Why isn't homosexuality illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/wol1/doi/10.1111/cdev.12989/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3000058/
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/02/12/what_we_know_about_lesbian_and_gay_parenting_making_sense_of_the_studies.html
archive.is/j0S7Q
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf
bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=userIsAuthenticated=false
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/131/4/e1374
ibtimes.com/study-having-gay-parents-does-not-affect-childs-gender-identity-2579343
pastebin.com/PaAFXqQj
bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635?site=bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29144882
lifelongadoptions.com/lgbt-adoption/lgbt-adoption-statistics
archive.is/gK3Si
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because people should be free to make bad decisions. Also, I like it in the pooper

discord gg/j46ep6a

add a .

Okay so people should be free to murder, rape, and pillage then

This is the problem though. If you like things up your butt I don't need to hear about it, and I shouldn't be forced to high-five you and say congratulations you're so brave and stunning! If it's sexual it's private and you don't need a fucking parade or kids to adopt to help you feel normal when you're obviously defective

Also because of pic related I've drawn the conclusion that all gays should be forcibly neutered.

what laws do homosexuals break? I'm not talking about obnoxious fags that do faggy shit, because that would be a separate issue from homosexuality itself. If you conflate the bad behaviors from a group and attribute it to the whole group then that's just ignorant. It would be like wanting to make guns illegal because SOME people are irresponsible with their firearms.

These do not look like the kind of people I would ever want to associate with. Look at the stupid expressions on all their faces

Being sexually depraved like a pack of rabid dogs and a bunch of child molesters.

There are no laws against that.

I don't care stone them to death bunch of freaks.

If you want to cherry pick, I'll tell you about a gay man who was one of the most revolting, sexually depraved serial killers of all time: Jeffrey Dahmer

Why isn't surrendering illegal?

Homosexuality should be the only rung on the ladder that is allowed to exist. But that being said their lives should be heavily regulated. If they can live within a traditional value system I see no reason not to let them. Although I would not let them marry unless they sign contracts stating they will adopt children.

it was, but it proved impossible to enforce because we are a weak people

meanwhile any dipshit heterosexual can have a kid they neglect all their lives

We're talking about a pure white society here.

Better question. Why is it legal?

why should there be a stipulation for them to adopt? hetero couples are not legally obligated to have children naturally or otherwise. and what is a "traditional value system" and how should their lives be regulated?

Science on gays as parents:

Parental Sexual Orientation and Children's Psychological Well-Being: 2013–2015 National Health Interview Survey:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/wol1/doi/10.1111/cdev.12989/full

Nontraditional Families and Childhood Progress Through School:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3000058/

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/02/12/what_we_know_about_lesbian_and_gay_parenting_making_sense_of_the_studies.html

archive.is/j0S7Q

www.asanet.org/documents/ASA/pdfs/12-144_307_Amicus_%20(C_%20Gottlieb)_ASA_Same-Sex_Marriage.pdf

Farr, R. H. (2017). Does parental sexual orientation matter? A longitudinal follow-up of adoptive families with school-age children. Developmental Psychology, 53(2), 252-264.
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf

bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635

How Does the Gender of Parents Matter?

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=userIsAuthenticated=false

pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/131/4/e1374

ibtimes.com/study-having-gay-parents-does-not-affect-childs-gender-identity-2579343

pastebin.com/PaAFXqQj

Australia gay parenting survey:

bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635?site=bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com

Closeness to fathers best predicts quality of health for sons raised by gay dads:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29144882

lifelongadoptions.com/lgbt-adoption/lgbt-adoption-statistics

>fucking lost

because it is legalized pedophilia and people like that apparently, two male pedos, one contract, license to adopt diddle discard and get a new one MAGA

That child is most likely a victim of sexual abuse

archive.is/gK3Si

Poor kid

das right

gays are addicted to attention
Stop feeding their addiction
ignore them

how many times that kid has probably been fucked in the ass already?

How the fuck would you enforce a ban on homosexuality? Put cameras in everyone's house so you can catch them having gay buttsex?

Were you touched down there as a child?

How often do have to get buttfucked to call it gay or natural

Anal exams for all male citizens. I know it is a tough job, but I would volunteer to help.

Nigger tier behavior, a smaller population prone to drugs and molestation.
>b-b-but straight people commit more crime
I would take 1 out of ten over 10 out of twenty when it comes to miscreants

homosex not even once

BECAUSE FREEDOM IS THE BEST!

because women were granted vote rights.
do the rest of mental gymnastics from here.

Theyre 1% of the population; thats many votes to make ass sex legal

>french fag asking why homosexuality isn't illegal

Eat shit you child molester. Gays should never be allowed around children. The reason most gays are who they are, sexual deviants, is because they were molested as little kids and they feel the need to relive their abuse. It's the only way they can spread since they can't have ass babies.

They weren't though. Explain the 2/3 of gay men who report no molestation as kids.

per

>gay
>child molester
They're not mutally exclusive, Roy Moore. You should know this better than anyone here, child fucker