Date A Live

I really want to have rough gorilla sex with Kurumi.

You and me both

Where's volume 15?

Chapter 3 has been posted, user.

Where?

In that facebook page anons are talking about. I was forced to join becuase of that. I really wanted to read where I left.

>Facebook
Guess I'll just wait for everything to be translated then get the pdf

Good luck with that, I used to say the same and now look at me.

Date a Bullet cover in low resolution.

Is this supposed to be a full spinoff or just one volume long?

Its full name is "Date a Live Fragment: Date a Bullet". You can guess by that but from the looks of it, it's possible this serries of novels will focus on the spirits and their past. For now it seems to be a Kurumi spin-off.

I would honestly just post the unlocked PDFs here with a mega link but I know one or two dumbfuck ESLs would probably go distribute it and cause the translator to sperg out and quit TLing

who is the sliver girl?

There was an even lower resolution alternate cover with wedding dress.

Spin-off character named Empty, no clue what her deal is just yet.

Empty
Tokisaki Kurumi encountered a lone little girl at a certain place. The girl was without name nor memories. Towards that girl, Kurumi named her Empty. Empty idolized Kurumi, participating in her actions but……。The moment they both met, the result of what followed that fate was unimaginable----. Even so, without meeting each other, the story wouldn’t begin…and thus it wouldn’t end.

Read that chapter 3. Mukuro is innocently terrifying.

I can't even call her a yandere, it's such a pure but scary method she uses to isolate Shido.

Yeah, it's like he's in a dark alley with a dead end and in front of him there's only her.

Translation when?

Let's pray Vol 15 gets done before its release

Doubt it, translator said he would be busy for the majority of the month.

Season 3 never.

Well, there goes that hope.

Summary user?

Wat?

ded

At least I hope he's alive and doing well.

I want to fuck Tohka.

No user, Tohka is not for lewding.

Started watching it yesterday, meeh, not really impressive. I thought it would be much darker.

>Darker
Why? The synopsis didn't clue you in?

Retard

>I thought it would be much darker.

Anyone knows moons?

>the facebook page
the DateALiveAmazing page? which one are you talking about?

Date A Live LN's Translation.

No, its called Date A Live's LN Translation. Its the one thats a closed group so you have to request to join.

thanks you

STOP BULLY

I typed wrong. It's Date A Live's LN Translation alright.

thanks you guys.

NO

Where's Yuzuru in all this?

Probably tailoring her own wedding dress

So this is suffering I see.

>Kurumi gets sneak-peeked last volume
>she gets the cover next volume
Wow, man. Whodathunkit?

Also, I suspect they're pandering to the general public.

She's the last spirit left to be sealed, are you daft?

Hah, user 2017 seems to be Kurumi's year. I don't mind her character, what I'm afraid of along with other anons on the other hand are clockfags.

It had to happen eventually user

Finally I can discuss Kurumi again without being called a clockfag

I know that, you dunce. She needs focus these days. Much of her screentime is just fucking with the guy and the readers, as well as fanservice. We really need to get inside her.

I think you could just talk about Kurumi without being called a clockfag if you don't post the lame shit they post. That'd make you a Kurumifag which is different.

She's one of the biggest loose threads that can be addressed, why wouldn't they have a volume with her to conclude her arc? It's not even pandering but a logical step forward to the story, unless you wanted another Volume 12

Kaguya is super cute!!

>Volume 12
When does Shidou get his deserved volume? Little of his backstory is being revealed already in Mukuro's arc.

I fully agree with you. A Kurumi volume much like Origami's. That's what I want. Those threads need to be tied. And it shouldn't end with this single volume, unless the author is a madman.

Does Mana still have her connections with Kurumi?

I guess vol.17 will have Inverse Kurumi on the cover. I want to see the treinwreck in these threads. Too bad summary user won't be here.

She'll probably make an appareance in this upcoming Kurumi volume. But, what does that have to do with Shidou?

>inverse kurumi

Oh boy. After all these years, I still can't imagine it. Remember during Volume 7 where most of us were speculating what the other spirit's inverse forms were like?

She's his sister. I guess. Is that a dumb question?

>Volume 7
Sorry user, I was a newfag during that time and wasn't into DAL at the time.
>She's his sister
Well, you've got a point. When Shidou had that flashback, he said he didn't have a famil, no mom, dad or sister. I found that strange becuase Mana is his sister meaning he got his memories erased before getting adopted.

Wish she had more chunnibreak moments.

Best twin. She's super cute.

Reine is true end.

>want to read volume 15 translation
>can't find it anywhere but facebook
Why hasn't anyone uploaded them to pastebin?

Translator is a enormous sperg who threatens to cancel future TLs if he finds someone distributing it without crediting him, which some retarded site owners that host links do

You'd know if you were in that group

So, how long do we have to suffer until they make a new season of this? They enjoy torturing us right?

It's not happening user

I'm surprised with all these replies, there's no title yet;.

The only reason I haven't killed myself yet is for this. Guess I'll endure it for another year.

>there's no title yet
What?

Volume 16 title. With that ant-sized picture, I'm sure someone already figured it out.

Something about a spin off

Date a Live 16: Kurumi Refrain (狂三リフレイン).

>Refrain

As in the song part or the verb?

Probably not, no one really knows what Tachibana means by that, guess we'll find out when summaries pop up.