St. Louis is hitting murder levels that shouldn't even be possible

The city of St. Louis - population 315,000 - is at 199 homicides, and will probably cross 200 before the year is over due to victims of earlier crimes dying in the hospital, even if no additional murders are committed in the city. In the developed world, a normal murder rate is 0.5 to 1.5 murders per 100,000 people - STL's current rate is 63.2! This is the highest of any big city in the entire US, and is on par with some of the worst cities in BRAZIL.

stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/st-louis-th-homicide-victim-of-the-year-was-shot/article_98516bff-d6c1-5bb9-b745-0a7a51015de3.html

What's going on, Missouri? I thought your state's new Republican special forces governor was going to clean up crime, but crime is worse than ever. How the fuck are your cops and authorities allowing the murder rate to soar to actual third-world levels in one of your state's biggest cities?

Other urls found in this thread:

stltoday.com/news/multimedia/special/st-louis-area-homicide-map/html_5964376e-2259-5363-9c40-774bbc0d0970.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigger

Because of the 14th amendment it's "homicide" but think about it, user, when a chimp kills another chimp in the jungle, what is it?

(((Niggers)))

like we don't know why that is

This is what happens when cities get rid of proactive policing due to the fear of being labeled racist. Inner city cops are pretty much coroners these days

There are only something like 200,000 blacks in STL. Even most black areas do not have murder rates nearly as high as THIS. There has to be some explanation for why STL blacks are psychotically-violent, even by the standards of other black populations. NYC has over 2 million blacks, but they don't commit as many murders as STL's 200,000 blacks.

And why hasn't the state's leadership intervened in any way? Send in the National Guard; deploy state troopers; do SOMETHING. This is an embarrassment to the entire country. If STL had a normal murder rate, it would have 2 to 5 murders per year; not 200.

How many people are actually living in this Greater Ville neighborhood? I highly doubt that there anywhere close to 100000 people there.

That is like cherrypicking a specific block where a hundred people live and four of them get shot in a drive-by, and then saying that the block has a crime rate of 3000 per 100000 residents.

>when a chimp kills another chimp in the jungle, what is it?

It's a violation of Ape Law.

P.S.
One of them survived.

Why would you want to prevent darkies from killing each other? You should be standing on the corner selling weapons without serial numbers for profit.

Greater Ville is only one example. Look at this murder map of the STL area:

stltoday.com/news/multimedia/special/st-louis-area-homicide-map/html_5964376e-2259-5363-9c40-774bbc0d0970.html

Remember that once you hit 50 murders per 100,000 per year, that is considered a violent death rate on par with many civil wars/insurgencies.

They also shoot/rob/rape whites and non-blacks. They don't confine their violence to themselves.

Blame black lives matter.

Who knows... Probably some local issues such as drugs or lack of law enforcement play a role.

According to statistics black crime is mostly contained in black majority neighborhoods. They primarily kill each other in the hood, they seem to be too dumb to even travel a few miles outside the hood to rob a gas station.
Should start doing air drops of heroin and guns so they can off each other at triple the pace.

I do believe it is kind of their fault. Homicide in cities like Chicago did increase significantly last year and it is partially because of weaker police.

Of course they're able to do that. They're niggers. Feral niggers who have been told over and over again that Baby Tray Tray Big Mike Brown All The Saints done got blasted away by them whi' pipo' police. They'll shoot, loot, rob, and do whatever they want and snitch on no one.

You're seeing something like Detroit without the intense policing, because our city council and Mayor are sucking Black Lives Matter dick.

t. live in Chesterfield, out in the West. Whitebread country, but you hear things.

I live in saint louis, and this question of why doesn't need to be answered. We all know why.

Lot's of black homicide are drug (and gang) related.
However when it comes to other crimes such as theft, burglary the proportion of white victims increase.

>How the fuck are your cops and authorities
They don't go into those areas anymore.
This is what happens when niggers become the the highest percentage race, they kill each other non-stop.

niggers

Man, it's even worse than Baltimore.

how does it feel to live in a city like that

where is BLM?

>Should start doing air drops of heroin and guns so they can off each other at triple the pace.

NiggerUnknown’s Battlegrounds?

