Waifu Wednesday Thread

All waifus are like a nice warm spring breeze, lovely and can bring new life to you when you're cold and worn out! Make sure to cherish every moment you have together!

Lets get things rolling!

Whats your favorite thing to do together this time of year where its starting to warm up a little?

Springs almost here, would they be insistent on spring cleaning, or would they be more interested in just enjoying the weather?

How would you spend your ideal lazy day together?

Where would you go on a regular evening out together?

What kind of Anime/Manga would you most enjoy together?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all really ultra cool!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taijitu
youtu.be/J5zODbCNgsA
twitter.com/pino_mint77
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Whats your favorite thing to do together this time of year where its starting to warm up a little?
Going on walks, holding hands and talking.
>Springs almost here, would they be insistent on spring cleaning, or would they be more interested in just enjoying the weather?
She would probably just want to enjoy the weather.
>Where would you go on a regular evening out together?
Probably to some peaceful restaurant and then to some park or boulevard to observe city at night/evening.
>What kind of Anime/Manga would you most enjoy together?
I think something like Mushishi would be a safe choice. We might also enjoy some comedy SoL like Yuyushiki I think.
>Remember to compliment a waifu today!
Mint has really nice hair.

>Whats your favorite thing to do together this time of year where its starting to warm up a little?

It's rainy and windy at the moment so I just stay inside an listen to her music.

>Springs almost here, would they be insistent on spring cleaning, or would they be more interested in just enjoying the weather?

She always keeps the house clean so no need for an extra spring cleaning.

>How would you spend your ideal lazy day together?

Chilling and listening to music.

Go to a local restaurant.

Not sure if she even likes Anime at all.
So most likely to more generic stuff.

Good evening waifu thread! I hope you and your beloved spent this week as happy and worry-free as you both deserve to be!

Good evening Mintbro! Your waifu, as always, is very adorable!

As the weather warms up we can finally go on trips to outdoor tank museums and picnic sites together!

I think Yukari would certainly be far more enthusiastic about the spring-cleaning than me, that's for sure, heh.

An ideal lazy day means ordering food, watching movies (her choice) and generally just cuddling in pajamas until bed, with maybe some model-making in the evening!

A regular evening out with Yukari entails many visits to milsurp stores, but with a relaxed dinner in town and perhaps a long walk home, looking at the stars, hand in hand!

We'd probably enjoy most anime together, but probably sports/shonen anime for how cooru they can be! That said, it's cute to see her watching a tearjerker!

>compli-Mint a waifu/husbando!
Erio is a super cutie with a perfect shade of hair!
Hibiki is powered by pure sunshine!
Kyousuke is a very cute nerd and I hope he gets all the happiness he deserves each day.
Crona is a beloved sweetheart and best boy!
Miia is the loveliest snek, and tries her hardest at cooking!
Kobori is adorable, the best fairy!
Luka is lovely, and always has such great art!
Kagura is wonderful and I hope her husbando can keep up with her!
Shuzo is wonderful, and always so fashionable!
Erza is beautiful, and so cutecool!
Mio is a beautiful Akiyama!
Konata is both gorgeous and a total bro, and considering her husbando, I wonder which one teases the other the most?
All waifus are amazing!

That's such a darn cute picture of your beloved!

Question time!

If you started a band with your beloved, what kind of music would you play together?

If you could see your beloved with any other length/style of hair, what would it be?

What's one thing about your waifu/husbando that you fall more in love with every day?

Have a great evening, waifu thread.

>Whats your favorite thing to do together this time of year?
Not a whole lot out of the ordinary, really. It's a little bit easier to get around to do things in the spring, but other than getting to enjoy the sakura together it's generally a pretty uneventful season. Windy and rainy makes going out a little bit annoying, while it isn't really cold enough to use the kotatsu any more.

>Would they be insistent on spring cleaning, or just enjoying the weather?
In terms of habit, she'd probably want to tidy up for tradition's sake, as far as 'spring cleaning' goes. Looking after our merch and stuff is pretty important, and I guess if we don't keep some semblance of order together we'd run out of room really fast, Japanese houses are pretty small.
Surprisingly, she'd take the lead on it too, being a half-orphan, she's kinda had to learn how to do certain chores around the house. I think more than anything I'd probably just get in the way and give up after a while, just running her a bath or getting the shower ready.

It does give me an opportunity to see her in a cute apron while tidying up though. And those adorable little moments where she's trying to dust something high up, has to stretch really hard to try and reach it because she insists on not calling for help since she knows I'll tease her a little about it. One day she'll try standing on a swivelly chair and fall off, I'm sure.

Though as much as I say that, the weather does have a certain charm to it, being wrapped up all cozy or snuggled under the duvet reading manga while listening to the rain outside is a really cozy way to spend our free time. So we get to enjoy that too; spending the whole day snuggled up while the weather's being crazy outside enjoying each other's company and our hobbies comfortable in the fact nobody will interrupt us doing dumb things inspired by what we're watching/playing.

-Now would be a great time to check out some outdoor locales. There's a nice garden walk that I'd like to take her to now that the rains have passed.
-Definitely the former. Cleaning is a year round thing in our place.
-Listening to some music, or watching a good movie.
-Fortunately, I know of a nice area with a lively night scene. Plenty of options available in terms of food and entertainment.
-Anything with a good OST would be fine.

Ohayou, friend.

-She'd be vocals and lead guitar. I'd specialize in percussions.
-Always liked seeing her in a ponytail.
-Her voice, and the look in her eyes first thing in the morning.

>What's your favorite thing to do together this time of year where its starting to warm up a little?

