Konosuba episodes are so fun that 20 minute episodes feel like 5 minute episodes

>Konosuba episodes are so fun that 20 minute episodes feel like 5 minute episodes.
This is good and yet so bad.

And then a full week to wait for the next fix.

I know that feel. I finished Prison School in a single sitting and wondered where the time went.

That anime was hilarious.

I don't watch this shit, so I don't even have to waste time on it

>only two episodes left

>They gonna skip Wiz's scene

>two left forever

>Season one was just a low budget "lol this is never gonna work out" project
>Became so popular they instantly had to announce a second season
>Said second season became the bestselling anime of the season, dethroning Youjo Senki
>The Light Novel is still ongoing and there's even a manga adaptation, meaning more advertisement never hurts and the "Spice and Wolf effect" isn't in motion
There's no reason to not have a third season, even if you assume the anime only exists as advertisement for the manga and LN. It also helps that the average DEEN seasonal anime budget is comparable to the price of a ham sandwich.

Pretty much this. This series is so cost effective for DEEN the only way there isn't a season 3 is if the publisher says no, which I don't think will happen.

Is s2 similar to s1 with regards to its direction and nonsensical lol so ecchi style?

I know I'm showing my new, but what's the Spice and Wolf effect?

I'm sure Vanir would be laughing at you.

Spice and Wolf was an incredibly popular anime that was based on an incredibly popular Light Novel series. The two seasons it had were highly beloved and anime fans looked forward to the third season. The third season never came because the Light Novel had ended. In Japan making anime is a very risky business (you almost never get back your investment in pure merchandise and Blu-Ray sales) so they're usually used as a means to boost the sales of the source material. With the source material no longer on the market, there was no financially viable reason for Spice and Wolf to have a third season.

>2 episodes left

why, man just why?

Oh okay, thanks. I was honestly expecting the answer to just be "when an anime is better than its source material" or something. Which, though I've only seen the anime, I could well believe based on the soundtrack alone.

believe in konosuba season 3

Aqua >>>>>>>>>> Lalatina >>>>>>>>>>>> Megumeme

It's okay, I was planning to die soon anyway.

>Lalatina
DELET THIS

>2 episodes left

Good thing there are only 10 episodes.

12 might be too addictive.

Do not, my friends, become addicted to Aqua. She will take hold of you and you will resent her absence.

damn cultists everywhere

S-season 3 when?
OVA when?

I want to marry that lich.

N-no, it´s gonna be a 50 episodes season!

I don't want my weekly Isekai peering to go away so soon! Make it a third season please!

>have to wait until January for S3
>an entire spring and summer without new Konosuba episodes

There better be some grade A releases the next two seasons. I haven't even bothered to watch an anime weekly like this in 4 years.

OVA of party swap when?

I'm hoping the OVA is about Kazuma and Dust's party switch.
Also, i feel like all these yunyun previews are hinting at a third season.

They announced the second season during the credits right? In two weeks we'll know.

Hypothetically, if I was a billionaire, how much money would I have to throw at DEEN to have them just keep churning out new episodes for, say, another three or four seasons?

Around 200000 Dollar per episode. Good luck.

A standard 13 episodes cost $2 million. This is DEEN we're talking here and only ten episodes so it should be roughly $1.3 million per season.

Please just give me this!

Some further questions.

1. Would the studio even be willing to accept funding from singular individual, provided that it was made clear that they would retain total artistic control?

2. Would more money necessarily equal better episodes, or is the quality determined more by time constraints rather that financial ones.

3. I had a third question but I forgot what it was.

>1. Would the studio even be willing to accept funding from singular individual, provided that it was made clear that they would retain total artistic control?
The studio doesn't matter. You'd have to convince the author/publisher. The studio will do it if the cash is ready.
>2. Would more money necessarily equal better episodes, or is the quality determined more by time constraints rather that financial ones.
Time constraints, but more money doesnt hurt.
>3. I had a third question but I forgot what it was.
I see.

Please tell me you actually are a billionaire.

