C;C, Chaos:Child

>that Nono reveal
I am pretty mad right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/DgbfT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What happened?

what's going on?

Something in the anime was fundamentally different than in the VN so it makes me upset as a sourcefag. The characters go through trials that are long and better developed before there are any reveals. Senri in her route would rather run away forever than to reveal herself to Takuru. She feared Takuru's rejection so much she would throw away "muh family"

At least the biggest catfight possible is soon.

That doesn't sound that bad.

Her calmly explaining things to Takuru and Takuru just being cool with it is very out of character. Nono goes to her grave without letting him know a god damn thing and she is happy with it.

Then Silver Link are Nonofags.

Piss-tan is the better twintails!

Also underwear patch when?

I thought she was flat.
What a let down.

Senri has the dfc department covered.

Every heroine but Uki and Senri has big tits.

>Due to production issues, episode 8 will be delayed until later today. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
RIP again.

I wouldn't call a had full big.

Damn, again? Fuck CR.

was there even one episode on time?

No wonder we have dead threads.

Big in real life. Not everyone can be Mio or Hana tier.

Also VNfags nerd rage at everything plus a VN TL later this year has lots of people staying away. Once the game is released in english I expect a lot of threads.

I wonder if they will go with calm and collected Serika or out of her mind jealous Serika.

>committee of 300
What?

300 rapists

They're all over this show. They have a very direct influence but theirs is more slight of hand.

It took me forever to start trusting Mio and Shinjou. I didn't realize they weren't working with the committee until they were struck dumb by Serika coming to Fresia.

>piss tan
I don't suppose she does that more than once, I may actually pick this thing up then.

so far she only pee'd once.

Hana pisses too but I think that is the extent of the non-delusion water sports.

when does that take place?

Hana's route when is getting mind raped. A fucking ocean of piss.

Hottest scene of the season.

Senri is flat and cute

Would fuck

I heard Serika also had a piss delusion

I wanna fuck Hinae

Am I a horrible person for laughing at the
'with heart' box?

everyone of Committee 300 get a turn first.

That is true and he did it while being in the same room as her. Taku is such a naughty boy.

Takuru would have the opportunity if this was an eroge. Hell if this was an eroge he would have had a chance with Hinae, Nono, Senri, and Hana.

discord.gg/DgbfT

For a normalfag he has better delusions than Takumi.

Wow, they couldn't even wait until the rooftop scene where it would somewhat make sense?

They still have to make Senri a cold machine that "protects" Takuru. The end makes more sense if Serika doesn't wig out because Senri knew exactly that she was full of shit.

>Senri
*Serika

With four more episodes left I am not sure how they will schedule them. One for the confrontation on the roof top and the aftermath, one at the theater, and the last two are the true route?

I can't wait until his shit is all fucked up.

He asked for this

Subs when?

Could it really be that bad?

Context?

He's overreacting, it's not like they spoiled the ending.

>remove every ounce of Senri's struggle and her insecurities
>Takuru barely cares
>not nearly touching like in her route

It was another shoah

Muh.

Worst girl

Senri is best girl. Fuck everyone else.

Why does the chaos child thread always contain a spoiler in the op? It did last week too. Not everyone has access to the episode at the same time.

Stop doing that OP!

Reminder that Serika is a good girl and was right.

Serika was demonstrably wrong.
Serika: claims that she knows what Takuru wants and forces it on him
Uki: has the literal ability to real-boot what other people want. And what Takuru wanted was the opposite of what Serika claimed he wanted

well, are you having fun yet NOW?

That is because Serika actually has feelings and emotions. She has her biases and in her head the Takuru that is a lonely person who only has her in his heart is the best type of Takuru. She goes from making a murder mystery for him to play with but in the end she used it to destroy his family. Her parading around with his phone and showing it to /ourguy/ Shinji is proof of her disdain.

Uki reveals that Takuru just wants to be liked and have a healthy relationship with people, which is not what Serika wants at all. Also Uki didn't want him to bear the guilt of killing /ourguy/ or her.

Subs fucking when?

>late subs
>horrible pacing
>12 episodes
Why did everything go wrong? They are fucking up the story now.

>Due to production issues
How many time does this make, 3 times?

Soon

what happened?
Is she non virgin or something?

Bitch.

No I agree, this episode was goddamn awful. They should've just cut all the Senri shit from the anime, there's no way they could portray it properly and it's really not important to the actual story. And it's not like anyone even cares about her, Serika is the only reason we're still watching this.