She'd probably want to go touring, and I would welcome that very much because it'd mean I wouldn't have to drive while I'm choc full of Antihistamines. Pollen be cursed!

Definitely more interested in enjoying the weather - the snow is finally gone so the roads are free to be driven on!

Cuddling in bed all day long, eating in bed, basically not leaving the bed in the first place.

Usually I'd cook us something nice, so "at home". Going out is reserved for more special occassions!

She hasn't shown any interest in either so far, so I'm assuming she probably knows about mainstream stuff but not too deeply. I definitely think she could be lured in with cute character designs, so maybe Kemono Friends would be something we could enjoy together this season!

Your Mint is a cute and adorable darling, Mintbro.

>If you started a band with your beloved, what kind of music would you play together?

That's a tough nut. She comes up with the craziest ideas when she sets out to do something - given the fact that some high school girls came up with an icecream flavor that's sold as a regional specialty she invented Wasabi Octopus and Salty Squid icecream on the spot. I'm really not sure what kind of music she'd want to play, but it'd be exciting one way or another! I'd love to learn playing drums.

>If you could see your beloved with any other length/style of hair, what would it be?

A bit longer so I could ask her to wear twintails for me for special times!

I became impatient and celebrated White Day early with Shuzo. I just couldn't wait to give him his necklace and make him his cake. It's chiffon cake with raspberry compote, whipped cream, and white chocolate ganache over the top. I love my wonderful waifu and look forward to many more White Days with him.

>spring cleaning
He would much prefer to go outside and enjoy the weather. Maybe we can take a picnic together.
>compliment
Konata's beauty mark is charming.
I learned that Yukari's favorite flower is dandelion, it really fits her.
Kagura's smile is infectious.
Miia is a very sweet young lady.
Thank you as always for your kind words to Shuzo, his ego grows three times every Wednesday.
>band
I would like to try out folk music with him.
>hair style
Long, high up ponytail.
>fall in love everyday
His excitement and unique way of thinking.

Do any of you have White Day plans with your waifus? Alternatively, what do you think your husbando will get you for White Day? Maybe you're taking a western approach and only celebrating Valentines Day this year, if so, what would your beloved handmake (or rather what did they already handmake) for you?

Going to the arcade together, then a ramen place on the way home.
The arcade is pretty obvious. Not only do we get to enjoy the ambiance of the place as the world rushes around outside and people go about their lives, the bright vibrant lights of the displays and showcases (and the glimmer they have in her eyes as she watches the demo of a new cab outside in wonder), it can be a lot more romantic than most people think. Kinda. I guess you've gotta be the right people for it to see it that way.
Either way, arcades let us do fun things we can't do at home, win things to be smug to the other, wind each other up playing more gimmicky games like lightgun games or fancy rhythm games.

I mean, she has the advantage for most arcade games due to experience, but I don't really mind that. Can still beat her at racing games, at least.

On colder evenings where you can still just about see your breath in the air, I can't really think of anywhere better to stop than a small, slightly stuffy but warm and cozy ramen bar to recharge with something that warms us from the inside out, as she tells me off for drinking a couple too many drinks, reminding me I've got to work in the morning.

Then walking home with her arm wrapped in mine with the two of us close together. Don't need to worry about people caring about us being close if there's nobody around, right?

...that might have been a longer answer than I intended.

Oh boy. Keeping this one a little shorter, the best sort of anime/manga is one which both inspires our imaginations, sucks us into a world we can enjoy, and get to tease each other about our split opinions on things. Which is usually about who the best character is in a show. I think she'd probably wind me up about how much I like isekai though, considering how it's become a little stale to most with how much has come out lately.

Dread that it's starting to warm up a little.

>would they be insistent on spring cleaning, or would they be more interested in just enjoying the weather?
Maybe a little cleaning up, but not much.

Staying in bed together way late into the afternoon.

Nowhere in particular, just a nice stroll in the evening to enjoy the air together.

Some sort of romance with some light humour and drama.

>If you started a band with your beloved, what kind of music would you play together?
I'm not sure what to call it, but it probably wouldn't differ too much from some of her character songs, where it's her singing alongside an acoustic guitar.

>If you could see your beloved with any other length/style of hair, what would it be?
She's done both long and short length, but I can't imagine a particular style besides the one she already has. I love her hair.

>What's one thing about your waifu/husbando that you fall more in love with every day?
Her eyes, skin, voice, and her blunt way with words.

Thanks OP, I always do!

Morning runs together.

I get the feeling she would be more like the former. She's pretty serious when it comes to cleaning.

She probably read a book quietly on the sofa, and I'll be playing games. We'd both be simply enjoying each other's company.

We'd head to a local restaurant, and then maybe walk around the park for a while. We'd sit down on a bench somewhere and gaze at the night sky together.

Thank you Yukarifriend! Yukari is a super fluffy cutie and the way she talks is adorable.

I'd love to play a piano duet with her

I love the length of hair as it is. For style, I'd love to see more of it in braids.

>What's one thing about your waifu/husbando that you fall more in love with every day?
Her gorgeous smile.

What musical would you perform with your waifu?

>Yukari would certainly be far more enthusiastic about the spring-cleaning
Does cleaning tanks count as spring cleaning? I imagine most of your housekeeping tools aren't exactly 'housekeeping' tools per se... Would she wear one of those silly hair things while cleaning up? It'd be cute if it sort of adopted that shape for a few minutes after taking it off, haha. Sculpted fluff!

