*Boom*

>*Boom*
>*Boom*
>*CRASH*
That's how long it takes for somebody to break into your home.

Why don't you own a gun to protect yourself and your family, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dildo,_Newfoundland_and_Labrador
sb-tactical.com/blog/sb-tactical-announces-reversal-atf-open-letter-use-sb-tactical-pistol-stabilizing-braces/
youtube.com/watch?v=GwmcpukL7kE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here in Israel we have better doors that you can't break with kicks

Buddy, you're a boy, make a big noise

Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day

You stole this meme you want people to respond with the we will rock you song lyrics by Queen

No bueno

It's a crime here. If someone invade my home I have to call the police and wait one hour and a half for the cops to get in and rob me too

If anyone invades my home they will be stung by a Scorpion.

gun owner here, what i don't understand is why gun owners don't also invest in bullet resistant vests. Get the advantage! Give yourself some room in case they get the shot off first and hit you right in the chest. I want bullet resistant clothing for everyday too but they're expensive as fuck. They have jackets. I mean you only need 4-8 sheets of kevlar to stop the bullet (most common rounds like 9mm). Bullet proof vests have ratings to prevent ribs getting cracked or heavy bruising.

I own a 1911 and a beautiful Belgian Citori. Anons, guns aren’t worth a shit unless you also go to the range regularly.

because i don't know any weapon dealers
and my grandparents died without telling me where they hid their stash

>*Boom*
>*Boom*
>*CRASH*

Buddy, you’re a boy, make a big noise
Playing in the street, gonna be a big man someday
You got mud on your face, you big disgrace
Kicking your can all over the place

greetings. nice tailhook "arm brace." If you shoulder that while shooting the dindu breaking into your house, you have committed a federal crime and will go to jail for longer than he would have.

Don't try to tell me ATF changed their ruling on braces, because they didnt. Deliberate use of a brace as a stock is a federal crime punishable by 10 years in federal prison.

So all I would have to do is hide and wait for you to open your door then smash you in the head.

Mainly because the vests lose their effectiveness over a short time

kek

Because if they survive then they can sue me

Not only do they lose effectiveness over time like the other user said, If you have time to put on a vest the liberal prosecutor is going to argue you were not truly in fear for your life and you will go to jail for shooting jerome

Ruff Ruff Bark Bark 14.95 plus tip

No. If you have time to get a gun, you have 5 seconds to put on a vest.

WE WILL
WE WILL
ROCK YOU

Unlikely, I have a steel frame built into the house itself. It would take several great attempts with a battering ram to take my door down. Most likely you would need a truck. Also my windows are 3m coated so breaking them wont be simple either. After that I should have had plenty of time to have my larger rifles and earpro on ready to fire. Most likely I look out the window and see Jamal with a blown out knee from kicking my door.

My Scorpion is a fan favorite every time it comes to the range with me. I went with the Shockwave blade, but i like the Talihook better.

SHALL

>burger doors

It is illegal

Kevlar degrades, it is also why you should replace your motorcycle helmet regularly

I carry a knife does that count?

Do you guys carry your gun with you to every room or do you have separate guns in each room of the house? I don't want to have to run upstairs to get my gun in the event of a home invasion.

>le 9mm meme

shut the fuck up, your country has a town called Dildo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dildo,_Newfoundland_and_Labrador

Prove I shouldered it and didn't keep it 1 cm away from my shoulder.

You have no idea what situation someone will be in

I remember seeing an Asian on YouTube talking about he barely got his AR out before he had to shoot it to save his life

Yeah, he spent a ton on a kick proof door that swat can't bust into, but he didn't spend any money on cheap outdoor cameras. That Jew would shoot you in the ass through the bush you thought was good cover

I thought in America people only use elevators and indoor stairs are a myth

My guns are everywhere.

t. atffaggot

>le br comedy

Then you're retarded.

It is hard and expensive to get, also the island NRA chapters in like 2 hours from my home, fuck that.

Okay sure, but it would only take one shekel for you to open that lock.

Concealment (it's only 'cover' if it stops bullets) can save your life, sometimes ppl won't shoot at what they can't see, other times they will shoot and miss

If it's your best option, use concealment

The ATF overturned the shouldering of AR pistol braces and deemed it "not a modification of the braces intended use." Try to keep up with the gun laws faggot.
t. /k/ommando

sb-tactical.com/blog/sb-tactical-announces-reversal-atf-open-letter-use-sb-tactical-pistol-stabilizing-braces/

Maybe because guns kill people and the person who is breaking in might be having a hard troubled life. I may sit down with him and talk over his feelings and give him som cash to get by. Thats just tolerance. To bad you guys arnt classical liberal like myself

>knock knock
>Schlomospeephole.jpg
>spots shekel on porch steps

does schlomo go outside or stay inside?

>cant into modern ballistic capabilities of 9mm
Hello noguns

That faggot ever hear of leg day? I have bigger biceps than that little cunts thighs.

Yeah we got some pretty sturdy steel reinforced doors and steel frames embedded in concrete walls

You must be 500 pounds of burger

For the poor fags who cant afford a gun, and for those who just want to beef up the security of their doors, use these

>Click
>Click
>Click
>Click
>Clank
>Wree

That's how long it takes for someone to break into your house unnoticed.

You have no idea what the person's intent is

Swedish doors are robust and even so, I do possess a shotgun.

I don't live in a fucking cartboard house, my door doesn't crack in two kicks like in your movies

I love that sound

Same tought that went into my head m8

youtube.com/watch?v=GwmcpukL7kE

one post by id
>>/k/

I don't own a gun because swords are more fun.

Yeah i do I use to burglurize peoples houses all the time. Made bank too. You sound jealous

Never caught and still on the run

that tailhook makes my dick hard

I only said that it's foolish to assume that you know the intent of a home invader

Doggo would go apeshit after the first click. That is her primary job and she does it well.

Never gets old

What stops them from breaking your window right next to the door?

A security door , reinforced main door , perimeter alarms...yeah Id say before that idiot got through the first area the cops would have him hog tied so I personally don't have to live in fear to the point I need a gun - besides that I am just not afraid of the world. Use your fucking heads for something besides a hat rack.

>*Click
>*Clack
>*Clunk
That's how long it takes for a gun to malfunction.
Why aren't you trained in martial combat, Sup Forums?

Puppers

I am a home invader

>Shooting instead of stabbing and field dressing the robber
Were you bullied in school?

That's irrelevant

You are next.

I have a big fucking sword and a small house.
Unless its SWAT that persons going to be fucked up.

Stale pasta bro

I just wrote that...

No, you didn't

Prove it you fuck

>not having a Mossberg in a scabbard attached to the back of your computer chair for easy access.

Over here they literally carry glass cutters with them which they use to remove your entire window while you're sleeping