The UN Thinks it can dictate where the USA puts its embassies

what do we think about this, lets let em know

Other urls found in this thread:

treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/OFAC-Enforcement/Pages/20171221.aspx
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=3Sr5ftvOt_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now is an excellent time to cut back UN funding. They kinda walked right into that.

Yeah the UN talking shit about us on our soil (I know technically it's not but they're on the FDR drive) is a very bullshitted thing to do.
Cut their funding and tell them to move to Acid Attackistan

over 100 nations think you are wrong on this. Maybe you should listen to us.

Literally ad populum, gtfo Jew.

I love how every anti-American cuck on here is suddenly pro-UN, when any other day they'd berate it for being a US puppet organization

treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/OFAC-Enforcement/Pages/20171221.aspx

GERTLER, Dan, 17 Daniel Street, Bnei Brak, Israel; 28 Daniel Street, Bnei Brak, Israel; Avenue Tchatchi 29, Gombe, Kinshasa, Congo, Democratic Republic of the; DOB 23 Dec 1973; POB Tel Aviv, Israel; nationality Israel; alt. nationality Congo, Democratic Republic of the; Gender Male; Passport 10945182 (Israel) issued 28 Jun 2010 expires 27 Jun 2020; alt. Passport 10926248 (Israel) issued 25 Feb 2008 expires 27 Feb 2018; alt. Passport DB0009084 (Congo, Democratic Republic of the) issued 28 May 2015 expires 27 May 2020; National ID No. 027100619 (Israel) (individual) [GLOMAG].

Plenty of countries supported Stalin or Hitler. Popularity doesn't make them right.

KIKES BTFO

D.G.D. INVESTMENTS LTD. (f.k.a. DAN GERTLER DIAMONDS LTD.), 23 Tuval, Ramat Gan 5252238, Israel; P.O. Box 101, Ramat Gan 5210002, Israel; Public Registration Number 512253352 (Israel) [GLOMAG] (Linked To: GERTLER, Dan).

D.G.I. ISRAEL LTD, 23 Tuval, Ramat Gan 5252238, Israel; P.O. Box 101, Ramat Gan 5210002, Israel; Public Registration Number 513686220 (Israel) [GLOMAG] (Linked To: GERTLER, Dan).

>He can't spot shitposting

Inability to detect deception is similar to faceblindness.

It's a sign of autism.

this, the US cant fund the UN forever

Good, fuck off. You offer nothing to the world but death and destruction, wrapped up in shekels.
Your nation is the epitome of everything that is wrong with the world

melbourne detected

>listening to the cucked world order
no thanks

>Plenty of countries supported Stalin
Yeah, US among others.

The sun has almost set on the US
It's already in worse shape than Russia
And trying to blackmail independent nations is how the US president wastes his time
Grab your carpetbags Americans and start applying for refugee status in Liberia, or even izrail

Only on pol could kike lovers think this is a good idea.

The US thinks it can dictate which capital belongs to which country.

You can of course cut UN funding and destabilize the world order altogether while shitting in the faces of all your allies just to get your point across about israel, 52305205 D chess

Fuck palestine.

Just because a bunch of shit countries, and pussies voted against it - doesn't mean they are right.

Israel won't exist soon loser.

Trump promised and failed:

_ "Drain the swamp" (purge the financial and Jewish lobbies of the government)

_Building the wall

_Deport 50 (and not 11 as fakenews says) millions of illegal.

_ investigate hillary for his crimes as defense secretary

_ Revoke (and not substitute for another) obamacare.

_ End the wars in the Middle East for the benefit of Israel

_ Support assad

Do not meddle in international affairs that do not concern the US (northern korea, Palestinian)

_revocate obama executive orders that allow male transsexuals to use women's restrooms and vice versa.

No longer accepting refugees

Decrease the number of green cards category B1 to protect American jobs.

In addition, the Trump government has followed the sexagenarian discriminatory policies that penalize poor whites in accessing universities and employment.

Seriously american anons. Are you really siding with the kikes? Shouldnt the result be a good thing.

> Kikes btfo
> Trump can continue making MAGA while telling jews he tried

Is this stockholm syndrome. Do you seriously love sucking jew dick.

Wake up my brothers. Wake up from the mind control Israel has on you.

America is gonna start WWIII soon, I knew it.

kys shlomo.

It's been one year. 7 more to go.

Shut the fuck up achmed, go make some more acid

"a bunch of shit countries" being *every single nation* outside of the US, Israel, several US Pacific territories, and Guatemala

JewSA wont be the superpower next century mutt.

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=3Sr5ftvOt_4

Hitler was right though

since when does Sup Forums have such a hardon for Israel anyway?
this plan got denounced because it's an objectively shit plan, but of course now you're feeling oh so cornered by the world and oppressed.

>listening to our Vassesls

You need a reminder of how this works

It’s not about Israel it’s about the un presuming to tell us what to do when they are an organization that can only exsist because of us

If you don get why Americans have an issue with authority go read some history m8

How dare your not side with Israel, we will take your names down!

The Jews
The Jews
The Jews

10/10 b9 m9

You've never played CK2 I see

Nicky is (our girl)

>friendship with Western Europe has ended
>Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Latvia, Poland, and Romania are now our best friends
>Day of the Rake is postponed until further notice
>The sovereign right of Aussies to shitpost IRL will never be questioned

so...you reject a reasonable reaction by the rest of the world just because it's given by an 'authority' that you do not consider an authority in the first place?
and this 'authority' exists due to you, but its rules cannot be applied on you?

come on man, this doesn't make any sense.

When your personal levy and retinue is bigger than all your vassals combined, it doesn't matter.

whats the UN going to do? Invade USA? fucking KEK pretty much every country is USA's bitch. literally the only thing they lack is whites

Shill harder for Israel you degenerate kike loving niggers

I will reenlist just to have the opportunity to kill every single liberal European in existence to be honest, that's how I feel.

Happening! Join your military Goys. Israel is going to set off a nuke.

UN a shit

you happily fund the weak nations in it so you can justify wanking a lot of money into your dogshit insane military spending, cutting back on their shekels won't ever happen. the big nations that voted against it don't need your money.

I don't like this manlets are fine there's nothing wrong with short men

Test

>reasonably react

Because we moved our embassy to the de facto Capitol?

Fuck you

Well, they are going to be putting UN troops in Chicago so I guess we are now under their thumb

>un
>putting anyone anywhere without the us

Hahahahaha

>mfw all the threads sliding all the happenings

itsafraid.jpg

IT'S TIME FOR SOME RIGHTEOUS IMPRISONMENT AND TITLE REVOCATIONS.

soon

BASED! Sup Forums loves Israe! We just hate Western Diaspora Jews. Israel is BASED!

Picture related,
3 billion still unpaid, and that while still in Obama and you murricans still tauting you give more ?

i just hope Trump uses this as an excuse to defund the UN

Wow, so much, thanks USA
Nope