Sup Forums sings Gabriel Dropout OP

Sup Forums sings Gabriel Dropout OP

We're doing an Sup Forums sings of the TV version of Gabriel Dropout OP, I'll be taking submissions for the next 3 weeks until March 22. I'll extend the deadline we don't get enough submissions or if you guys need the extension for whatever reason. The mumbling parts of the song at the beginning and near the end will be difficult, but just do your best for those parts or even improvise if you want. Leave any questions you may have either here or through the e-mail.

Send your submissions to: [email protected]
Video of song for reference: youtube.com/watch?v=CTtJZ29j26Y
Download link for OP: nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=887718
Lyrics (lyrics are for the full version, but we're doing the TV version which ends at "datte tenshi desu mono!": lyrical-nonsense.com/lyrics/gabriel-dropout-theme-songs/gabriel-drop-kick/

Cringe.

I knew something like that would be the first post.

A bit difficult but I'll try.

There are better EDs than this shitty OP.

I like the OP

OP sounds difficult to sign properly, but fuck it, it should be interesting.
I'll get to practicing as soon as I'm done being sick.

So?

i mean why not

Should have done the ED, since the OP is awful. Looking forward to it anyway.

The OP really grew on me after a few episodes.

I feel like the ED would be much easier to sing, but I'm fine singing either one anyway.

I feel like half the final result will be incoherent gurgling and the other half would sound alright.

Just like every Sup Forums sings.

Like the original you mean.
Seriously half this OP is just the seiyuus verbally shitposting.

I wish I had a cute voice to close with the
>datte tenshi desu
>mono

This, the OP is awful and the ED is excellent.

But the ED doesn't have HAPPY

>tfw want to participate
>don't know what to use to record
What do?

Do you not even have a damn phone?

My phone crashes all the time, I'd rather just use PC. I've got a decent headset, I just don't know if I should use shit like vocaroo.

A microphone? Even a shitty 10$ mic from a supermarket is decent enough for this.

I also have a shitty phone, usually I turn it off and on again and put it on airplane mode before recording, it works for me.

Use Audacity.

You know, I'll see if I can get around to posting but now that people in the thread speak for an ED sings, I'd love to try that too.

ok spergs this is my new mission

Quick bump

Not that it will be a completely new thing.

I'm going to do my best and make my fart-mistress Raphiel proud.

I think this is a bad pick for an Sup Forums sings because all the different vocal tracks at the start seem borderline impossible to decipher.

Fuck it, I'm game. Let the autism flow through me.

Plus there are much better songs this season.

OP could just cut out parts from different submissions, so its not a cluster fuck of voices going on during that part.

Anyways, this'll be my first Sup Forums sings i'll take part in
yoroshikuonegaishimasu

idk this song in general is a clusterfuck it seems impossible to sing unless you have some basic grasp of the language.

Aside from the mumbling parts when the seiyuus just verbally shitpost at each other, the song is rather simple. Not as simple as, say, Konosuba ED, but still simple enough that anyone who bothers to read through the lyrics a few times can ""sing"" it decently enough.

I'm talking about the bits where they're mumbling really fast at each other.

I feel like that part doesnt even matter. We can basically do the same bad-japanese-shitposting style thing at each other.

We could replace that with mumbling our own shit post.

They are verbally shitposting at each other, as the other user already explained. We can just use that time frame to verbally shitpost in our own way. I really doubt anyone will bother to actually try and recreate their mumbling.

The singing is extremely fast in most of this, I don't know if my gaijin lips can do it.

>I want to lick rafi's feet
>What do you think her farts smell like?
>Why is Gab such a casual?
>I want to bully santania with my dick

Great idea user!

This is some embarrassing shit. Watching cute gril demon animu is one thing but this is some weapons grade autism.

I'm sorry, I love the OP, but what you're asking for, I fear, is rape, it's way too fast.

Don't worry, I'm the original fartposter and I'm making sure that part is great. Hopefully other Anons will do their best.

H-hiyai!

I'll get on it.

There are lyrics for that too.

Kill yourself.

Huh, looks like there are lyrics for the rambling part, too. Oh boy, this is going to be perfect.