St Louis cops ended aggressive policing after the Ferguson chimp out and are now letting nigs be nigs

same happened in Baltimore

>Per capita
Means fuck all

> air drop heroin
Then they'd just start selling it in middle- and upmarket neighborhoods.

BLM is an organization whose main purpose is take position of power from whites. Their agenda is to prey on white on black violence.
Black on black violence does not benefit them the slightest, quite the opposite. This is kind of funny because their actions (which helped weaker law enforcement in several black areas) ended up causing more blacks to be killed.

ayy St. Louis reporting in go blues

Population: 6,189 (2010)

>NYC has over 2 million blacks, but they don't commit as many murders as STL's 200,000 blacks.

Because we kill them before they do this bullshit. Violent niggers don't need aid, they need a bullet between the eyes. Catching and releasing criminal niggers only allows them to commit a more serious crime at a later date.

I bet it's those white racists killing and raping university students.

>0
>96
>0
>0
>0

FUCKING NIGGERS, how can a facking minority of 14% cause much havoc?
Niggers will ruin every country.

Damn Chicago is full of bitch ass niggas, thought they were all about hood shit. Hopefully a bunch die on Christmas day and New Year's eve/day on some retarded gang bullshit.

>normal murder rate

To compare, here is a list of state capitals in Brazil by 2016 murder rate. STL is approaching the very top of the list, if it were Brazilian.

>Should start doing air drops of heroin and guns so they can off each other at triple the pace.
Its hilarious because the CIA is already doing this

Shut up racist goy

So I grew up around 45 min away from the city in a nice subrub full of whites. This is how it breaks down, whites live out in the suburbs and country, and the blacks live in the city.
The young whites move to the city after they reach 18, but when they have kids they go back among the other white folks. Even if they are liberal.

I went to public school and I had to learn fast how blacks can get so violent so quickly. I got bullied real hard because of my red hair and pale skin.
The divide between the races is self evident.
My parent's who did not grow up with blacks (boomers), cannot understand how I feel about them. They call me racist and shit like that. But they are just blind.
My eventual plan is to move from this city, but we can only run so long before this whole country is fucked.
Maybe Europe is the last stand for the white man.

what was that nigger documentary again where u see them shooting and chimping out in general?
its on the tip of my tongue breehs

Lake St. Louis Master Race reporting in. Prosecutors out here max the 'Canadians' who cross the Missourah River and we have an effective nignog containment zone as a consequence. Also based St. Charles literally blow up a rail bridge to prevent the MetroLink from crossing the river kek

Chicago snickers at you

Do you think your parents will ever know the truth or are they too set in their ways

Isn't that where like 80 straight days of anti-police riots were?

Porto Alegre sure is a surprise since it's the 2nd or 3rd whitest capital. However pretty much all crime is done by nonwhites.

All the others on top are cities from North/Northeast which are complete trash.

>What's going on, Missouri
you already know what it is. Why post? A thread died for this.

Send in UN troops to prevent the genocide

Nail. Head.

calculated with the 2010 population is 18 murders on 6189 people to get to 290.8 per 100.000.

Could be a single drive-by shooting.

AMA

St. Louisan reporting in. It's sad to see we can't stop black on black crime, but we could always stop police corruption and get those lazy fucks to do some humanitarian efforts for a change.

StL is pretty separate from Missouri, with its own gun control being one important difference. The other one being that StL is heavily black and the rest of the state is heavily white.

How do we increase these numbers?
These are rookie numbers, we need to get those numbers up.

St. Louis has been bad for decades because of all the poor niggers. Except for a few select places, most people in the city limits are poor niggers.
After the whole Michael Brown thing went down (not in St. Louis proper, but near it), the cops have been scared to go after suspects. I think arrests and traffic stops have gone down by 50% or some insane number. Thanks to this, niggers know that they can get away with all kinds of things, and since then it's pretty much been open season for crime. Roughly the same thing has been happening in Baltimore, where murder has also been skyrocketing.
>t. live right outside St. Louis in St. Louis County

Get as many whites out there as possible. After that we watch monkeys killing each other.

damn. that sounds bad, stay save.
maybe europe is the last stand for us, maybe things will change in our favor, we will see.
But hard times are ahead thats certain

Doesn't excuse the overall rate in the city. Who cares? Irredeemable.

