In all seriousness...

In all seriousness, why does the mainstream media celebrate a historically white role being replaced by a non-white person, but call the inverse "whitewashing"?

Other urls found in this thread:

arthur-conan-doyle.com/index.php/Sherlock_Holmes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dido_Elizabeth_Belle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

You're not supposed to think those things bigot.

We already have a black Sherlock Holmes show, it's called The First 48.

Why is it always a black guy? Why not an Asian Sherlock? It makes a lot more sense tbqh.

Whites leaving a city is white flight. Whites moving into a city is gentrification.

There is a pattern.

If it's this bad at 56%, imagine how worse it is going to be in future.

Black to white: whitewashing
White to black: blacksoiling

Elementary my nigga

>Fictional character whose race was never mentioned
Vs.
>Actual white washing of African American history.
Fuck off fascist.

This version of Holmes specializes in unraveling the mysterious of "Who's my babies daddy?" in Baltimore.

Because the trope in 2017 is that hordes of black people are watching TV, going to NFL games, buying Papa Johns, etc...

Because marketing departments rely on TV ratings and other bullshit, not real life, stats, they think people are champing at the bit for a negro sherlock holmes.

Britain is worse.

No it doesn't, go cook a dog.

We need to meme this...

Why does it always have to be niggers?
Even a pajeet or some other shitskin would've been more realistic. Not that it would be alright but still.. (((they)))'re not promoting actual diversity, just more niggers.

It seems like they're going into overdrive with this shit.

Sherlock Holmes is fictional, and one of the few where I do not care about the color of his skin. The character is interesting on his own.

That's ASIANS, Delarosa. Amerilards eat blocks of cheese

because there's bullshit narrative by progressives that negros don't have any representation in the media when there has been a long rich history of it in America, but somehow BET and ESPN and the myriad of PopStars, Soul singers, hip hop stars, talk show hosts, actors, films and tv shows that have starred, been produced and written by blacks don't count so we need sherlock holmes to be black to make up for the lack of diversity

That's a classy crack pipe.

Why can't they make anything original anymore? Just shitty rehashes with a diverse cast.

WUZ

We wuz deTeCtivEs N SHieetttt

asking for it at this point

>Sherlock Jones

>race never mentioned

He had a dolichocephalic skull with well-marked supra-orbital development. (HOUN, 131)
He had a thin hawk-like nose. (STUD 197, REDH 302)
He had a thin, eager face. (BERY, 348)
His face was narrow. (GOLD, 199)
He had heavy tufted brows (BRUC, 304), heavy, dark brows (LADY, 517), bushy eyebrows. (VALL, 184)

Tell me which of those makes him black?
He had steady grey eyes. (MAZA, 201)

Kek this made me laugh. Have a (You)

He had a dolichocephalic skull with well-marked supra-orbital development. (HOUN, 131)
His hair were black. (DANC, 2)
He had heavy tufted brows (BRUC, 304), heavy, dark brows (LADY, 517), bushy eyebrows. (VALL, 184)
He had a thin hawk-like nose. (STUD 197, REDH 302)
He had thin (EMPT, 197) and firm (3GAR, 440) lips.
He had steady grey eyes. (MAZA, 201) particularly sharp and piercing (STUD, 197), with a far-away, introspective look when he was exerting his full powers. (GREE, 62).

Source: arthur-conan-doyle.com/index.php/Sherlock_Holmes

Fuck off nigger. Write your own fucking fiction.

Jews

Im not white, but why is it always a black actor? Why not give other fucking races some main roles?

It seems like to these dumb fucks, black and only black = diversity.

Because the media is run by kikes, and kikes only know how to destroy countries, not build them. Why do you think jews have been kicked out of every single country?

TANTEI!

WHATS HE GONNA SMOKE IN HIS PIPE Sup Forums?

>(((people))) are very excited about the change

Don't you faggots see the mad memes this movie will povide us with?

NyUT da KriMinAlz dIs TiEme

If you stop giving them attention and watching their garbage they will disappear

user makes a good case.

>Fictional character whose race was never mentioned
remember to filter all meme flags

Do we have a list going of every time they've done this? I just can't keep track.

You should see hi's Calabash where he can pack to mollars of the most refreshing crack of the land.

>Shieeet nigga I neva got dat far

In all seriousness though, will Watson be played by a white cuck utterly incapable of anything?

>upper middle class fictional character solving crimes residing in 19th century London
>no race

WE WAZ EAST ENDERS AND SHIET

We'll black Sherlock be hooked on crack instead of just cocaine?

>1 post
>meme flag
don't forget, kids. meme flags = JDIF

the headline is obviously over-celebratory/race-baity, but it looks like he's standing in Chicago, and that's a lighter in his hand not a match. It's also clearly stated that it's an american adaption, so I'd say it's just a fan fiction about an alternate sherlock in chicago. They're not parading some token nigger around Britain, it's a story about a nigger in the hood, shieeet. Let them have something

LOL. It will bomb and fail miserably at the box office. Hollywood will pout. Liberals will cry racism, and we will all laugh.

That's right, my dear THOTson!

Kek!

I don't see race mentioned, just some pseudo-science.
>Not an argument
>Upper middle class niggers didn't exist in the 19h century
Do you believe in the pay gap as well?

>Sherlock Homie

>Let them have something
What don't they have at this point?

If this isn't the Sherlock "Homes" Wayans Brothers version I pitched years ago I'm not interested.

Because a blacksploitation Sherlock would be fucking awesome.

