Eminem goes full SJW says he hates being White

It was about time for biggest of all Wiggers to truly express his views.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NRpF_LnEcnA
youtu.be/1FgfhoaLgzQ
dailystormer.red/eminem-just-admitted-hes-gay-i-guess-πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The fucking state of American "men"
>Hiding my flags to further upset the fatties

yeah, he's pathetic. big surprise.

>Has creative control of his movie
>cucks himself
That's all you need to know about the wig

This is too far,even for Libtard I mean killing yourself WTF? And to think all those Wiggers spent so much time and money for this guy...

Could someone tell Em that yep he is embarrasing, and to go ahead..

>wigger makes career on ooga booga "music"
>is embarrassed to be white

What a startling revelation!

Trump really fucking broke him.

>I want to kill myself

What is stopping him? Don't tell me the wanna be nigger doesn't know how to use a gun

Or his daughter being dating/mating age has really fucked with him, maybe both.

What a fake ass (((edgy))) faggot Eminem was/is.

He's not the only White person to be embarrased by the fact that Eminem is White.

>I want to kill myself

Whats stopping him?

1. he actually never said this
2. this has been posted like 100 times now
3. every time the source is this same site
4. Sup Forums falls for it

He grew up in the ghetto so he doesn't know how to be white.

For fucks SAKE you tards. It's a fake article. Learn to pay some fucking attention.

Why doesnt he just kill himself then? What is holding him back?

>No one will miss him
>One less SJW cuck in the world

NOTICE ME SENPAI

He's a faggot, he looks for sex on Grindr. Complete degenerate trash, can't believe he fooled people into thinking he was anti-establishment.

If you want to be a rebel these days you should go to church, marry a woman and have children.

>Eminem goes full SJW says he hates being White

This is what happens when you go full wigger retard.

Growing up in the ghetto is no excuse to act like a nigger and promote nigger behavior with nigger music.

He grew up in the ghetto. He was around the ghetto all his life and he became a wigger. He doesn't know how to be white. He is like the children raised by dogs. They only know how to be dogs.

I unironically wish he'd Chester himself. An hero himself. Gas himself. Something, but just do it already.

But the ghetto is all he knew. You can't survive the ghetto as a white person unless you act ghetto.

eminem is a fucking scumbag and has had an agenda since day one.
they saw how powerful rap was at ruining black communities during the 90s and wanted to export it to white communities.
they were extremely successful, eminem was fucking HUGE in australia in the early 2000s, and in the years since crime, violence and degeneracy has skyrocketed.

eminem has been directly responsible for thousands of murders, and countless assaults and other crimes.

in the future music will be recognized as the powerful and dangerous social manipulation tool that it is.

What is ice cube thinking?

when is the next pay check coming.
ice cube is a money grabbing heeb.

>we dindu nuthin it was the music

I think its more so because Australians are degenerate criminals in general, it's in your blood and I can tell by how hateful most of you sound on here. Maybe Britain was wrong to give you guys an island.

It's almost 2018.
Caring about anything this shithead says.

>I think its more so because Australians are degenerate criminals in general

that is part of it too, also the fact that our judicial system actually rewards criminals, and allows murderers and rapists to go free.

what a weak caving faggot

he made a career out of cultural appropriation, he was a good rapper, but it's only that he was white and therefore a novelty that he made it so big.

I bet his bleached hair was to look like the negative of a black man, then he could take photos and actually see himself black kek

It's sad how he's sold out so big and turned on his fans that got him where he is. youtu.be/NRpF_LnEcnA

I love being white.

Remember when this edge lord never apologized for anything and said whatever the fuck he wanted? I feel old.

Yes, Grindr, it's all you, and all your fault, not the media and think tanks pushing this shit for profits and divide-and-conquer tactics.

It'a not cultural appropriation. It was his culture because he grew up in the ghetto. It would be cultural appropriation if he acted suburban because he never lived in regular white areas.

AIDS dissolving his brain

Just do a reverse Michael Jackson and then everyone will hate him

What is wrong with Marshall's face?

>It's sad how he's sold out so big and turned on his fans that got him where he is

I believe that majority of Celebrities are scum and sometimes it looks like they only care about money and are just using fans to get money fast.

imagine all the microaggressions he's faced growing up white in a nigger town then being white in a nigger profession.
no wonder he hates himself

Yeah this is fake, but Eminem’s new album apparently sucks and the blacks are starting to turn on him. I bet he’ll say something like this soon.

He's learned in the ways of the Hi-Point.

So why doesn't he??

>i want to kill myself
what's stopping you slim shady? fuck i used to like him too.
this

he tried that but no one cared youtu.be/1FgfhoaLgzQ

That's Sup Forums in a nutshell, believing every damn boogeyman that they made up themselves.