1. Gaijin money or not? Second point, total artistic control has to be defined lest the staff artistically hires cosplay hookers on the side while using the same amount of money this season to produce an episode.

2. Yes and no. More money means better animators, but if you give them only two days to animate something, don't be surprised of it's crap.

Okay, I am actually a billionaire.

Gaijin money is worth 5x less than grorious nipponese money when it comes to studios

There's literally nothing wrong with cosplay hookers so long as they practice total costume and character accuracy, e.g. Saying "fuck me harder" while pretending to be a character who'd never say that sort of thing.

Allow me to tell you that have good tastes for a billionaire.

What if I fold each individual note 10,000,000 times?

So you're saying anime is really about marketing and not entertainment?

Everything is an advertisement these days, sadly. At least I can take my mind off of this unfortunate truth with the cool, refreshing taste of new Pepsi +

>two
>episodes
>left
It hurts to think about.

>i feel like all these yunyun previews are hinting at a third season.
That or some KonoBaku

At what point did it convincingly pass Youjo Senki? My bet is the recap episode.

If you really want to get into this business you'll have to contact the publisher and whoever has the rights. The studio is just contracted, so they don't matter.

In this case it would be Kadokawa, but good luck getting anywhere. You'll have to check if they'll take investments into individual projects. I'm also assuming you'll want your return, which is a whole other problem.

South Park called it

Lolis are fighting over the imouto who'll get the D position. Who will reign supreme?

Iris could easily break Megumin's arm.

I'm not sure how someone wrote a gag story and turned into a page-turner, but they did it.

wew

What does Wiz's boobs feel like?

Like bags of decomposing pus

Remove Lich

LA LA TINA

Bakuretsu Bakuretsu La La Tina

If no S3 announcement then I will finally kill myself.

These past two seasons of Konosuba only delayed my inevitable suicide.

SOGEKI~

Why is Megumin so sexy?

I fucking hate Megumeme.
She literally ruined the series.

Shhhh, loli is sleeping.

being yunyun is suffering

I want the OVA to have the party swap and the chuuni showdown. Both of them could fit in a single twenty minute OVA.

Hope it doesn't get Index'd

the megaman game

I hope they have the same skit next episode too. Preferably with a really blurry long distance shot of yunyun crying.

I kinda feel sorry for her.

Why is Yunyun such a horrible person? Does she choose to be evil or is it a fact of her existence?

Genetically engineered with advanced Japanese technology to be the hottest pieces of ass in the world. They also have pretty modern health care technology.

dude it's march it'll get announced any day now.

Any second now...

Osomatsu-san sold well yet no S2

yunyun is worst girl

>worst

Shut up Megumin, you're just scared that Yunyun's cuter.

MFW there's no time for detective Aqua

No, that's Darkness. YunYun is second worst, though.

Excuse me

What did you just say?

Sickening

Megumeme is the worst.

WHAT
NO

>people keep pestering about this garbage show
>decide to watch the first episode just to fathom how fucking much low Sup Forums sank to enjoy DEEN SAO

Well fuck me, its actually pretty fun.
goddamn it...

No, it's the Goddess of toilets that's the worst

There's no escape now, user.

Pls don't open Megumin.

I love Aqua. she's so fucking dumb man

>It also helps that the average DEEN seasonal anime budget is comparable to the price of a ham sandwich.
I laff

Great taste.

she only fucks things up more.

If you like that, you're in for a treat.

what is the spice and wolf effect?

If i had one clip to show a friend to convince them to watch kono suba, what clip would it be?

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Help me, Sup Forums!
This Eris cultist is trying to close the pool!
Please join Axis cult and stop him!

It's a real shame that the manga is untranslated aside from the first 8 chapters.

Those damn Eris cultists. First they stuff their bras and now they steal our women!

i've been really looking forward to the axis cult solicitation since reading the ln, and honestly it was a whole lot funner animated than I ever could have hoped

the evil gleam in everyone's eyes and how absolutely done kazuma looks during every attempt, perfect