Why do you hate this show?

Why do you hate this show?

I do?

Whenever it is brought up it's only talked negatively about.

Because it aged badly, I watched 7 or 8 years ago now and it was one of my favourite SOL at the time.

It's always a fun little adventure rewatching it for me.

On the contrary I love it

Yeah, I like to rewatch it too, but I meant for people that watch it today for the first time.

I don't.

Not enough traps

I like it still pick out new things everytime I watch. It's not as good as Biyori, but honestly what is?

It more boring than watching paint dry.

Because I only watched the first episode.

I just thought it was too much of nothing. It was kinda fun at first, but after a while it got pretty boring. I don't hate it though

I don't hate it, I just thought it was boring and don't generally enjoy SOL
I only tried because Tsukasa is cute

Because one of the seiyuu is a slut

I've tried to watch it a few times over the years, but it's just so boring. The references haven't aged well either.

Lacks yuri and promotes straight shittery

Didn't the OVA have yuri in it?

Aged horribly. It was great fun back when it aired, but other, better shows have since improved on the concept so much.
It also doesn't help that half the main cast are exceptionally one-note even by the genre's standards.
And having this much chemistry between two characters and not doing anything with it is also a failure.

Loved it back in the day, but now it's just boring and has to be carried entirely by Konata and Kagami, which works only in part.
I don't hate it, but I don't wanna watch it anymore, either.