Nono a shit

Uki is such a sweet girl, I hope she got a proper route in LCC.

I wanna fuck uki and see how her little body twitch as a fuck her

>You'll never have a cute Yandere Tulpa like Serika

Is it even worth living anymore?

But what if you've already create one without realizing it?

>we

Fuck you, serika a shit

But that is what Obi Wan should have told Luke from the very start.

C;C anime makes more sense than Star wars.

Still no subs.

Thanks for reminding me to delete my C;C download rule

The only time Senri is important is in Nono's route and that she is a symbol of trust between Takuru and Nono. Takuru accepting her was pretty powerful and emotional. The fact that her reveal comes off so nonchalantly bothers me since it changes the person Senri is. Senri would never, ever reveal it to him without her secret being almost pried out of her. . Although it would make any sense whatsoever if Nono existed outside of the chaos world. Leave some fun and mystery to people who want to play the game. I really wished they weren't doing the true route.

>would
*wouldn't
Fuck.

They wasn't much gore so I don't see the reason for the delay.

>Serika is the only reason we're still watching this.
Only because we want her to do something. She is the most low key main heroine out of C;C, S;G, R;N, and C;C.

I can't see anyone watching this anime and deciding "I want to play the game now", so it's fine.
Also I don't agree that it was that powerful or emotional, none of the C;C routes were that great.

I'm watching this for Nono.

That's because she keeps low key.

>They wasn't much gore so I don't see the reason for the delay.
What, crunchy censored something in the previous episodes?

Out of all the character routes that was the only thing close to emotional. Everything else was either boring or off the wall in the character routes.

>I can't see anyone watching this anime and deciding "I want to play the game now", so it's fine.
Yeah but since there might be an english release it might spoil people who are already interested in the game.

Hinae: Cutest route for cutest girl. Ending was fun in a twisted way.
Hana: So close to a joke route, I thought the info we learned there wasn't going to be canon. Definitely went off the Deep (Sky) End. Also, Takumi was a bro.
Uki: Was like watching a train wreck in slow motion. I get it, give us the inevitable twist already.
Nono: Really fucking great breath of fresh air in the depiction of adopted sibling relationships.

animeonly here, granted I liked C;H's VN, so I already wanted to play C;C, but I'm liking this adaptation as a stand alone series, and I can't wait to play the VN

Hinae's end was so great.
Hana's route was fun and there was good action. Plus it is the one time we get to see the committee's shit get fucked up.
Uki's route was a mess and really didn't add much
Nono's route was great. We find out more about her relationship with Takuru and we learn more about Serika.

Are you having fun Taku?

I did.
After watching C;H recap I played the game.
I like the anime and still hyped for the game.

Hinae: boring, romance was forced and not comfy, and the whole Oniichan stalking sequence was so dumb. Ending was good though
Hana: At least it was fun
Uki: I agree
Nono: The only good parts were all Serika. The drama was just obvious "but I'm not real" "It doesn't matter you're real to me" shit, nothing fresh here.

>The only good parts were all Serika.
Her pretending to be a yandere cunt isn't all that good.

>I was only pretending! Isn't that fun, Taku?

Subs are up on crunchy

Nono's route realistically depicts adopted siblings learning to open up to each other and bond as a family in times of need. It's fresh because of the shitton of anime, LNs, and VNs that fetishize adoptive siblings or simply use it as a way to justify pseudo-incest while otherwise ignoring the adoptive aspect.

>pretending

Serikafags are so aggressive whenever Nono was mentioned, I wonder why?

Well if you want realism why not go outside and talk to someone? Reality is boring, the reason we're here on Sup Forums talking about anime is because we want something better than reality. And a bitchy adopted older sister telling me I should give up on my hobbies or crying about me leaving home might be realistic, but it is certainly not enjoyable to read about. Originality means nothing if it's still boring.

>And a bitchy adopted older sister telling me I should give up on my hobbies or crying about me leaving home... but it is certainly not enjoyable
t. Serika

>[HorribleSubs] ChaoS;Child - 08 [720p].mkv

They're as delusional as she is.

Nono should slit her throat

>Serika knows everything about everyone and is the only one who truly understands Takuru and what he wants
>delusional
Serika is anything but.

Even Reading Steiner said not to watch this episode if you plan on playing the game ever.

Can we bust out the biggest spoiler of all yet?
超強い力士シール

Well he isn't my boss.