Pol was actually right about this one after I thought it would be a cringe fest

pol was actually right about this one after I thought it would be a cringe fest

holy KEK at how delusional (((they))) are to think people are still all totally repulsed by Nazis
Hitler at one point says
>"Of course Germany is for Germans. Who else would it be for?"
An entirely sensible and practical statement that most would agree with is presumed to be interpreted by the audience as something ridiculous

The intent of the film: to make an anti-right wing political satire with gag humor thrown in between

How the film was actually delivered on a surface level: apolitical with Hitler made to be very likeable with common sense ideas shared by the public

The political slant of the film was very subtle, until the very end, when they clearly tipped their hand by directly associating Hitler with contemporary nationalist movements in Europe

They presumed that the audience would be horrified at how well received Hitler was, and it totally backfired. Most of the clips of him in public were ordinary Germans saying how they felt about negatively about immigrants.

This is featured prominently on Netflix, can it can be highly effective reverse propaganda

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gS5c_OVZmtk
putlockertv.se/watch/look-whos-back.96om/n9416j
youtube.com/watch?v=D9IyXLtf_Bc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best german movie in theatres I've seen in quite some time, didn't read the book tho. But the CGI when Adi shot that jackrussel was terrible lol

Damn that's good graphic design right there!

This movie was hilarious and also deep

I will have to watch this over the break

Fucking quality

How could anyone accidentally produce something so redpilled?

I feel like someone full 1488 saw an opening and took it...... this seems like the real deal.

I'd vote for him

>When you try to bluepill so hard you redpill yourself

>The political slant of the film was very subtle, until the very end, when they clearly tipped their hand by directly associating Hitler with contemporary nationalist movements in Europe
I really liked look who's back and lets be honest there was no way in hell the (((German government))) would have ever let the movie see the light of day if they didnt put the last part in. you can actually interpret the ending as saying that the rise of Nationalism is inevitable as ethno centrism will always be "apart of us"

HANS NO !

Are Germans getting redpilled again like the interviews in the movie?

Look at this girl on the left at 3:00
youtube.com/watch?v=gS5c_OVZmtk

Look how sick she is of all the cucks in Germany, literally calling them out for being too kind

holy FUCK she is cute and redpilled and got a nice little piggy face, and you just know she's got some sweet Bavarian milkers and a THICC ass. I want to go to Germany and find her so she can get BURGERED. I'd impregnate that bitch on the first try even if she weren't ovulating. SHe is probably sick of all the dickless gimps in cuckmany, but with her I'd make many aryans and make Germany great again

It felt too forced, with the dramatic music and the association with non mainstream parties.

They accidentally made it make too much sense, so there had to be a hamfisted pc message at the end.

good post

Bump

Thought it would be thrash but its good.

I read the book and saw the movie about (I think) 2 years ago. I still remember thinking this will do wonders for rehabilitating Hitler's image in the public. I think eventually Hitler will get the image of being 'The Last Patriotic German'.

I swear this movie edged me over into "Natsoc is pretty okay" territory.

Where can I watch this free online?

putlockertv.se/watch/look-whos-back.96om/n9416j

It's also on Netflix.

Some more reverse propaganda is pic related. Pol approved

Netflix means it will reach normies, but it will really have a bigger impact on Europeans. DOes Europe have netflix?

I think they have Netflix. But not sure. Also, I've been trying to find a decent stream for The Man in the High Castle, with little luck. Do you have a good site for that?

They are targeting our younger cousins siblings and our future children and their children, they have other plans for us.

Well, are you averse to torrenting? It's all on piratebay

It's the same shit that happened with Man In The High Castle. They set out to make an over-the-top show emphasizing how evil and bad Nazis were and then inadvertently made the Nazi-run-America look really appealing and made the Nazis themselves the most interesting and compelling characters on the show.

Seriously, even if you hate Nazis how could you not be rooting for John Smith? He's a man willing to sacrifice his livelihood, his life, and his soul if it means keeping his family safe.

Thanks. I'll watch this with a cup of warm milk and chickn tendies before bed tonight.

>Army Dog: The New Order

I never understood these things with movies like this one and Borat. Are these skits with ordinary people actually improvised, or even the "ordinary people" just paid actors? For Borat I reckoned they were paid, just as I do with most TV-shows. However with this one, I really hope it isn't the case. If it's not, I'd be very happy.

I think in this movie it was a mix. Like the scene with the German Nationalists and that the fat dope as the chairman was probably staged. The scene with the dog lady, or the scene with the grandma and her son in the mountains, those interviews seemed really genuine. They probably interviewed them genuinely, then got permission to include them in the film afterwards, or before

Vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=D9IyXLtf_Bc

>those interviews seemed really genuine
It is a chance to speak the truth, and they can not be attacked, it's just a movie

The only bad part was when he shot a dog. Hitler was an animal lover.

Yeah, that's what I mean. But I cannot be certain because why would anyone subject themselves to that? They have nothing to gain, everything to lose speaking to him in this current climate

Damn the people are holding back their real rage so bad. Also fuck the refugees for not agreeing the interview.

Bump

Bump