Kek be upon you user

Because our race is incredibly cucked. Do you think they could do this shit if enough white people decided to not put up with it?

we wuz detectives

>LONDON RESIDENT

you aint even trying

something besides rap music, guap, and crack cocaine*

>He had that cat-like love of personal cleanliness (HOUN, 2772).
You could have just posted this lads

>mainstream media
You mean Jew run Hollywood? Because Jews love mocking white people.

An average IQ above 100
A culture worth perpetuating
A single-motherhood rate below 70%

...Should i just stop there?

Are you?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dido_Elizabeth_Belle

Will Doctor Watson narrate via a mixtape or crime record?

No it doesn’t.

Have you not been paying attention to recent media? Fucking everything is blackwashed now days. Every fucking moment about white history is now filled with niggers.
There's threads right now about a new Troy and Achilles is a nigger.

it never ends

>msm
The so called msm is just opinion pieces by unemployable unemployed Marxist bloggers . Stop clicking on this shit and it goes away .

You internet clickbait rubberneckers are as much part of the problem as them

>Be sherBlack
>De'Watson opens door
>"Nigga u in her?"
>sherblack has a copy of hustler magazine on his face
>he appears to be taking a nap
>"sherblack i toldja to get yo ass ready for the popo, inspecka LeStranda comin ova from da police hood"
>sherblack wakes up
>sherblack scratches his ass
>suddenly Irene Adler comes out of the bedroom
>her white Anglo booty lookin extra juicy
>De'Watson gets an erection
>Suddenly Sherblack says"I know why you're erect"
>De'Watson starts to shiver, "nigga what? You crazy fool!"
>sherblack begins to use his observation skills and time slows down
>first he notices the grease on De'watsons air jordans
>camera zooms in to De'Watsons mouth
>notices red sauce leftover
>takes in the smell of recently consumed KFC chicken off of De'watsons Kanye west concert shirt
>crunches this info to understand why De'watson is sweating less than usual, less water in his body.
>remembers the date and notices its no longer watermelon season
>Using this information, the camera zooms faster than usain bolt to his face with complex ebonics showing on the screen
>Sherblack realizes that De'watson also hasn't been drinking water since the city cut him off
>implying he's still not paid his bills
>meaning De'watson spent his welfare check, but on what?
Find out on Episo.. I mean Post 2
>Hip hop song plays louder than a starving african childs cries for help.

Casting directors are all women and gays. And we know how they are politically. Shit like this gets them headlines and publicity, it's good for their career and social life.

;)

He looks like he would be very corrupt detective desu.

It's called faggotry. There truly is no better word for it.

Can you stop with the "non white" shit?
Kust say black, its always niggers never spics and almosy never arabs or asiansx its always niggers. Stop using their language.

Because the left always projects. Everything they accuse others of doing, they're either doing it already or thinking about doing it. This is the nugget of leftist psychosis. They think their political enemies are already conspiring against them so they must also conspire or else they'll be caught off guard.

Soon all western movies, TV shows and video games will be like the new Star Wars movies. There's nothing you can do about it. You're conquered, white cucks.

The Hounds of Bastardville.

No. No blacks in Britain back then.

In all seriousness because they are jews

why do so many trendy actors feel the need to shit up the role with their interpretation?

I was sick of Downey's face by the time he got around to it.

You know Watson will be some socially awkward cuck whiteboy who is Sherlock McNiggers bitch and watches him bang white chicks in this Sherlock adaptation.

The anglo world spreading its diseases once again.

Sherrock

SOVEN MISTERYS N' SHEEEIT

How's scottish man became a black man? Conan Doyle will spin in his grave.

More of this please

Fucking KEK
underrated

Can't wait for episode 2.

conformity, this is the new game how to look cool, also it helps the mentally powerless to feel empowered,

but the logic is the same like lighting up the whole forest just because you feel cold

americans... its rly hard not to hate you

Quite literally not middle class. She was a bastard child who was pampered but by no means by middle class.

you guys...i really, really hate the jews.

Sherlock Holmes is INTRINSICALLY English.

Post 2
>Opening sequence shows Chicago, circles around hood rats on their pre-owned cars, bobbing their heads to some Dr.Dre
>camera encircles a prison complex where Sherblack spent his youth
>camera shows sherblack talking about his momma and then exiting prison
>last time on sherblack
>sherblack catches De'watson erect, but why?
>sherblack zooms into Dewatsons pocket, finds a condom wrapper sticking out in the side
>takes in the distinct smell of womens cologne.
>Super complex ebonics hovers over the screen and camera begins to rotate
>african folk black magic is being performed in his head
> the rain dance of his ancestors is remembered
>just the acessing of this melanin enriched memory increases his IQ by 3 points, the same number scored by michael jordan in his game winning shot in the 1998 NBA finals.
>with the extra melanin, he remembers everyone who was at day b4 yests drag race in the hood
>remembers the females
>his photomelanic memory lets his remember which big booty ho was desperate for some love and who among them had baby daddies in jail
>narrows down to Shani'kwa, La'tisha, La'rwanda
>Time slows down even further, such extraordinary braking power could only be achieved if father time himself wore air jordans

>hahahahahahahaha a black sherlock

sir a.c. doyle would vomit in circle if he would hear this..

Forensic anthropology is psuedo-science now?
The shape of his nose is inconsistent with 15,000 examples of African skulls.
Blacks have prognathism.
Holmes does not.
His described jawline is distinctly European. The jawbone is the most informative part of the human skull.

Black Sherlock Holmes solving crimes whilst hitting that crack filled tobacco pipe.
Top shelf comedy.

There was a show called Elementary that took place in modern times, Holmes was white but Watson was an Asian woman. It wasn't a bad show tbqh.

You sound pretty racist, report for re-education.