Also thanks for the compliment! It's a bit of a back and forth thing as far as teasing each other goes; for the most part both of us are as quick as each other for noticing something which we can point out, and both of us have enough things we can tease the other about. The catch comes after one of us has tried to tease the other though - she's way better at comebacks than I am, which means I'll wind up just embarrassing myself a lot of the time. She finds it cute though, and it periodically ends in a hug with her calling me moe, so it all works out in the end. Just the thought of her having a moe-attack and jumping at me is setting my heart off something fierce...

>If you started a band what would you play together?
Almost definitely anison covers. It'd be cute too, because the two of us make a pretty fun dynamic with our size differences and lack of singing ability. But hey, at least we'd have fun doing it! Pretty sure she'd insist me wearing some cute gothloli dress is necessary for the 'look' though, since she saw some quirky band doing that. It'd be awkward if we got popular doing that, it'd be easier just to cosplay...

>Any other length/style of hair, what would it be?
One of the perks of her amazing flowy long blue hair is that there's loads of different styles she can put it in. I like seeing her in a ponytail with it, aside from her poking me and calling me 'Kyon', I just find it a really cute style for some reason. Plus, it's the only way I get to make her jump by blowing on her nape... She has loads of cute styles, though.

Hanebro, I'm curious if you have a motorbike, and what bike do you have?

Good evening, everyone! I hope you all spent a fantastic day with your loved ones!

>Compli-mint!
Mint looks as lovely as ever!
Konata has a very adorable ahoge!
Nano is a sweetheart! Also, her name is very cute!
Mai's fighting style is cool and I wish to be as fit as her!
Mio is a great bassist with very cool songs!
All your waifu's are amazing!

>Springtime fun
Going for a walk together is great at this time of year. Walking around the nearby lake, talking and just enjoying each others company. Sometimes we also take little detours to just explore or go geocaching. Tsukihi especially likes the ones were you have to solve a riddle or a code first to get to the treasure. It's always hard to get her motivated but she can't just leave a mystery unsolved and sees it as a challenge. It's always fun to make a little competition out of it as well
It's been a little rainy lately though and she prefers staying indoors anyways, so we started cooking together. It's been a lot of fun, even though I'm really bad at it

>Spring cleaning
Eh, we'd both just enjoy the weather

>Lazy Day
Spent a looong time in bed cuddling and talking, watch some anime or play video games. If we'd play single player stuff, we'd do it while cuddling if possible or back to back while chatting about whatever comes to mind. We'd order pizza or Chinese food and don't even get dressed and maybe end the day with a relaxind bath and massage.

>Regular evening out
Look if there's an event going on in town. Otherwise, go to restaurant and to the cinema or theatre or just wandering through the town, maybe find a nice bar where we have ourselves some cocktails. We also like to go dancing a lot

>Anime
She likes classic Shonen stuff but we most enjoy watching either romance or mystery together. I general, she often likes talking about shows more than even the shows themselves, so watching weekly mystery series with her is the greatest because she desperatly tries to solve it.

I used to have a Yamaha LB3-M but it got stolen. I'm saving up to get a proper bike license and until then fear to taint her with my car-driving ways every step of the way. I do have a good luck charm with her on it in my car!

Sorry to disappoint you.

Yukari also has a lot of cute pics~

Metal I think. I'm not good at music related stuff.

Long heir best heir. So even longer hair!
There are also some nice pics of her with ponytail.

Her voice.

Ohayou friend~

>Do any of you have White Day plans with your waifus?

Not really. White day is not a thing here.
I gave her something at Valentine's day so she would have to give something back.

One thing is kinda hard to pin down.
My imagination's pretty overactive, so even just a song with romantic lyrics, or a cute couple image will spur me into thinking of her, and the reasons are usually different each time it happens.
Bit of an awkward answer but it's essentially everything about her makes me love her more from day to day.
One thing's for sure though, I find everything about her adorable, so whenever I go and practice drawing, I'm constantly feeling like I want to draw her doing something cute or something romantic of her.
This feels like a bit of a messy answer but it really is hard to just pin down one thing.

>A bit longer so I could ask her to wear twintails
Oh hey, that'd actually be a pretty neat idea, because she could wear wing-styled hairclips to hold her hair in twintails!

>I became impatient and celebrated White Day early with Shuzo
That's an adorable display, especially the cute little plushies. All of the hugs and snuggles. And his cute little ears for scratching too!

I love her beauty mark, it's such a cute little feature of her already beautiful face. They aren't too common, it's a cute little quirk of hers which matches her cute and quirky personality. Similar to how she has a really dark skintone compared to most people, it's a cute little touch to show off her more tomboyish traits.

I still need to work on what I'll do for White Day, Valentines' wasn't anywhere near as big as I wanted it to be, unfortunately I have work on White day too though. I'll figure something out for her, that much is certain.
If I could, I'd make her a cute little scale figure of the two of us doing something coupley for white day, though that's pretty hard. More realistically I'd try to make a little drawing of the two of us together on some chocolate, but it'd wind up looking totally wrong... at least it'd still taste good though!

I want to hug my adorable fujo and tell her how much I love her.

I would love to rest with Kobori underneath a tree on a grassy field.

True to her earth fairy nature, she prefers to enjoy this type of temperature.

I know exactly what type of anime we'd watch together.
Sports anime

>Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all really ultra cool!
Konata has a cute ahoge.

Thanks, Yukaribro.

Her shy demeanor and that heartwarming smile of hers.

I still need to think up of what she would love for that day.

Beauty and the Beast.

Speaking of anime/manga, post your dearest cosplaying any character of your choice!

