actually ending right? They're still making money and the authors were still starting new things not long ago.

>Could TLR become a battle shonen
Honestly I don't see this becoming anywhere near as popular as TLR or TLRD. Depending on the plot it would be too generic even with Yabuki doing the art.

A TLR battle shonen would rely heavily on the plot and fight scenes to succeed. It would pretty much be the antithesis of TLR and TLRD.

May i ask where i could read the raw ?

>people expected this garbage to have a conclusive ending
This is exactly the ending this manga deserves

>Nothing fucking happens

the plot was moving along fine. they started a bunch of ideas they didnt finish yet. Yui tripped into a blowjob like 10 chapters ago clearly the rest of the girls have to do that.

I grabbed those from the previous thread. Dunno if and where you can find more at the moment.
archived.moe/a/thread/154033193/#q154066274

Since he used fin, it means there is another ending comes after some OVAs

So it basically ends in
>Sorry for the trouble I caused all of you but I've made up my mind and choose Haruna
>FUCK NO! We'll rape you until you accept the harem.
Is that about right?

He forgot Lala too? What a fucking asshole.

>it really is the end
>and its a rushed, open end
I trusted you Yabuki. You used to be my hero.

No wonder. There is an ecchi manga that sell better than love-ru? Merchandise and shit all together?
And they hax it like that?
The only thing i can think is that Yabuki now want to draw his own manga and started his own project. This is the only reason i can think.

gotta blame hasemi more than yabuki for the story stuff.

Yeah, in order to make Momo shine as main girl turned one of the best ecchi manga ever made into a fucking lolicon shit.
And he basically killed Lala as character.

nah, that was all just my speculation, from the pics posted, I don't know any more than you.

Maybe it'll be just he making up his mind and accepting that he has not that much to do other than taking responsibility.

He still have to have that talk with the King Deviluke though. But since it'll be 6 chapters (with lots of pages in it hopefully) I think it's ok to expect a proper closure.

its 2 chapters? where'd you get 6 from.

>fucking lolicon shit
What is this sudden surge of Loli hate lately ? Can't see a thread without Loli hate propaganda.

I don't hate loli.
Just disappointed what Hasemi had to do to force Momo as the queen of the hill.
Suddenly all relevant characters became flatboards. All the bombshells in the background and Lala basically disappeared.

imo since were getting 2 bangaihen chapters after the final volume of darkness comes out, leads me to believe that those 2 bangaihen chapters will be in the first volume of part 3. itd be dumb havin a volume with only 2 chapters in it

After all that set up where in they try to guilt him into the harem route and we see it working in his inner monolouge only to have this legit retarded "misunderstanding" status qou ending. I wonder if Yabuki just dosent know or is too afraid to end it in a harem like so many other series that set up for harem ending and then just wrap things up with vanilla. Im talking about Negima, TWOGKS, Zero no Tsukaihime and Hayate well to name a few where the author had precedence to create and support the Harem but decides its to much effort or narrative to write romance for alk the characters in a succinct ending. I hope Yabuki dosent follow the trend with just Haruna or Lala winning, hell maybe we need to get some legit mormon polygamist to help with the writing, I mean thw harem I The Wheel of Time series was pretty satisfying. Fuck me I just pray TLR has a satisfying harem end.

My mistake. Some anons said 6 months and I thought it would be 6 chapters.

But hey, if it's just 2 chapters then it means there's no reason to be nervous. Just wait for Yabuki and Hasemi to prepare the sequel.

So Haruna accepts threesome with Lala?

>it's fucking nothing again
Damn

>expecting a conclusive ending from an author who gets by through intense milking of his manga's status quo
I fucking told you fags this would be a repeat of the original TLR's ending

The original ending was forced by Yabuki's circumstances.

>Make Nemesis student council president
>End the series two chapters later

If this really is the end then what the fuck

Well Mikan is best of course, but a bit more Lala would have been nice. Those rare times she does show up it reminds you how great she is.

Loli Lala was super cute though.

>To Love-Ru: Darkness axed to make room for Bleach 2
Kek

>After all, they were clearly out of ideas
I wholeheartedly disagree. Near the end of TLRD we got developments one after another. Compared to the usual accident of the month we were much closer to having a consistent plot. Even resolving the unfinished stuff should take 20-30 chapters, and that's without coming up with anything new.