>Man, I hate being white, that shit's embarrassing
>Like when I shop at Chinese stores and nobody stares at me
>My rap game suffers, and my ciphers are boring
>'Cause when I get stopped by the cops I'm let off with a warning
>Write my rhymes left handed, 'cause my right's full of cocks
>White guilt rebranded, good for Shekelstein stocks

I'd hate to be Marshal's grandson.

He looks like a lesbian

But Bernie said β€œwhen you’re white you don’t know what it’s like to live in the ghetto, you don’t know what it’s like to be poor.”

Neonnettle
And
Yournewswire
Are
Worse
Than
Buzzfeed
Or
Cnn
When
It
Comes
To
Fake
News
You
Fucking
Gullible
Faggots

I bet he has a whole buttload of HIV.

he is self hater

his jew masters still think the are a few more shekels to squeeze out if him.

i hate not being gay

>rap destroys communities
Rap destroys white communities because it introduces a foreign cultural virus that rots the native spirit from within.

For niggers, it only brings out their inner nog.

can we do it Sup Forums?

can we meme this wigger to death?

Hope he delivers desu and isn't a faggot like OP

then do niggers who grow up around whites still act like niggers?

Can we meme eminem into suicide?

Pretty please?

what did (((they))) do to shady Sup Forums?

No, their nature is tempered by white culture and interactions with actual human beings.

They still retain a decent amount of nigness no matter what.

it seems they all crumble out there

absolutely sad to watch

Underrated af

Oh no. Vanilla Ice is on suicide watch.

Someone please explain how celebrity gossip is politics or news?

>I want to kill myself

PLEASE do

He should just become transnigger.

that sounds pretty forced if you ask me

Blacks who grow up around whites act white.

>neonnettle.com
>LITERALLY a joke website
>dipshits all across the alt-right don't even go to the website never mind read the article, just see a screencap of the headline

"Let's do the math, if I was black, I woulda sold half. I ain't gotta graduate from Lincoln high school to know that."

"Most people see that I'm white ignoring skill, cuz I stand out like a green hat with an orange bill".

The dude has been full of self loathing from the first time he got jumped by niggers as a kid. Couple that with being raised by a single mom and then hitting the jackpot in the rap game and it turns out you get the image OP posted.

Kinda makes sense really from a psychological standpoint.

Since when did m&m's opinion count for much anyway lol

Its as if people are surprised that he came out as a wigger.

>leaf

low functioning autism detected

And guess who has a new album that's just been released?
You'll never guess.

The dude literally wrote a song in his new album about how shitty he feels to be white, so even if its a gag website he still probably feels that way.

Who cares, he’s doing this for attention just like a feminine cuck.

Never liked this wigger.
Have a no rap policy in my life, anyone tries to play it in my car I shut it off. Even the moonman parodies I don't like. Rap is a disgusting low form of music that degrades your spirit.

Nope try again faggot

he should follow through on his promise for once

>Wants to kill himself

Do it faggot.

U just know he is a closet homo with A.I.D.S and loves the BBC.

so saying wigger unironically is still a thing?

New album was pathetic; depressing how slow and shitty all of his rhymes get when he tries to be political. Guy's probably having a meltdown like all the other libtards since Trump won.

these people aren't americans. It's more often than not niggers, beaners, spics, or some other type of wet back subhuman filth that should've never been given the opportunity to live here.

Is this real? Did he really say that? I find it hard to believe he'd be this cucked.

Might be the first time a white father kills himself out of shame that his daughter dates a white guy.

>uses grindr
>self-hating white
>awfully hot coffee pot
How to destroy your reputation in three steps

he looks like he has spent the last 10 years getting chemo

>wigger wishes he was nigger
Shocking stuff

either hes gone insane of drug abuse or hes getting big dollars for what hes saying

either way ((((eminem))) is dead for me

dailystormer.red/eminem-just-admitted-hes-gay-i-guess-πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†/

that picture of him isn't Eminem

it's more like AIDS era Charlie Sheen

He looks haunted

I think (they've) got him by the balls, hence his sell out.

1. He has that same look to his face like all the AIDS-carrying gays that I know(a lot of them, gay neighborhood, I'd guess 60% HIV+ around here)
2. Admitted to using "tinder and grindr"
>and grindr
3. Selling your pussy or boipussy is how people reach stardom
Conclusion: M&M is not only a self-hating wigger, but he's a fag as well.
Secondary conclusions: he may have HIV; he probably let some producers use his asshole

>yet no news of eminem's suicide
So also a coward.

just fucking do it then mnm