Lets all just agree that Rei is best girl and put this sillyness behind us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fo6fEa8K_ec&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too flat of a character.

Kinda the point, but still.

Pen Pen best girl

Agreed

What's up with Evangelion in this board?

I get it's an OK anime. Nowhere as good as TTGL or FMA:B, but still enjoyable. And yet Sup Forums overrates it, I mean, I'm genuinely curious on why you love it so much.

Reifags are an oppressed minority. As it should be.

What is there to overrate? Rei is best girl and that's all that matters

Says the one overrating TTGL and FMA:B.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fo6fEa8K_ec&feature=youtu.be

>Nowhere as good as TTGL or FMA:B
opiniondiscarded.jpg

Stupid,

Understand it as "TTGL and FMA:B are IMHO better" if you want.

My main question is, why do people in Sup Forums consider Evangelion good enough to talk about it nonstop, even if it's 20 years old? What's its appeal?

>Asuka
>Best girl

top kek

Anxious people that refuse to talk are infuriating. Why anyone would fantasize about one is beyond me.

Asuka is best girl because she's the only girl left

>Asuka is best girl because she's the only girl left

Watch out, best girl coming through!

>why do people in Sup Forums consider Evangelion good enough to talk about it nonstop? What's its appeal?
Newfag watch it, he doesn't get shit, and he ask questions. So people talk about it and bring it up.
Evafags take the chance to talk about the show they like with others who share the same interest.
Evahaters take the chance to shit on the thread and the series.
Waifufags sperg as usual.
It was the anime that changed the industry forever. Of course people would talk about it you like it or not.
Autistics talk about the same shit over and over again.

bump

>TTGL
>good
What the fuck are you smoking? TTGL is a shit-tier show. I saw it once cause this girl I was dating was really into it. Worst mistake of my life and let me remind you that the girl in question once tried to stab me. The whole thing might as well have been written by a twelve year old and the second half of the show made no sense what so ever. Seriously man, get some help. I'm not even mad, I'm just worried about you.

Rei is the best girl, regardless of what tricks are pulled.

>TTGL or FMA:B
I thought you were serious until you wrote this.

Wrong.