Anyway, this series has always clung to the status quo. By just stopping avoiding natural developments you could easily get enough material for entire sequel.
Focus on Rito, his lust, his feelings, make him stop going >MUH HARUNA all the time and start seriously consider space harem. Trigger some changes in his character, let him slowly man the fuck up. Make him fall in love with more girls and show his feeling and desires. Portrayal of his love for Lala is a fucking joke, we never see him wanting to spend time with her, go on dates or do lewd stuff. You wouldn't even realize he likes her if it wasn't explicitly stated.
Make the succession of the Deviluke throne an actual big plot line, maybe go to space. Make Rito personally involved in the situation, so he can't just ignore everything happening around him.
Have Momo confess, considering how close to Rito she is, their relationship would be a goldmine of content.
If Rito accepts the harem, there is shitload of work to do, dating girls, convincing them to join the harem.

Good God, producing 100+ chapters of TLR is trivial as fuck, just stop killing developments, make Rito an actual character and go fucking harem route. Seriously, what's wrong with those goddamn nips? Why would you shit out dozens of repetitive "wow, it's fucking nothing" chapters + rushed inconclusive ending, when metric fucktones of actual interesting content just write themselves?

We truly are in the darkest timeline.

Rito doesn't want harem shit, end of story.

Then make him change his mind, what's the problem.

Didn't Yabuki remarry a while ago? Maybe he got cucked again

This can't be the end, right?

Yeah I also feel that this can't be the ending yet because too much stuff is left unresolved. If the two extra chapters are true then I still don't think it would be enough to resolve everything.

Welp now we just wait around to see if there will be a 3rd series. It is probably less likely though. Maybe he is getting tired of this series and would like to work on something else.

Manga is axed. Yes it is the end.

I liked character like Yami/Mea/Momo/Nemesis and others but.. How disappointing is Rito...

If this continues I'm not sure if it's worth continuing. Damn Haruna, Kyouko Kirisaki is similar but better character.

kek, it makes so much senses

This is why I don't waste my time with haremshit anymore

This. And fuck this manga for having a shit ending.

I feel the same way
Started reading this 10 years ago, seeing naked characters like Lala, Haruna, Yui, Run, thinking, "well that's on the younger side of what I prefer, but they can only get older, they will grow up with me right?"
And here I stand now and am twice the age of the current main girl.
I'm not ageist, I just like loli as a side dish rather than the main course.

Some uncensored imgur.com/a/gSlaV

Oh yeah I just remembered that Peke is in charge of Lala clothes.

Did you all really expect something to happen at the ending when this is nothing happens the manga?

>rito is a faggot until the very end
Man, there better be a new TLR series in the works because this chapter is shit for just a regular TLR chapter let alone an ending.

They already made the announcement?

>People expected Rito, RITO, to want a harem ending.

At least Lala is not a pathetic piece of shit who will stay forever horny for her first love like fuckinng Momo. What a dumbass. Momo is so pathetic.

Seeing how the 2 extra chapters wont be in the final volume of darkness probably means theyll be apart of the first volume of a 3rd part

Anybody who thought it would end with a actual resolution was stupid. The only thing that changed is that Haruna and Lala will be the last ones Rito makes love to while all the other girls get to have their turns with him. sexually. All of them. That's as resolute as it can get. You few KissXSisfags in here can relax,too. Kita's gonna fuck all 5 of those girls in a massive off screen orgy

>sugoi

Literally this is the only way they could have fucked this, it didn't matter who won, if didn't matter if any girl won solo or if it was harem, ANYTHING but this was perfectly acceptable, and still picked the only retarded option.

WHY, FUCKING WHY

toloverulove.blog121.fc2.com/blog-entry-3602.html
Darkness is completed
The May and June Issue of JumpSQ will have two ToLove-ru (not Darkness) bangaihen chapters.
On August 4th the 10th anniversary book 『とらぶるくろにくる』will be released

Don't know whether this is a data book, art book or whatever

Darkness ended, only Darkness am I right? We will soon receive a news about the upcoming sequel right?

What causes it to get cancelled anyway? Is it the second season of My Ecchi Mangaka is Such a Cuck?

Now we have to wait to see what happens in the next months, if they announce something, ANYTHING.
Fuck. This franchise is truly about blue balling its audience.

Dropped.

I am not sure.

Could we get someone to interview him?

youtube.com/watch?v=SBuxgFEcvKg That guy got to interview the Monster Musume Author but that was sponsored and Monster Musume is published in the US.

Korea gets it first again.
wasabisyrup.com/archives/fqVYXIq52YA