Picnics, going shopping at the outlet mall.
After having to deal with the cold winter weather, she would prefer to just enjoy the weather.
Staying inside and relaxing, watching movies, playing video games, and cuddling.
Head out to a nice, quiet restaurant nearby.
We would probably mainly watch SoL shows together or anything else that grabs our interest.

Songs would probably be similar in style to her character songs.
I love her hair the way it normally is, but I do like seeing it in a ponytail on occasion.
How stunningly beautiful she is.

No White Day plans here, it isn't talked about at all actually.

Signin' in the Rain, can't go wrong with the classics.

Ok!

Questions:
Would your waifu be good at public speaking? Or would she avoid it when possible?
What type of milk do you think your waifu would prefer?
Is there a special outfit that you would like to see your waifu wear?

Yes, it's actually the thing I planned out more than Valentine's.

My original idea was to make Hane a white chocolate heart in return but then I realized that it'd be hard to eat (no pun intended), so I asked a friend who works as a pastry chef for some help - and got a bunch of great ideas back!

Now the plan is to make a cake base, top it with butter cream and then put a white chocolate top on it. Once that is cooled off I'll put regular choco tire tracks on it for that special touch, the idea came from a dear friend.

>Band
Tsukihi would want to write and sing and try a lot of different instruments! I don't think you could tie her down to one genre, she's way too fickle for that and would want to try everything! I think she'd like traditional Japanese music and Jazz the most, but she would want to take detours in many genres.
I would love to sing some sappy duets with her or some acoustic stuff with me on a guitar and her singing.
>Hairstyle
I love how Tsukihi finds a new look in every new arc of the anime! I would to see her with a big ponytail someday or with long and curly hair. Drills would also look fantastic on her. I would also love to see more of her alternate hairstyle from her opening and the intro to her arc, they all looked very cute!
As Tsukihi's hair grows at a ridiculously high speed, just mentioning that I like a certain hairstyle will probably result in her having that one a few days later, even if it would take a normal person months to grow
>Love more every day
Today I found out that she and her sister are doing volunteer work in town. I just love how she's out to help everyone. Even though she says she's just latching onto Karen's sense of justice, I honestly admire and love her for her caring nature.

>White day
I'm not quite sure whether to do something because we already celebrated Valentine's together and because the way she talked about White Day in the LNs kinda left a sour taste in my mouth. I'm probably going to get some sweets.

>Musical
I think we'd go for Grease! The upbeat songs and cool dances are just perfect for us!
I'd also love to perform the Cell Block Tango from Chicago with her, but nothing beats Grease.

Yuka Iguchi characters are all lovely!

Questions!
Are there any symbols you associate with your waifu?
What Disney movie would you watch with her?
You had a nightmare and woke up in cold sweat! How does your waifu help you come to rest again?

Bonus!
What's her Stand?

Thank you, I wanted to make something pretty special and well put-together after seeing a few things some Japanese people have done for their waifus. I always want to go the extra mile to give Shuzo something nice.

I think that beauty mark is almost a nice example of gap moe. Beauty marks have that implication of elegance but Konata is way more on the cute and fun side. I really like it.

Or maybe some kind of chocolate sculpture would be nice. Probably equally as difficult however. I'm sure she'll appreciate whatever you do as long as it's an honest embodiment of your feelings for her.
Cosplaying Mami
>public speaking
He has no problems with this at all.
>milk
Whipped cream or strawberry milk.
>Special outfit
A wedding dress.
That sounds amazing! I'm sure she'll be really happy. And I look forward to seeing the result.
>Symbols
Star, crown, and rainbow.
>nightmare comfort
He let's me lay my head on his soft thighs and talks me through it in a soft and gentle voice.

No White Day here for the states, but I did this for VDay this year. Pretty satisfied with this year.
>Are there any symbols you associate with your waifu?
The Judgment emblem. So much so that I had it attached to me like an irremovable second wedding band.

looking at my waifu lately feels like a joy in my heart and a knife in my gut

what is wrong with me

>What musical would you perform with your waifu?
I'm really bad at musicals, I don't really know what I'd go with. If I asked her she'd likely give an answer like 'Macross is kind of a musical, right?' which isn't really too much more productive, haha.

>Konata has a very adorable ahoge!
I could say the same in return for Tsukihi! Does it wind her up a little if you start playing with it?

>Konata has a cute ahoge.
Thanks too! Kobori has pretty hair, and the little hairclips she wears in it are really cute. Does she have any fancy novelty ones for special occasions?

Cosplay is always really fun!

>Would your waifu be good at public speaking?
Depends on the topic! If it's something she's really passionate about, I think she'd be nervous about it to begin with, but after she gets into it, she'd talk for a really long time with vigour. If it was something a little more serious and boring it'd be a pretty mundane reading from a sheet though, heh.

>What type of milk do you think your waifu would prefer?
That's an... interesting question. Most likely strawberry milkshake! It's something which would be fun to share together too, with those big swirly straws, and it being topped with whipped cream and stuff too. Getting to do the cliche of licking cream off the other's face makes it a definite winner!

>Is there a special outfit that you would like to see your waifu wear?
It's a little out of character in terms of who usually wears it, but she'd look really cute in gothloli gear. Gives her an opportunity to act really silly and chuuni too, which is lots of fun, even if I'd have to go along with it in an outfit of my own, haha.
Other than that, I'm generally a really big fan of seeing her in her yukata, with it being all droopy and looking oversized it emphasises her adorably small frame, it makes her so huggable.

My waifu is cute!

Phantom of the Opera

Never really did a White Day thing before.

Okay.

