Pitbulls either need to eradicated or background checked before ownership

It is an indisputable fact that canines carry the traits and behaviors directly related to what they were bred for. Retrievers naturally retrieve. Pointers naturally point. Shepherds naturally shepherd. Pit Bulls were originally bred to lock their jaws onto bulls, bears, and other large mammals for sport. When big game baiting became illegal the breeding changed course and was then centered on breeding traits desirable to fighting other canines. This is why a Pit Bull has a natural inclination to be aggressive and maul the face region of any animal including humans. Yes, the fighting dogs dumb enough to bite the hand that fed them were euthanized but the Pits smart enough not to bite the hand that fed them were considered good fighting dogs even though they still carried this hyper aggressive gene. Pit Bulls are also not classified as guard dogs, they are classified as attack dogs because of their natural inclination to attack. Before you even bring up the statistic that Chihuahuas are regarded as one of, if not the, most aggressive breeds of dogs, a chihuahua doesn't grow bigger than 10-15 pounds and can be quickly dispatched by the heel of a boot. A Pit Bull has 80-100 pounds of viciousness and a locking jack that cannot be dispatched by anything less than a bullet to the skull by. There is almost zero defense for a child or a woman from this breed without a firearm's involvement. Please note: I don't give a fuck about your experience with your own mutt. As you moron liberal apologists like to say: Your experience is the exception, not the rule.

I am also a dog owner and have met plenty of PitBulls that I would consider "good dogs", I have also met plenty of Pits that I would consider in dire need of a lobotomy.

Fuck your feelings, background checks are needed to own a Pit Bull. Blame irresponsible owners all you want but that is 90% of all canine owners.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-KN9SallEkw
thespruce.com/exotic-pet-laws-1238565
youtube.com/watch?v=A3Sof9-nHbc
liveleak.com/view?i=69f_1327285704
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lets create the same thread every day
sounds like fun

Yeah the "bad owners" argument isn't very good. Because you're right, 90 percent of dog owners are bad owners. This is what a proper dog looks like: youtube.com/watch?v=-KN9SallEkw

But the thing is, the GSDs this guy trains still would never be as dangerous as a pitbull even if raised exactly the same. They would still be capable of hurting someone, but they don't have the genetic predisposition to attacking large mammals.

Created a similar thread last Saturday. Should I create a thread explaining a calendar next? Before I go through that trouble let me explain how days work. A day refers to the 24 hour period of time that sees roughly 12 hours of sunlight and 12 hours of darkness, depending on the time of year. Every single time the large and small hands of a time piece, or clock, hits 12 a.m. the previous day ends and a new day begins. When the same small and large hand both hit 12 p.m. this signifies what we like to call "mid day" and represents the mid way point of each day. It is also when the sun is in it's "highest" position. I put highest in quotes because the sun doesn't actually get higher or lower in relation to position. We, as humans, perceive it this way but it is actually the Earth's rotation that gives the sun this position. Since you cannot tell time the traditional way; It has been 5 moons since I last posted this thread. I posted it again because I enjoyed the debate and all the information user's provided in the thread and wanted to continue to learn.

Pitbulls are a genetic abomination and should be eradicated or used exclusively as guards with a permit.

>89.6% of all fatal dog attacks

Fuck off. You're not getting your hands on my pit.

Cry about it, faggot.

I'd rather bite the head off a living rat and then shove its skull up my ass while pulling the insides of the body out so that I can fuck the bloody rat sack until I cum inside and out the butthole of the rat while standing on my neighbor's porch and ringing their doorbell than talk to a pitbull owner.

>background checks

SHALL NOT

Found the white trash and/or niggers.

Pitbulls are great. They frighten the weak and are intensely loyal. They should be bred more and set free to help depopulate pearl clutching faggots that jazz hands when they see a big dog out of fear.

>be me
>get a visit from retired coworker
>small talk
>ask him how he is doing
>how he likes retirement
>asks him about his beloved pointer dog
>tells me she had to get 50 stitches
>neighbors shitbull attacked her
>followed her up in the garage even
>retired coworker had to beat its head with a hammer to get it to leave

Moar?

The right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. I am a massive supporter of the second amendment but this does not apply to animal ownership.

THIS

Agreed. Destroy them all.

They need to be disposed of outright or all sterilized.

The inconsiderate poser douche-bag cultists who own these dogs have many other dog breeds to choose from.

Did a little cat chase off a fuckin pitbull

I own a 125 lb canine. I also concealed carry daily and would love for your big dog to make a threatening movie toward me or my own. I have an itchy trigger finger around shitbulls and the white trash/niggers who own them.

Move*.

So like Sup Forums to hate/fear what is stronger than them

Found the soccer mom. Fuck off, other people's dogs aren't the reason your husband doesn't fuck you any more.

Fuck user, same. I cc even when i go to the dog park or local places where it's cool to leashless walk your doggo because there are too many Women owning Male Shitbulls and other large potentially aggressive pupper breeds most women have no business owning. My 100lb. boy isnt the best trained but he loves most other chill doggos and knows wrong from right.

