HAPPENING: NEW TRUMP EO

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.) (NEA), the Global Magnitsky Human Rights Accountability Act (Public Law 114-328) (the “Act”), section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (8 U.S.C. 1182(f)) (INA), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the prevalence and severity of human rights abuse and corruption that have their source, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States, such as those committed or directed by persons listed in the Annex to this order, have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems. Human rights abuse and corruption undermine the values that form an essential foundation of stable, secure, and functioning societies; have devastating impacts on individuals; weaken democratic institutions; degrade the rule of law; perpetuate violent conflicts; facilitate the activities of dangerous persons; and undermine economic markets. The United States seeks to impose tangible and significant consequences on those who commit serious human rights abuse or engage in corruption, as well as to protect the financial system of the United States from abuse by these same persons.

I therefore determine that serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.

I hereby determine and order:

Other urls found in this thread:

treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/OFAC-Enforcement/Pages/20171221.aspx
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Section 1. (a) All property and interests in property that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of any United States person of the following persons are blocked and may not be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn, or otherwise dealt in:

(i) the persons listed in the Annex to this order;

(ii) any foreign person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Attorney General:

(A) to be responsible for or complicit in, or to have directly or indirectly engaged in, serious human rights abuse;

(B) to be a current or former government official, or a person acting for or on behalf of such an official, who is responsible for or complicit in, or has directly or indirectly engaged in:

(1) corruption, including the misappropriation of state assets, the expropriation of private assets for personal gain, corruption related to government contracts or the extraction of natural resources, or bribery; or

(2) the transfer or the facilitation of the transfer of the proceeds of corruption;

(C) to be or have been a leader or official of:

(1) an entity, including any government entity, that has engaged in, or whose members have engaged in, any of the activities described in subsections (ii)(A), (ii)(B)(1), or (ii)(B)(2) of this section relating to the leader’s or official’s tenure; or

(2) an entity whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order as a result of activities related to the leader’s or official’s tenure; or

(D) to have attempted to engage in any of the activities described in subsections (ii)(A), (ii)(B)(1), or (ii)(B)(2) of this section; and

(iii) any person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Attorney General:

(A) to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support of:

(1) any activity described in subsections (ii)(A), (ii)(B)(1), or (ii)(B)(2) of this section that is conducted by a foreign person;

(2) any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order; or

(3) any entity, including any government entity, that has engaged in, or whose members have engaged in, any of the activities described in subsections (ii)(A), (ii)(B)(1), or (ii)(B)(2) of this section, where the activity is conducted by a foreign person;

(B) to be owned or controlled by, or to have acted or purported to act for or on behalf of, directly or indirectly, any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order; or

(C) to have attempted to engage in any of the activities described in subsections (iii)(A) or (B) of this section.

(b) The prohibitions in subsection (a) of this section apply except to the extent provided by statutes, or in regulations, orders, directives, or licenses that may be issued pursuant to this order, and notwithstanding any contract entered into or any license or permit granted before the effective date of this order.

You guys can look at the rest, but it looks like this will possibly lead to some major corrupt US politicians, current and former (Clintons) tonbe taken down

bump

Interesting.

what does this even mean give me a good rundown on a sentence

HE CALLED OUT ISRAEL

Israel is about to be BTFO
GERTLER, Dan, 17 Daniel Street, Bnei Brak, Israel; 28 Daniel Street, Bnei Brak, Israel; Avenue Tchatchi 29, Gombe, Kinshasa, Congo, Democratic Republic of the; DOB 23 Dec 1973; POB Tel Aviv, Israel; nationality Israel; alt. nationality Congo, Democratic Republic of the; Gender Male; Passport 10945182 (Israel) issued 28 Jun 2010 expires 27 Jun 2020; alt. Passport 10926248 (Israel) issued 25 Feb 2008 expires 27 Feb 2018; alt. Passport DB0009084 (Congo, Democratic Republic of the) issued 28 May 2015 expires 27 May 2020; National ID No. 027100619 (Israel) (individual) [GLOMAG].
D.G.D. INVESTMENTS LTD. (f.k.a. DAN GERTLER DIAMONDS LTD.), 23 Tuval, Ramat Gan 5252238, Israel; P.O. Box 101, Ramat Gan 5210002, Israel; Public Registration Number 512253352 (Israel) [GLOMAG] (Linked To: GERTLER, Dan).