-She's a bit of an introvert, but she's far better at dealing with the public than me.
-Cold milk.
-Hard to say. There's quite a bit that I've seen her in already. If I had to pick something...then a little black dress for my eyes only.

-Usually either octopi or the number '03'
-Sleeping Beauty
-Some nice spooning.
-Octopus's Garden

Pretty obviously, a star of course! She's my little star, and I'm the lucky one for finding her! The motif might wear a little thin after a while of buying her jewelry and things with star motifs - in that case, I can get her a moon motif too. Why a moon? It works with the stars, and it represents her twirly ahoge! ...kinda.

>What Disney movie would you watch with her?
Loaads of different ones. In terms of older ones, Lady and the Tramp would be cute to watch together as a couple, and in terms of something more recent, the Toy Story movies would be fun to watch together, even if it'd lead to us wishing that our figures could run around doing funny things in reality too.

>You had a nightmare and woke up in cold sweat! How does your waifu help you?
I can't imagine she'd do -too- much, both of us don't really get a whole lot of sleep so we have to kinda get the most of what we do get. She won't really want to get out of bed, but a cuddle together facing one another until we both fall asleep together is more than enough. Possibly a little bit childish to do so, but holding hands as we fall back to sleep would be something cute to help too.
She'd probably bring up what it was about in the morning and try to figure out a reason for it over breakfast, which might lead to a few interesting conversations.

>What's her Stand?
[Starlight] - Boosts dexterity to inhuman, impossible levels; but only provided she's doing something which isn't actually useful.

The elegance side of it always makes me smile, considering she's not exactly among the most elegant of people, haha. But hey, it makes those occasions she dresses up fancy all the more pretty!
I'd really like to try doing the 'drawing of us on chocolate' idea, but I have so little privacy where I live...

Hope everyone has a fantastic week, your waifus are all wonderful!

Have you introduced her to your boyfriend yet?

Happy Wednesday, Waifu thread! hope you've had a wonderful week with your beloved!

>Favorite thing to do this time of year?
We get to stargaze a little more often, but taking walks in general is something we do a bit more often once it's warm
>Spring cleaning or weather
Enjoying the weather is more our speed
>lazy day?
snuggling on the couch
>regular evening?
Going on an evening walk, followed by dinner! I'm usually the one that ends up putting something together for that
>Anime/Manga we enjoy together?
Anything that gets really hype is good to us, although anything is better when we watch it together

>Band?
A nice Jazz band. I would learn to play the Sax for such an occasion, while I could see her rocking the piano
>different length/style
It'd be nice to see her in a ponytail
>Fall in love with more every day?
Her beautiful eyes seem to shine brighter and brighter with each passing day!

>Public Speaking
avoid at all costs!
>type of milk
probably a vanilla flavored milk
>Special outfit?
Track Suit would be nice

the cute little UFO is something I automatically think of when it comes to her!
>Disney movie
Aladdin because best music
>Waking up with nightmare
She'd just sleepily tell me that everything's going to be OK, then hugs me back down into the covers until I fell back asleep

>Compliment waifus
Miku's voice is super cute
Luka is a great dancer
Yukari's brown hair is the best
Konata's a cutie
Hane's Motorcycle is awesome
Shuzo's smile is too good
Mizore's taste in sweets is impeccable
Erza is exquisite
Tsukihi looks great in a yukata
Kobori is a best fairy

to anyone I forgot, you and your beloved are perfect for each other!

Questions

How do you and your beloved handle plans being cancelled by inclement weather?

Does your beloved have a favorite song?

what kind of vidya would you play with your beloved?

Have a good week, everybody!

Thank you very much, Mintbro!

>Whats your favorite thing to do together this time of year
We tend to just hang out together outside a little more often, with the weather clearing up.
>would they be insistent on spring cleaning
Depends on how much of a mess there is to clean! Hopefully things wouldn't get so bad that she'd have to insist on it, so that we can enjoy the weather a little more.
>your ideal lazy day together?
Playing videogames for many hours!
>a regular evening out together?
Probably one of the local restaurants. Nothing too fancy or expensive, but somewhere cosy would be nice.
I'm a big fan of SoL, whereas she'd most likely be into Sports anime. Something that combines both would be best!

Thanks Yukaribro! There are times when I'm eating her dust, but at the same times there are things I excel at over her, so things balance out that way. Yukari has wonderful brown hair!

>started a band
I'm imagining Rock with some Electronic influences. Maybe Industrial? Though that might be a tad too heavy for her liking.
>your beloved with any other length/style of hair
I do sometimes think about how she'd look with long hair, and how she'd react if she suddenly woke up with it one day!
I love learning new things about her, no matter how mundane it may be.

Thanks Shuzobro! Her smile brings me happiness as well, and I'm glad it does so for others. Shuzo seems to have a very cool wardrobe!

I haven't thought about White Day too much. If I stumble upon something that'd be appropriate then I'll most likely get it. A few years ago I found a marshmallow ice cream cake that I ended up buying, which was nice. I'd get one of those every year but I haven't been able to since then, unfortunately.

>That's such a darn cute picture of your beloved!
Thank you, I really like it.
Loose hair, same length.
How genuine and passionate she is, when it comes to expressing feelings.

>Maybe you're taking a western approach and only celebrating Valentines Day this year, if so, what would your beloved handmake (or rather what did they already handmake) for you?
I don't really know, she would surely surprise me with it.
She might write and sing a song for me.

Sure.

>Would your waifu be good at public speaking? Or would she avoid it when possible?
She would avoid it, she is shy.
Strawberry milk.
Sundress.