Sounds like our puppers would get along fine bromigo. I love Sheps. Great dogs. My grandpa brought one back that he found in Germany during WW2. I obviously never knew that pup but I always heard great things.

I bet they would after a few jaunts and a little postering. Sheps are cool but stubborn and have weird natural instincts you have to teach them not to use. I would never rescue a shepherd unless it was a professionally trained one because of this.

Only thing Pits are good for are killing wild hogs and dying. Conversely, thats the only thing white trash like you is good for. No wonder y'all like Pits so much, you both have so much in common. I'm also gonna go with you like licking that red rocket. Found you and your girlfriend.

It was military trained. Cadaver dog or guard dog. I can't remember which.

Border Collie owner here.
Please keep your disgusting fucking baby face mutant murder machines on a leash, be considerate of others.
Getting real tired of seeing local pit owners being the only trash walking their dogs around public parks and paths with no leash in my neighborhood.

This.

>>/an/

There are already channels in place to deal with people who have exotic or dangerous pets. Pit bulls should be a controlled animal.
thespruce.com/exotic-pet-laws-1238565

This is as stupid as the idiots on /x

Your co-worker's dog shouldn't have provoked the pit.

We banned them here. I've no doubt some fuckwits still own them though.

I wholeheartedly agree with you, my American friend.
Pitbulls are a menace that should be exterminated. I feel unsymphatethic to their plight.

youtube.com/watch?v=A3Sof9-nHbc

>background checked before ownership
And what background would be necessary?
Dog fighting?
Bull baiting?
Because that's what that breed is good for.

When did the soccer moms find pol? Can you please get the fuck off Sup Forums. Go clutch your pearls somewhere else you faggot.

stop trying to ban things faggot.

The police officers did nothing wrong by the way.

>All dogs need to eradicated
Fixed that for you, my friend.

If your credit score is lower than a 650 then you will not be allowed to own a fighting dog. This will eliminate both white trash and niggers in one fell swoop.

background check for what?
That Roastie that got EATEN raised her pits from puppy
they are bad DOGS not bad owners.
We need a Pit Pepe meme

>This will eliminate both white trash and niggers in one fell swoop.
So no one would ever own a pitbull again. Sounds nice.

When did white trash and niggers start learning how "internet" and "keyboards" work.

>T. Achmed Jasafir Muhammed

This is the most valid argument I've seen thus far.

What round for pittbul:
5.56x45, or 5.45x39 ?
Assume short barrel. What bullet weight?

You know that Pitbulls are nigger tier animals, right?
They can attack you for no reason.

>doggo
>puppers
Hopefully Ahmed gives your mutts rat-poisoned meals.

This absolutely reversed the moronic argument of the liberals that its always the owners fault and I can and already am behind it. Just eliminate the breed.

Ahmed will meet his 72 virgins when/if he does.

I assumed as much, i would take an ex military doggo any day of the week ;)

>background checks are needed to own a Pit Bull
I'd recommend background checks for owning any breed of dogs.

I've worked in an animal shelter as a student and the misery I've seen there was very sobering. A lot of pitbulls there, most of them ended up being killed there, the fucked up ones pretty much got killed the same day, the rest were generally destined to stay there forever. If it was up to me all of them would have been put out of their misery. They rarely got a new home, but if they did get adopted it was always some poser looking for a "tough" dog.

>being this autistic

This is the dumbest thing I ever read. The Pitt Bull was not considered dangerous until the 80's. Prior to that the (40's especially) they were considered a fantastic family dog. The Family dog as a matter of fact.
Pitt Bulls are not in fact 80-100 pounds of anything much less viscous killing machine as the breed, (assuming it is not grossly overweight) only weighs in at most 60 pounds for males and 50 pounds for females.
You are so full of misinfo I shudder to think how you learned to type chimp.

yes, it was called a nanny dog because it was used to be around toddlers

Pug masterrace represent

what other breed of dog does this

liveleak.com/view?i=69f_1327285704

Yeah I had a pitbull before and we ended up getting rid of him because he ripped my step dads arm to shreds and bit my moms hand after they were yelling at each other. I also went to my friends house and his pit bull would actively attack any male dog it saw when it would get out of his yard.

He almost shot that guy

sheboon was defending the shitbull
no surprise

I laughed.
I'm a bad person.

People shouldn't leave their kids out on the street like that, serves them right. The pitbull didn't do anything wrong.

I find pitbull owners to be some of the most insufferable people on the planet. Not the trashy kind of owners who get them because they are tough dogs. At least those people will admit that it is an aggressive breed, which is exactly why they choose them. I'm talking about the delusional people who buy into the "nanny dog" meme and act like they are the best dogs in the world and can do no wrong. They insist that the dogs are gentle and incapable of hurting anyone, despite all the evidence to the contrary, and if their beast attacks anyone they blame the victim for somehow "triggering" the dog. I feel no sympathy when one of these types of people loses a limb to their beloved family pet.

