Based Croatian abstaining

Now you all kniw which ex-you country is your greatest ally Trump.

M A G A
A
G
A

That woman is smoking hot.

We know Croatia is based by watching how the cucked Europe (UK, Germany, France, Sweden, caliphates like that) shits on this beautiful white country on a daily basis.
Stay strong.

>greatest ally
>Croatia
Fuck you. And wipe Trump's cum off your face; Serbia's watching.

She wants the D

USA's greatest ally is Australia

She looks oddly familiar to Richard spencers wife....

Well she did work as a secretary for the UN Security Council and knows a few of Obummer's dirty secrets.
Plus, women love a strong leader and Trump is perfect for the job

Correction. Secretary for the NATO

Wew lads. Based God Emperor side ass.

>Woman president
>Supporting Usa and the their Jew overlords
You are embarrassment of Slavs and white race as a whole

And you were under ottoman occupation for 500 hundred years while Croats were christianitis antimurales and real kebab removers. You are just a hack and a bigger one then secular jewish globalist while we are at that. You are what we would call born to be a ctr/bluesharia shill.

Pic related

Croatian domination.

I sincerely pray that someone bombs the crap out of the US. It has to happen. After it's done, maybe Americans will be a bit more careful about who they vote to represent them on the world's stage

Fucking Bruce shut the fuck up how about I bomb your ass with some emu shits and some yeast infection paste scraped from your moms vagina.

Straya vs leaf trips, who's gonna win lads?

Tough call user, Leaf had a sick left hook.

Replying to you own thread
>Notice me senpai look we didn't vote against you,arent we a good goys,we'll start cutting our dicks next if it pleases you my lord
Truly a remarkable nation

cool thread.