Number 39.
>You had a nightmare and woke up in cold sweat! How does your waifu help you come to rest again?
She would probably get very worried, but she would try her best to comfort me. Probably hug me, caress my head and tell me it's ok.
>What's her Stand?
She doesn't have enough strength to use stand. She would probably end up like Holy, Jotaro's moher.

Thank you, your waifu is cute as well~
>How do you and your beloved handle plans being cancelled by inclement weather?
We make new plans and spend nice time anyway,
>what kind of vidya would you play with your beloved?
I would like to play some casual co-op or play some rythm games. She would probably be much better than me in the latter.

I'm not too well-versed in musicals to think of something incredibly fitting for us, but there is a really cool piece of fan art of the AzuDai cast that reminds me of Les Misérables, so maybe that?

This is a picture I don't get to post very often. I even managed to get myself a copy of this! You could argue that it's meant to be Revy, but the pose is the exact same as Kagura's from the AzuDai manga. I like to think that it's her with hair extensions and a painted-on tattoo.

>public speaking?
She's very much a people person, and she does okay at handling pressure, so I think she could pull it off.
>What type of milk
Protein shakes!
>special outfit
Aside from a wedding dress, nothing really springs to mind. Aside from outfits I'd rather not say.

>any symbols you associate with your waifu?
あ!
I think she might enjoy Moana. I haven't seen it myself, but the ocean looks great in it from what I've seen.
>You had a nightmare and woke up in cold sweat!
She wouldn't have to do much, just her being there would calm me down.

>handle plans being cancelled
I doubt we'd be down about it too much, one of us would most likely come up with a plan B.
>favorite song?
Not that I know of, unfortunately.
>what kind of vidya would you play
Mostly fighting games, with the occasional party and rhythm games.

He strikes me as someone who would like to have everything orderly, so I can see him enjoying a bit of spring cleaning. Then he'd be able to relax once everything's nice and clean.

For a regular evening out, we would take the dog out for walks around the neighborhood.
His smile has always been the thing I love most about him. I'm really glad I was able to see him smiling in the newest episode.
I'm planning on making white chocolates for him, though like Valentine's I might end up changing plans last minute.
Edwardian men's formal wear, or any type of suit, really.
Stars, because if his space theme, and caramel.

All of them.

Eat cold foods.
>Springs almost here, would they be insistent on spring cleaning...?
Cleaning!
Play vidya.
A good, healthy restaurant with friends.
Slice of life.

Chill shit.
Any as long as it's on her head.
It's impossible to fall any further.

I will give her a relaxing foot rub.

>What musical would you perform with your waifu?
A good one.

>Speaking of anime/manga, post your dearest cosplaying any character of your choice!
Don't have one.

>Would your waifu be good at public speaking? Or would she avoid it when possible?
She's managed to do it well in the past.
Healthy, low-fat, and high-protein.
A Mai Shiranui outfit.

The Taijutu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taijitu
I often call Mai Waifu Mai Miracle of the Supreme Ultimate. Her character in the anime is a surprisingly complex one considering what sort of show her anime is.
Zootopia
>You had a nightmare and woke up in cold sweat! How does your waifu help you come to rest again?
No! I would not want her to inconvenience herself with my problems.

Someone stabbed you in the middle of your waifu daydream.

Of course. A waifu doesn't have to be your only lover. A waifu doesn't have to just be that. My boyfriend and I share her.

What a disgusting whore.

>replying

No way.

Our tastes kind of clash but we'd both enjoy sports anime I feel.

>band
Shoegaze or soft rock
>hair
Shaved sides and short on top
>fall in love with more everyday
Everything.

This is a beautiful image of Luka.

I did Valentines Day, not sure if I'll celebrate White day because you know, he can't exactly do it. He's probably buy me some albumsWeezer's White album maybe? or candy and take me out on a date.

Tommy, Moulin Rouge, or High School Musical.

>Disney
Fantasia
>nightmare
Headpats and singing to me softly
>Bonus
Runners High, not sure what the power would be though.

-Traveling to the mountainside, forest or any place with lots of nature.
-I'll clean the place for her so that she can focus on enjoying the weather.
-We would play table tennis and videogames during the morning and watch movies during the afternoon.
-A stroll through a park at night is very romantic. But really any place where I can be with her is the best place in the world.
-Anything with lots of action where there is a clear distinction between good and evil.

-J-pop music.
-I think she would look great with twintails, it's the only hairstyle I haven't seen her try.
-Her caring nature. I had a dream the other day where I was in a dark and unfamiliar place and she appeared beside me and took her time to ease my anxiety, from that moment I knew everything will be alright.

Thanks for complimenting Mai! Tsukihi is a nicely expressive girl and platinum adorable!

-A pentagram since it shows up on the back of her hand when activating her ability. She even has a sticker on the back of her cellphone.
-I'll just need to be able to confirm she is by my side. That would be enough to fill my heart with ease. Mai's caring nature is like that, she can make any kind of emotional pain go away, just like this, in an instant.

Definitely avoid.

Wha...?

Whatever is comfortable for her to wear. I do have something in mind otherwise, but it's not anime related.

Snow, ice and lolipops.

Not Frozen, preferably.

She would just hold me until I fell back asleep again in her arms. She wouldn't even have to say anything, but just being with her like that would be enough to calm me down.

>Bonus!
Cold as Ice

She'd be disappointed, but not devastated.

>Does your beloved have a favorite song?
Not that I know of.

Snowboarding games like SSX are a given, but considering her tendency to stalk people, I would love to play Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory co-op with her.