>comparing a neighborhood to a country

absolutely retarded

I'll tell you a story.
We were visiting family is Chicago and driving along one of the urban streets.
As we drove, I kept seeing decrepit buildings, and blacks that would sit on the bus seat with the shoes on the actual seat, and their asses on the back part of it. Basically, putting their dirty ass shoes where people sit down normally.

I had just come from Germany and Switzerland, and I just looked at my dad and said, "you know, our country would be so much better without them, so much cleaner and safer. I wish we could send them all back to Africa"

He said that was the most racist thing he had ever heard, and that I should be ashamed of myself.
Same with my mother really, they are lost. The boomers just don't understand race as we do now.
My family, has ALWAYS told me we need to help uplift the black community here in stl. I have spent at least 400 hours but prob more of just volunteer work just because my family wanted me to see that it was my obligation to help them.
but after returning from Europe, and seeing what we could have had here I became pissed.
We really could have had a great society here, but our future was stolen.

STL's gun laws are the same as the state of Missouri. Under Missouri law, municipalities cannot make their own gun laws which contradict state laws.

What is your gun of choice as a daily carry and how often do you have to clench your sphincter around blacks?

Why don't we just legalize weed so they stop killing eachother over it?

how many shootings have you witnessed?

>tfw born and raised in St. Louis MO. Even as a child I knew this place was a shithole.

Then they just kill each other over crack and heroin. It never ends.

0, I've heard gunshots though.
I don't carry and I avoid all black males between 15 to 45.

None. I've lived in the safer communities but I've ha my laptop stolen before and my younger sis started using "Nigger" like her white ass wants to be one of them.

Same, but only with my mother. My dad works at a prison, he knows how niggers are.

Niggers gunna nig

What's their murder solvency rate?

What part are you from.Greeting from Florissant.

I went to a bar in St Louis and this blonde chick sat next to me and her opening pickup line was "I hate niggers." True story. It turned me off because I was a fucking cuck, if only I had found Sup Forums 6 years ago.

Holy fuck I went here with my dad and brother Summer 2016 (We are white).
We mainly stayed in St. Louis, going to the baseball games and eating at Pappy's BBQ(Delicious BBQ place).

We got bored and went to Ferguson and drove through where Michael Brown died. That area was 100% black. We HAD to stop at a gas station in the area and it was ALL blacks. We were getting weird looks.

Took pics of my dad and brother at the Ferguson Police Department (since my dads a cop).

>Motives : 91 unknown

What? They just shoot people for a laugh or something?

Imagine what the murder rate would be without modern trauma care.

I live in Florissant too and I work downtown. What up north county?

It's white people's fault. BLM!

Did she say this in Soulard, or ... ?

To add, we also drove through East St. Louis, and wow, what a shithole. I know sometimes people post google images of East St. Louis but you really have to see it in person. It is a whole different world.

Ferguson isn't that bad. They have a good brewery and it's still like half white.

sounds like wife material. too bad

Uhmm it was kinda near the river and the baseball stadium.

I did the math

On average, someone is shot and killed every 21 hours.

So at least once a day, you will hear multiple gunshots and loud screaming if you live there.

You could literally use it as an alarm clock.

ESTL is a bonafide post apocalyptic shithole

What’s it like to have your sister raped by refugees?

And then these places turn around and wonder why everyone leaves, I'm pretty sure that most of the cities have the same populations as they used to have 100 years ago, like Chicago for example, which is right now at around 1910 levels

ayyyyy

Yeah, the part where the police station is actually pretty nice. But the area where michael brown lived is all nigs walking around in traffic and burnt down buildings.

I know, I know. But I suspect only a coalburner trying desperately to come back to the white man would use that opening line.

Yea it turns to shit the further south you go on West Florissant

See you here on Saturday my nigga

>less niggers
Good.

IDGAF about niggers killing niggers.....end of story.

Oh hey guys, guys stop. Have any of you seen the news? They legalized weed, sooo, this whole organized crime thing, that we call a brotherhood, that we have nothing else but? Yeah where gonna stop.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT hahahahahahaha

shit my bad, St. Louis now officially has the same population as it did in fucking 1870, lmfao holy shit