D.G.I. ISRAEL LTD, 23 Tuval, Ramat Gan 5252238, Israel; P.O. Box 101, Ramat Gan 5210002, Israel; Public Registration Number 513686220 (Israel) [GLOMAG] (Linked To: GERTLER, Dan).

PROGLAN CAPITAL LTD, 23 Tuval, Ramat Gan 5252238, Israel; P.O. Box 101, Ramat Gan 5210002, Israel; Public Registration Number 515000354 (Israel) [GLOMAG] (Linked To: D.G.D. INVESTMENTS LTD.).

Worldwide asset forfeiture of (((criminals)))

The Jews. Are. Fucked.

Oh my God.
It appears to be happening.

IT IS!

seizing assets of people/companies

I need a quick run down

Where can I find the list of persons?

Is..it happening??
Hurrah!

Trump just declared national emergency and pretty much suspended constitution and ordered seizure of property of undisclosed list of people.

He literally called (((them))) out.
They're fucked.

N-nothings happening! Go to sleep!

we are in the greatest fucking timeline, aren't we.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

MAGA

>Obama and Hezbollah BTFO
What did he mean by this?

SO MANY NAMES NAMED TODAY!

>corruption related to government contracts or the extraction of natural resources, or bribery; or
>(2) the transfer or the facilitation of the transfer of the proceeds of corruption;
WEW lad sounds like this directly targets the clinton cartel

Guaranteed Soros is shitting himself right now. This allows the US Gov't to go after the entirety of the Open Society Foundation and related entities.

I thought this was bait. no fucking way...

About time he used the maginsky act powers, easy way to score brownie points with the centre whilst taking serious cash from foreign fucks

That feel?

You feel that feel?

thatswinning.jpg

YOU KNOW WHOSE SHITTING THEMSELVES?

ISRAEL

> HURR we don't want gubment intervention!!!
> Trump EO does exactly that
> CAN'T STOP WINNING MAGA

War in Venezuela

>This doesn't affect Americans dumbass

why? the list is undisclosed. it's probably a bunch of chink companies

Holy fuck, you're back at it.

>Goes into every thread
>spams "IZRAYULL IS FUK'D GUISE"
>Doesn't elaborate as to why

All of the corruption we see is generally connected, so for all intents and purposes even people stateside involved in some bad shit should be sweating a little.

it's just a bunch of irrelevant niggers

kys Jew.

UN vote used to out people and governments? 900D chess?

Could you hack the list for us?

THIS IS FUCKING IT BOYS
/ourguy/ IS BRINGING OUT THE ROPES

TRUMP JUST DECLARED WAR ON THE NWO

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You're probably a shill. You try your best to derail every thread you can with your Jew spam.

Holy fuck on a stick... I didn't vote for him and don't really like his drunk/retarded style but the only way to describe this is as a major win for justice. Do a quick Google search of the names and companies and you'll find countless articles about corruption etc...
A win is a win. GJ Mr president

If it is actually happening I will kill myself on stream. It will never happen.

No one will watch your gay as stream because people that actually matter will be killing themselves left and right

Nice!

>whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
>Read it faggots
>tl:dr: civil forfeiture for corporations / NGOs/ Banks and the such, as long as they are in the USA, their assets in the USA can be seized.

LIST HERE!!!!

>ISRAEL isn't mentioned once

Anyone else think Soros when seeing this?

The individuals are the usual suspects. Burmese war criminals, Nicaraguan narcos, Russian agents, and a single Israeli of note. The organizations listed also include one Israeli company but seems mostly composed of African of East Asian shell corporations.

>Shit ton of african companies
>a couple israeli companies.
>a shit ton of south east asian countries.
Nice

Rome wasn't built in a day. The globalist elite also won't be dealt with in a day. But it's a start.

A couple Israel companies are being seized probably as we speak

>two or three Israeli companies are going down
that will certainly stop Israel-led white genocide and globalism

you really think the most corrupt chinks and kikes that are running this country aren't American citizens already?

Here's your /redpill/

and loose any ability to gain funds from america

HE IS GOING AFTER CLINTON FOR HAITI

>when reading the list see everyone is either Negro, arab or chink

What did he mean by this?