>Speaking of anime/manga, post your dearest cosplaying any character of your choice!

Is some one else cosplaing my Luka ok too?

Being on stage is part of her job.

Normal cow's milk. Don't think she'd like goat's milk.

She already wears a lot of nice dresses. Maybe a fancy gothic lolita dress.

The colour pink, especially in the combination with black.
The number 03.
Tuna. Octopus don't really remind me of her for some reason.
Also of cause stuff that is related to her like Vocaloid or other characters voiced by Asakawa Yuu.

I don't know many of them. So no idea.

I didn't have a nightmare in like 10 years.

>What's her Stand?

For me she is ZA WARUDO!

We usually start going out more when it gets warmer, we went to the zoo together a little while ago.

Just enjoying the weather together is more on her mind.

Just staying in bed together for hours, going out on a dinner and movie date in the afternoon/evening or staying in, cooking together, maybe having some friends over.

Probably the restaurant i have a family member working.

I want her to grow her hair out more, mid-shoulder length ideally.

How incredibly caring she is.

She'd spoil me a bit with headpats if she was awake after i woke up from the nightmare, though i probably wouldn't wake her up even though i need her.

We just do lewd things instead.

Just do something inside.

Magnet
sorry for that bad joke.
It's hard to tell what type of music she likes but I think her favourite song is most likely something classic or a Miku song.

We both aren't that much into video games. Nintendo local coop games.
How does it make you feel seeing your waifu with glasses?
In case she normally wears them, how does it make you feel seeing her without them?

Start a new offensive on the Republic and push them back to their capital.

Would be more interested on defeating the enemies of the Father land, Deus vult.

Defeating the enemies of the Father land.

To the Rhine front.

Probably a bible.

Seems like I rarely get much chance to post here nowadays

>time of year
Hearing the wind and rain outside while we're warm and snuggled inside seems really comfy and romantic to me
>spring cleaning
She would probably end up cleaning, likely by family obligation or sense of duty, meaning I'd have to help out too
>lazy day
All day in bed, engaging the the tv and/or cuddling
>evening out
Walk through town to local restaurants
>Anime/Manga
She can introduce me to all the action and fantasy stuff she loves and I'm surely missing out on

>band
Some kind highly technical gothic prog/fusion I can imagine
>length/style of hair
I adore her long hair, but it's also gorgeous when she ties it up
>one thing
On top of everything else, her smile

>handmake
She would use her culinary skills to craft some impressive deserts no doubt

>cosplaying
Not exactly a full costume but I love this one

>public speaking
Although she can get very shy and anxious in such situations, if it's a subject she's passionate about she speak very confidently
>type of milk
Who doesn't love full cream?
>special outfit
A black trenchcoat and boots

I laughed a lot at your pic. Kyousuke is a cute doll!

Hallo schwuchtel

>being surprised a woman doesn't know what love is and cheats to get the D

Can't beat the cock.

>Public speaking
She doesn't mind speaking in front of a big crowd at all! She loves talking and is a big extrovert, no crowd she can't handle
>Milk
She really likes Hong Kong-style Milk Tea and Bubble Tea!
>Outfit
As she started dancing, I'd love to see her in traditional dancing dresses like Tango or Flamenco or even Hula. I'd especially love an elegant yet sexy backless dress for dancing Tango because it's my favourite dance, it's very intimate and would be something more mature. She is a little older know so I think she'd definitly rock that sort of outfit!
A wedding dress or kimono would also be great!

I love teasing her ahoge and she seems pretty sensitive there, she makes these cute noises when you play with it! Also, it almost seems like she can move her hair at will and it's very, very expressive. I heard her brother's Ahoge (It is a family trademark inherited from their mother) can even spell out complicated Kanji! Ahoges truly are a wonderful mystery.
She might hit me when I mess with her hair too much though so I mustn't overdo it

>Bad weather
She will be very sad and mope around for a bit. She's very emotional and stuff like this can get her really down. It's quite easy too cheer her up again though by just cuddling together and watching a movie or playing games
>Favourite Song
You'd get a different answer every day. She does like "Dancing in the Moonlight" recently
>Vidya
She enjoys Dragon Quest, but that's not a game we could play together. I think, we'd have a blast playing an MMO together. Even just getting to levelcap with her would be amazing because we would keep each other entertained by joking around all the time. She'd also love that she can help other players out and how you have to interact with others to clear content. And she'd troll the hell out of everyone

>Glasses
Super cute! It sounds cliched, but I think she looks way smarter and very nerdy with them

>implying she won't be back

Watch nature bloom
Cleaning is important.
Laying down somewhere soft and listening to our favorite calm tunes.
The park
Sci-fi.

Chihiro a cute

Something simple and melodic like youtu.be/J5zODbCNgsA
Long and free would be interesting to see, since Fuuka has really nice hair.
I don't think there's anything specific, she's always wonderful in every way.

I never considered White day actually, I think I could do something this year, it'd be fun seeing as I didn't get to bake her anything on Valentines'

Okay

The lily flower, since it's on Juno's orb.
Wall-e
Reassure me with her soft voice and stroke my head tenderly.
>What's her Stand?

Everyone jokes about personas being stands, so I guess I could just say Juno.

Any ones that is casual enough that we can relax while playing.

Is your loved one very traditional or are they a bit separated from the culture?

>Hallo schwuchtel

Ohayou Rurifriend~
Also, you shouldn't say that in public, people could misunderstand that.
Pic related is best Ruri cosplay.

>Is your loved one very traditional or are they a bit separated from the culture?