>underrated post

The nanny dog bullshit was breeder propaganda from the 70s. Every prior piece of evidence indicates pit bulls are exactly what you'd expect from a dog bred and used to fight (legally until 76). Bottom line is your lovable do no wrong shit show of a pit is at most 4 -5 generations away from a fighting dog. They all have the capability to cause mortal wounds and all have a genetic propensity to do so.

Simply banning breeding would reduce the amount of people dying from dog bites in this country and preclude thousands of animals being euthanized annually.

Just made this OC, have fun. Also, never underestimate the huge pit bull lobby in America. 21 states have now passed laws banning "Breed Specific Legislation" (BSL) which basically means that pit bulls cannot be legislated against without effecting dogs as a whole. Read about it.

I used to own an ancient shepherd breed that could kill a pitbull, easy. Had to put him down because he kept attacking smaller weaker dogs and that is "politically incorrect".

Blame niggers that raise their dogs horribly and don't treat them decently
Give a dig love and it will live a happy life without being stressed by anything

Treat it like shit and it will get stressed all the time. Don't euthanize pits, kill niggers instead

Then why did a woman get killed by her pit she had from his birth recently?

If the problem is shitty owners and not shitty dogs then why isn't the news filled with stories about labs and retrievers mauling their shitty owners?

Just because she owned them since they were puppies, does not mean she trained them properly. Women are weak, passive creatures and I very much doubt she ever demonstrated leadership over those dogs. I see the issue as analogous to firearms. A musket can be misused as easily as a AR. However, the AR is far more capable of destruction. Does that mean we should destroy all ARs? Absolutely not.

have a baby's leg angling out of its mouth.

>I see the issue as analogous to firearms.
Oh, so you're mentally disabled. You see firearms as autonomous living things.
I'm so sorry.

If that's what you think I wrote, then you're a dumb nigger incapable of abstraction.

Simple solution:

1) Owners of all dogs with greater than 200PSI bite strength cannot be owned by anyone without being licensed and trained to subdue the animal.

2) Owners of said dogs, whom commit violent crimes are charges as though they had committed the crime themselves with the animal as a weapon.

You just compared an inanimate object to an animate, thinking, self-sustaining animal. You said it was analogous. Fucking brainlet.

If I took my AR-15 out for a walk, it wouldn't start firing at toddlers for no reason, no matter how poorly I trained it.

why not make all dog wear that dogmask that make them unable to open mouth when outside

I'm going to make a robot equipped with a rifle that scans the area and rolls a set of 6 dice whenever it sees something.
If they all land 6, it will open fire on the object.

It will still be safer to let loose than a pit bull.

overkill on animals will weaker bites.
less than 200 PSI means they have a weaker bite than a human.

Duh, it was a woman. A very very stupid one, nonetheless.

If you weren't so fucking dense, you'd understand the analogy. A dog, like a firearm, is a human developed tool. Sorry, but you don't get to ban things that you're scared of.

>background checked a nigger dog
as if that will some how stop them from all of a sudden ripping your face and balls off at a spur of the moment

if firearms were capable of and had a well established history of firing upon their owners and other people of their own volition then banning or heavily restricting them would be justifiable

Disgusting fucking animals that should be wiped out

Fuck off muzzie. You just don't like dogs because they can smell the evil on you.

Pitbulls do not have a well-established history of attacking their owners though. It happens but it's extremely rare.

>It dindu nuffin
Nigger spotted

Bullshit, fake news..The true American pit bull terrier was selectively bred not to attack humans.The ones that did never were bred.Today a large percentage of pit dogs are of crappy breeding.Gone are the days when pits bulls were owned and bred by people who understood how to breed good dogs.Luckily some good Pit dogs do exist today ..the bad ones i agree should be put to death.

Lol go read recorded fatal dog attacks in na

Oh wait you didn't. Go fuck your shitty breed up the ass. Meanwhile I'll have no worries with an actual intelligent breed; a blue healer

The APBT is a game fighting dog and naturally want to fight other dogs.These dogs were never meant to be pets..only people who have farms or land away from the public ideally should be the best type of owners of these dogs.

soccer moms are one of the main demographics pushing the "there are no bad dogs" and "pitties used to be nannies!" meme

Found the girl who is fucked by his pitbull. Have ypu licked your pit's dick today? Or lick it's asshole?
Hope it maul you and your kid and fuck you, your parents too. And it's got shot, and it's corpse burned on the street and run over by a bulldozer.

K i l l y o u r s e l f f a g g o t

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time I'm getting the dose right.

Found another shitbull cock lover

It doesn't matter if you ban them, people get around it. One of my coworker's kids has a pitbull that he paid the vet to "verify" that its a mastiff or some shit.

Soccer moms are the main force behind the good pitbulls propaganda you massive twat.
Also I see you obviously hasn't give your shitbulls a blowjob today

Go fuck yourself with your shitbulls dick you dogs cock loving nigger

cats are related to lions, you know.