>nationality Israel alt Congo

Death by a thousand cuts. if cutting is our only way

true if big

>(iii) any person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Attorney General:

wew lads

Daweee reminber deaf 2 idzrail.

Well taking down black immigrants in Israel won't help Israel at all.

Keep dreaming though Ahmed.

its not tho! No one is exposing Israel for white genocide, globalism, subverting the nations, or anything else. This is controlled opposition.

>Trump becomes first President to make good on the promise to move the US embassy to Jerusalem and name it the capital of Israel
>next week he enacts this to seize assets from Our Greatest Ally
>no one can claim its antisemitism

Actual 4D Chess

Maybe if he's an ant

Oh Hi Ahmed. Hezbollah? Shame about Obama.

PROGLAN CAPITAL LTD, 23 Tuval, Ramat Gan 5252238, Israel; P.O. Box 101, Ramat Gan 5210002, Israel; Public Registration Number 515000354 (Israel) [GLOMAG] (Linked To: D.G.D. INVESTMENTS LTD.).

D.G.I. ISRAEL LTD, 23 Tuval, Ramat Gan 5252238, Israel; P.O. Box 101, Ramat Gan 5210002, Israel; Public Registration Number 513686220 (Israel) [GLOMAG] (Linked To: GERTLER, Dan).

D.G.D. INVESTMENTS LTD. (f.k.a. DAN GERTLER DIAMONDS LTD.), 23 Tuval, Ramat Gan 5252238, Israel; P.O. Box 101, Ramat Gan 5210002, Israel; Public Registration Number 512253352 (Israel) [GLOMAG] (Linked To: GERTLER, Dan).

These were added to the list

MEZUIXIO QWUUILOL PAYH

Merry Christmas user.

It's Happening

>(1) corruption, including the misappropriation of state assets, the expropriation of private assets for personal gain, corruption related to government contracts or the extraction of natural resources, or bribery; or

This is about Hilldog and her Uranium 1 deal isn't it?

Calling me Ahmed is not an argument for why Israel is being protected.

>Sec. 7 says since people can wire funds instantly, nobody will be given a warning.
>"Sec. 12. This order is effective at 12:01 a.m., Eastern Standard Time, December 21, 2017."

He already hit them 16 hours ago. Holy shit he's fast.

yes, can't keep that russian dolla after this

Currently, you've forced an issue as the most pro-israel fuck in the world, to the point that UN steps in your own country's decision to where your fucking embassy in israel should fucking be, then you come out and literally name the jew, denounce them internationally and seize their property in US soil, banks and funds.
So basically, you can call him out on either or, but calling him out on both gets you on the black list, and if you stand for one but not the other you're a lying kike that's enemy to america, not Israel/Palenstine

This is the red pill / blue pill but you have the free choice to take both at once and fucking die

Two things today. Natural resources and human trafficking.

Current and former gov officials. They are all fucked.

>list of entities in Israel.

>Ramat Gan
Mostly blacks and Arabs whew

>D.G.I ISRAEL LTD
>DGI MINING LTD
IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE

>OIL OF DR CONGO SPRL
ahah what

And the clinton foundation and global initiative
Reeeeee
MAGA

All of these happening threads where people claim the globalists are about to btfo are actually propaganda meant to make us lazy by lulling us into a false sense of security.

>haha the globalists are totally going down this time my dad works at nintendo, we don't have to organize or actually do anything guys because trump/aliens/moon nazis are going to save us XD

We /Nazis/ now

He's just going to use this on neocon targets like Assad you retarded redditors

>Assad
>Neocon
wat?

pin. this. shit. mods.

This is what he bought with acceptance of Jerusalem. Israel will stay quiet and hand some of (((them))) over. I have literally a tear in my eye, merry fucking Christmas

I can see what you are trying to do but i dont think you make a pursuasive arguement and i suspect a lot of people will ignore you for this reason

>hands over achmed Abdul and ali from Ramat gan
You are welcome. You don't have to go trucking tonight Mohammed.

Dan Gertler > Glencore > Marc Rich > CF

>pass massive tax cuts
>next day jumps into a purge

The train cannot be stopped

just sit back, relax, and watch the show