Not very traditional but she still likes her country and it's tradition.

Good night thread!

There's not really one girl I'm into but rather several for a couple weeks at a time
What does that make them, girlfriends?
Or garufurendo?

That's a super cute picture of a very cute girl.

It makes you nothing special, normie.

Hawt

delusional

Off topic

So nothing
Thanks I guess

Go on long walks!
A little of both, but mostly enjoying the weather!
On the couch marathoning a show!
We'd go out to a restaurant with an outdoor section and just enjoy each other's company while eating and conversing under the stars!
Probably a RomCom!
>Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all really ultra cool!
Yukari's fiery passion speaks volumes of her character!

Maybe industrial
I love her long hair, but I would like to see her let it down once in awhile, or maybe a low tail?
Her shiny smile

We improvise! A nice comfy date inside cuddle up on the couch together!
I'd argue her favorite song is Pon De Beach
A coop game of some sort, but lately I've gotten into For Honor, and I'd love to fight together alongside her!

She's super cute and so are you!

How do you feel about other fans of your beloved and/or their series?

Just like you're waifu?

I LOVE MY HUSBANDO!

Is there a waifu board on 2chan or a place where Japanese waifufags talk about their waifus just like these threads? I am interested to see what the Japanese are like.

Greetings everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful day with your beloved~

- Going on walks together! It's been awfully warm this time of year.
- Perhaps a mix of both, maybe learning towards cleaning.
- Relax and read together. Maybe even show her a few of my favorite games.
- Out to a nearby big town. I haven't been there much, so it'd be fun to explore together!
- Super sentai

- I'm honestly not so sure on this one. Rock maybe?
- I love that ponytail of hers, but I'd be interested to see her with shorter hair.
- Her soothing voice. I listen to it every day!

White day isn't celebrated here. However, I made her lunch for Valentine's Day, and got her a few gifts as well!

This expression of hers is just absolutely adorable!

- She's good at public speaking.
- All milk is her preference.
- A wedding dress!

- Little adorable cat faces.
- Just being held by her and listening to her talk is more than enough to calm me down.

- We'd be disappointed, but that doesn't mean we can't find something else to do!
- Not one that is known, unfortunately.
- I'd love to play some cooperative games with her. I would love to play Halo with her too.

Please enjoy your week!

(Wished I could post again as usual).

No time as always but just dropping these:

Are you or your waifu cheesy in terms of love? If yes to both, who is the most cheesy?Do you or her sometimes do that talk like when you do to a cute pet?

>"You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time"
How true is this to you and your waifu?

And finally, post a pic of all of your waifu's source material cast if you have it.

Sayonara for today dess!

Kyousuke is very cute, thank you for the compliment. He's a doll, my doll!

Both. He's traditional at heart about a lot of things but is also open minded enough to accept new things.

>cheesy
Extremely, he's probably more cheesy than me though. I'm mostly just overly lovey dovey. He is constantly saying silly things.
>Unexpected
Not really but I think why I fell in love with him is unexpected more than the time/who he is.
>Post the cast
Not everyone, but I find this artist extremely charming.

>Vidya
I want to lay on his lap as he plays eroge. Together we might try something like mario cart or animal crossing. Fighting games are fun too but I always win.

*3D woman
A shame. It was nice to have all the Oreimofags.

None of which I have seen. Their term for Waifu is Ore no Yome but I don't think they have fallen for waifus.

They say the lifestyle is dying over there.

That's a shame.

Whether it's a shame or not is debatable, honestly.

It's hard to make waifu love last when the waifu isn't there physically. That's the real shame.

Is it cheating on her if you've erped with other people before?
It's such a dumb fucking thing to say, but I only just thought about the implications of what I've done.

>tfw you ship your waifu with her OTP who love her gently on a regular basis thus you can't cheat on her at all
feels good

There's a girl on twitter who's crazy about some guy from a sports anime. She produces doujin merch of them together, even a doujin. Her room is magnificent as well as the fact that she's constantly putting out content. It's always nice to see.

They look so happy together.

-We usually try to find something else to occupy our time.
-'Close to You' by The Carpenters
-Classics, or Belt-Scrollers. Or Classic Belt-Scrollers.

She looks cute with glasses. Though maybe because it reminds me of a song of hers.

A little on the separated side.

I'm definitely the cheesiest in terms of love, though we're both pretty subdued in terms of affection.

I wish I was better at Japanese so I could talk to her or at least tell her how much I admire her dedication. Them together is too cute. In general I'd like to see more blogs like this but only seen one other and I know the person personally.

Link?

twitter.com/pino_mint77

Wish i could draw for shit so i could do stuff like this.

Thank you. I'm planning on doing something similar (just posting fanart on pixiv) of my husband so it's nice to see this person is taking it above and beyond. Makes me a little less nervous about it.

The only reason I exist is to love her.
Thank you Rika for giving me meaning.

She would hold me close and tight in her coils.

We would just accept it and reschedule for a later date. And then we would just hang around indoors.
Not that I know of.
Probably Co-op games, but every now and then we would grab something more competitive and go head to head.

>glasses
They're alright, and they look nice on her, but I prefer her without glasses.

She is definitely separated from traditional lamia culture seeing as she only wants a single partner for herself.

>cheesy
Neither of us are too cheesy, at least in my opinion, but we can get carried away sometimes I think.
>unexpected
It is sort of true, I first saw her when she was posted on another board and I loved her design; so I then decided to get into her series and I almost instantly fell in love with her.

Goodnight everyone! Have a great week! I hope each one of you has a lovely dream about your one true love!