OPT - One Page Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/comic/_/comics/dungeon-meshi-r13871
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ahah, the guy fell hands first on the girl's breasts, and she sent him flying with a punch :^D

that's gross

What the hell?

this, he fell and grabbed her boob. He doesn't have Rito skills yet but soon, soon.

This manga has some really cool art even though the story jumps a bit

Fuck you all

Haven't followed this for a while, my RSS feed broke so I've lost track of so many good series

This manga is super cute,

Raisekamika

comfy

Is this the Erased artist? His style is so shit.

Slow Motion once More

Helck

What's that manga about some loli with a gun killing people in a medieval setting?

Came for the cooking, stayed for the reactions

I'm loathing the day when Sup Forums starts getting contrarian about Grand Blue.

>dat artstyle
new chapter?
time to fap

Dungeon Meshi
bato.to/comic/_/comics/dungeon-meshi-r13871

>Heroes dungeon dive to save a friend, but are broke so they eat monsters along the way to save on money

Degenerates

I really liked this little manga. Thanks to whoever posted it last week.

>female:elf$ language:English$
?

>Boku wa Mari no Naka (Oshimi Shuzo)
>Kimi no Na Wa (Makoto Shinkai)
>Shiomi-chan (the same author as Ai-Kora and Midori Days)
>Hungry Marie (the same author as Beelzebub)
Seeing that many pro-mangaka and director making those genderbender stories, will it be the next big thing after isekai?

>This gets axed
>Kingcraft also gets the axe
RIP Sigama. Love his artstyle.

>will it be the next big thing after isekai?
Doubtful. A number of them used to publish a gender-bender anthology called Change-H and nothing really came of it.

not edgy at all, but I think I can do better

updates never

I'm curious, What she bought?

Anyone knows in which volume this happens?

Sophia, no!

a chair

Let's save the Humans

What went wrong?

I guess that would be when the anime is announced.

It's been in my backlog for years, I should get to it some time.

Long skirts a best.

I wanted to read Kingcraft, but I always had doubts because it was axed.

It has at least an end? I don't mind if they rushed an ending to the manga. As long as is not some "conitnue" or "open end" I'm fine.

Love the way he draws the eyes

the dad in this is a genuine piece of shit. whenever it's played for laughs I die a bit inside. he is a cunt.

Filthy ningen ruin everything

what's this from?
can't find it on yandex, google, iqdb, etc

It's not getting one. There's too much underage drinking for it to be legal.

It's only 5 chapters. Just get through it when you're feeling bored some afternoon. It won't take longer than an hour.

Yuuyake Rocket Pencil

Does this manga go anywhere unlike Yesterday wo Utatte?

yes

I haven't read that one, but I've heard it's very long and meandering. This is short, I think it's complete at a few volumes though not all scanlated, and it has a plot outside of character interactions and stuff. I don't know if any of the subtle romance elements are going to lead anywhere definite, I sort of suspect not since it feels a bit like Acony in that regard but more pronounced and there from the start. But the in the main the manga is about the MC experiencing supernatrual explorations of buildings and their past, which is slowly revealing more about his dead and estranged grandfather and Mayuri's family and background; I expect will definitely go somewhere for you. It's pretty interesting and comfy and nice to read about more mature characters in a manga without lots of drama, it's got that nice slow and laid back feeling to it.

Thanks, will check it out then. I liked Yesterday wo Utatte to because it was pretty relaxing (kinda like the Aria of Romance Manga) but the progress the maincouple did took so fucking long it was almost unbearable (70 chapters for an almost kiss). But whenever something happens it's actually incredibly cute and maingirl is pretty cute too.

Also it doesn't help that MC isn't aggressive enough to push maingirl completely over which is why we are stuck in this.

Did it end well or was it some kind of open end?

It's still ongoing actually. I stopped reading around Chapter 75 and was waiting for more chapters to come out.

Can you two recommend some romance manga, actually? I just got done reading Tetsugaku Letra and it was good, I'm looking for something like that. Thanks.

No, try the correct board for that sort of thing. If everyone who wanted a recommendation asked for one on Sup Forums the board would be flooded. You'll find loads and loads of good manga of all sorts just by lurking Sup Forums.

Also, fuck off, faggot.

Fair enough.

wait, this was in the manga? Its not a doujin?

>by the author of Fire Punch
This was a nice read.

little girls don't fuck around,man.