Will he finally lock her up

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/prosecutors-ask-fbi-agents-info-uranium-one-deal-n831436

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/16/hillary-clinton-breaks-toe-falling-stairs-misses-bbc-interview/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17484
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=111406
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Could this drag down Bill and Barry

Why do you think her sympathy tour has gone on this long?

Wtf, she got polio now?

Imagine how pitiful she'd look hobbling into court on her Tiny Tim crutches, coughing and making sad faces so the media can turn around and say "Look how MEAN Trump is for making this poor sick old lady stand trial when she's obviously not fit to!"

Fox Business is reporting Jeff Sessions is reviving probe into Uranium One

So court date when?
Or is it going to be more, we dont care about her now?

you niggers are stupid

>every month for 6 years the "possibility" of linking the Clinton Foundation to the Clintons has been a headline
>every journalist who has attempted to expose this has killed himself
>every business partner who has attempted to speak against the Clintons has committed suicide
>for 6 years, Sup Forums has fallen for the hyper sensitive headlines
>it only ever leads to another name, or another company
and here we are, after six years, just watching someone talk about someone talking about someone talking about an obscure deal - and not a livestream of FBI raids, faceplanting Hillary's traitorous face into the marble floor as they slap cuffs on her

Almost like those anonymous whitehouse sources...

she's under house arrest, she uses a "moon boot" to hide it.

He and Jared, Ivanka and the kids were probably over at the Clintons for dinner last night
Wake up

Of course not you gullible retard, stop falling for his bullshit

But I thought this was the season finale senpai?

How you shut the fuck up and go back poorflag. Like don't you have a cartel or something to be hiding from right now. Stop having such a short squatty Aztec frame with no neck and undersized ears it's aesthetically repulsive

She's had a broken toe for almost 2.5 months now. Something very odd is going on.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/16/hillary-clinton-breaks-toe-falling-stairs-misses-bbc-interview/

Kek. Tiny Tim crutches. Checkd.

What was her story again?
>Running down the stairs
>Running
>In heels
>Holding a cup of coffee
>That apparently didn't burn her when she fell
>Backwards?
>Breaking a single toe?
>because she turned around
>Running down the stairs

Does anyone have any evidence of her running once in the past 10 years? I slip backwards on my stairs all the time but to break one toe that's in a shoe? her story makes zero sense

Get real, /pol. None of the people in this photograph will ever, ever go to jail.
Jail id for peasants like you, if you don't watch out - not for people like them.
Do yourself a favor, and don't jack off in your mind.

Dude at work broke his metatarsal and tore his achiles getting out of work.
As for not being burned by coffee, its because she didnt buy mcafe.

Republitards and King Orange can't even DREAM of touching Madame President. She's literally immune to all prosecution. Remember how your meme president had his white trash supporters bleating "LOCK ER UP" the entire time during his campaign, and when he got elected he magically forgot about it? The only media outlet still talking about the U1 deal is state-sanctioned good goy Fox in an attempt to distract people from the Trainwreck Administration.

Of course not. She has enough dirt to take down half the country with her.

Correct it does make no sense. It would be almost impossible to break a toe falling backwards. If a toe is actually broken my guess is it happened when she kicked something during a tantrum.

But I broke a big toe once - crushed under a 25lb iron weight. It was healed in 3 weeks pretty much. Even though she's old she's gone well beyond the time when one would need that boot IMO

Depends what precedent the recent Executive Order places on raw goods transfers to foreign entities
If the recipients of Uranium One materials are deemed “human rights violators” (since they’re Russian, I assume libs have no problems with this) then Seesions might have an angle to pursue

Reagan broke his leg during a Hollywood charity softball game & was in the hospital for almost a year.

But she clearly has health problems.

Wouldnt work, expost facto for u1
Much less Hillary wasnt on the nuclear appropriations council.
That was the pajeet

Maybe posthumously in a few decades the truth will come out but not now while she and her friends are still alive and half the country hates Trump's guts.

My god. S$illary Clit-on has... osteoporosis! Somebody get Alex Jones on the line as ASAP as possible

Wha...what did she mean by this?
>Sandy
>the fucking date
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17484

Probably the hurricane.

>Hurricane Sandy hit New York area on 10/22/2012
>I lived on Long Island at that time
>I want 18 days without electricity
>10/22/2012 + 18 days = 11/9/2012
the date isn't that strange

OH FUUUUCK

BREAKING: Former FBI Assistant Director Just Dropped A Bombshell On Mueller And Comey
This could be the final nail in the coffin for Obama’s corrupt and powerful regime.

According to former FBI Assistant Director James Kallstrom, patriotic FBI agents are about to go public about dirty deeds of Mueller and Comey.
Kallstrom said that a “5th estate” has been working to sabotage President Trump, lead by “a bunch of sycophants in the FBI” who are guilty of “obstruction of justice”.

He added that the goal from the outset was to “destroy the presidency of the United States,” a claim backed up by the revelation that top anti-Trump FBI agents had settled on an “insurance policy,” namely the ‘Russian collusion’ investigation, to topple Trump if he defeated Hillary.
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=111406

Think imma be sick.

I used to break toes all the damn time. Tape up for two days and muscle through. That's it. It's a fucking toe.