What does Sup Forums think of Yuri on Ice?

>Yuri on Ice
>it's Yaoi on a hot spring

More like yaoi on ice

The mc's name is Yuri

it was not yuri at all

A truly healing animu.

It's shit.

Rude.

Phichit is best boy, but I still want to fuck his fairy on the side. I'm such a whore.

Not really worth the hype.

who the hell names their fucking kids Yuri? fucking deceivers....

It's pretty gay.

It's a successful loop.

I thought it was good
The music was good, the characters were likeable, it worked as a sports anime and followed a solid character arc.
The character design was pretty great, it had a warm feeling to it.
It wasn't trying too hard to impress anyone and made me care about something I never had an interest in, which is something I want more of in anime.

I really want an anime about DIY street racers in Tokyo, die-hards that still race and drift illegally even though it's 20 years out of fashion, with lots of technical jargon.

Fujoshitbait cancer

Did you actually watch the show

Yes, actually. And it's mostly a steaming pile of fujoshitbait with some boring ice skating routines on top. Do you really think anyone would give a shit about this show if it wasn't for the yaoibait?

It's fucking gay trash killing the industry.

Do you have anything againg Yuris, user?

I liked it and didn't give a fuck about the yaoibait.
I'd never watched figureskating so I thought the exposure was neat
It was inoffensive at worst, I think most of the backlash was from how popular it got.

If you judge things based on what other people think of them, you're a pretty weak person

Fucking gay shit.

pretty good, if it wasn't for 3gatsu i'd say it was the best show from last season.
the fans are fucking cancer though and need to stop before they ruin this show

R E A L I S T I C

Shit.

I think it might be gay homoshit but I dont know, nobody will tell me.

Initial D reboot?

A less vocal part of Sup Forums enjoys it as it is and have moved onto other things. Another part of Sup Forums and tumblr shits are vocal and obessesed with it but stay in the same thread and scream at each other. Rest of Sup Forums hates it for being popular, selling well, and bringing in newfags. Fujos from the homo thread hate it due to the series not having the balls to actually show full homo like other shows have.

It's varied. Good show, rushed as fuck, animation goes from amazing to laughable.

Looked gay, didn't watch it.

>Fujos from the homo thread hate it due to the series not having the balls to actually show full homo like other shows have.

kek. they hate it for being popular.

A kick to the nuts after watching that PV and first episode, if a more competent studio had picked this up I'd have enjoyed it though.

>Fujos from the homo thread hate it due to the series not having the balls to actually show full homo like other shows have.
No, we just hated it because the relationship between Yuri and Viktor is hackneyed and the animation was garbage after episode 2.

Don't you have a containment discord to post it?

I can relate all too well.

You forgot the godly OST. The routines were amateur at best but the song choices were amazing.

This thread needs more of the birthday boy

It's for bandwagoning tumblr niwaka.

I felt like I was actually watching ice skating, so it had that going for it. I wanted JJ to win, and found myself clutching my shirt when he fell.

the death of anime

rip in peace

Now we just need a gay battle harem.

it fucking destroyed the yuri hentai industry no more lesbo hentai for me after that fucker got in my face.

/thread

didnt know you could post duplicate pictures now

All the posts in this thread are so original