Is there one (1) character that could defeat OnePunchMan? Asking for a friend

Is there one (1) character that could defeat OnePunchMan? Asking for a friend.

Elder god demonbane.

his crippling depression that killed off all his emotions and will too, eventually kill himself in the form of an intense ego death once the inevitable realization comes that he will never find that one thrill that would make him feel alive again

No one can beat this meme of a man.

Me

Gold Experience Reqiuem or D4C.

Yamcha

Saiyan saga Vegeta was already a planet buster, and Yamcha is way above that.

Arale

Why does this fucking picture even exist

Ajimu

Just checking out

Tons and tons of different characters.
In the context of his setting he's going to be unmatched - until the climax, most likely.
But when you take him out of his setting, where his informed attribute reigns supreme, and put him in a versus match against someone from another setting - he's not that impressive, if we go by his feats.

His crowning achievement is getting "Serious" and deflecting a planet busting energy attack, i.e - something that DB characters were capable of doing since the late Saiyan Saga.

Because Yamcha is would beat Saitama?

>couldn't even beat The Freshmaker
>standing a chance against Saitama

Since he's comic relief, canonically nobody is suppose to be able to beat him. If you really want to name someone though, strong reality warping characters like GER or Kumagawa can beat him.

Schrodinger can't kill anyone, he just also can't die himself.

Beerus can hakai up comic relief characters.

Canada Man, because I OPM kills him, he wins.

Unironically Madara Uchiha

It's fucking hilarious

Only (you) can do it. Belive in yourself.

My wife Akemi "Did Nothing Wrong" Homura probably could.

DBfags can't accept a literal memecharacter being more powerful than muh Goku.

canonically, king

>[become pregnant skill]

ajimu dying was a crime against humanity

Is there a character that could be called "The God of Infinite Price Mark-ups"? That guy might beat him.

what animey?

inferuno koppu

He'll die of old age.

Two Punch Man

Two punch man would be weaker tho
Half-a-punch man would defeat him

which one

A gun

Seeing how he is living in what is presumed to be japan, statistically the suicide rate will be his end

It's Saitama we're talking about, not Goku and Kuririn.

Isn't Blast the same as Saitama? They both broke their limiters so in essence, Blast is your only hope.

Beating his unrivaled power with equal power is a good way to make 20 manga issues in a row about.

But his weakness is that he only fights those powerful enough to beat everyone else, and have to be evil.

So a cute girl who has no special powers and has done nothing wrong will beat him... because he can't bring it on himself to kill her.

>They both broke their limiters so in essence
Source?

Blast is Saitama.

Tatsumaki's ass

A cat

A nen user with a conditional ability designed specifically to beat him

One Inch Man

Not true
Tatsumaki met Blast, in his hero costume, with his hair, years before saitama was a hero

Time shenanigans.

No not a joke. If knuckle could hit him once and hide for long enough he could be defeated by the nature of his nen. Not saying he would be ABLE to hit him or hide but if he could, I think knuckle could.

Enhancer with the ability to redirect single attacks and double their power on the attacker. But no matter how strong the attack dealt is they can only do it twice. So even if you use it on a little kid's punch you still have only one left.

lol how did I never realize Luffy is literally japanese popeye?

Ziltoid is the strongest being ever conceived to be desu

Meruem

The isn't one. There are multiple. There's your answer.

I do not remember popeye being so metal. That was savage.

FRESH could literally tear the manga page apart.

The only way to even hurt him was through words.

He was a stand-in for the reader. Can't be affected by a character's power, but can be affected/deceived by what a character says through word play.

he got sent to another dimension by the planet smasher

you're thinking of the Omnidimensional Creator. Literally ultimate being.

One (1) Water could

stick win everytime

Or Blast could be his father, I mean, there's nothing in regards to Saitama's family background, so I think it's probably a blood relative or his literal father if we go by the timelines.

is this real?
did sjws ruin the new millennia

>Saitama can't kill mosquitos, gets injured by a cat.
Saitama's power is sensitive to threats, and he's probably just a normal person who suddenly gets a powerup when it's related to fighting evil. So, I guess you could kill him through accidents.

>TFW popeye has 300x better fight animation quality and choreography than almost any shonen

i am sure that scene costs has much as an entire season of a modern anime

nice mad

You called?

> All these skills but not one makes her a good character
lmao

To be honest, I have to respect the translators for the insane wall of texts in Medaka Box.

Wobbuffet

No Punch Man

>Supe's insignia is a fucking giant metal box on his chest

WHO DREW THIS? WAS IT FOR INJUSTICE?

No, there are multiple characters that could defeat OnePunchMan. Tell your friend I said "Hi".

Implying you have friends.

Hardly an accomplishment

False, the same artist draw one Saitama holding on his own against SSGSS.

OPM has some amazing animation. What manga is similar in level of awesome shit?

Someone never watched the OVA.

If we're not restricted to anime, then this motherfucker right here.

Western animation was always defined by having a lot of frames, but few details in each frame. Whereas japanese animation has a more ''less is more approach', where they have few frames, but the frames are actually well drawn and have lots of detail.

Thank you.

She basically came back to life once FRESH's damage became reversible, FRESH says this himself.

Man, you can't beat Most Dangerous

Friendly reminder that Ajimu was made for lewd.

accelerator would just reflect saitamas punch back at him and win in one move

Except his own punch wouldn't hurt him
Saitama would win via endurance

Accelerator would need to do the math, which given Saitama's basically incalculable strength and speed, he'd be dead.

blast is mob, who is also the son of saitama and tatsumaki

Reality warpers and anyone without a physical body.

Is there any threads more autistic than powerlevel and vs threads? Asking for the sake of humanity.

All the shitty animation these days really makes you appreciate just how good the animation was done in older cartoons, especially western ones that weebs take for granted.

>inb4 using weeb on Sup Forums

can't spell weeb without "we"

Yuri headcanon threads.