Hey guys, the 'incident' at Melbourne was just a silly case of mental illness, not to worry...

Hey guys, the 'incident' at Melbourne was just a silly case of mental illness, not to worry. Dont be bigots guys think about the hypothetical backlash for muslims thats most important.

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-12-21/police-investigate-emergency-incident-in-central-melbourne/9280618

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-42437315
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-22/melbourne-car-crash-police-investigate-flinders-street-scene/9281044
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)
archive.is/WMxsB
bbc.com/news/world-australia-42437315
news.com.au/national/crime/the-11-imminent-terror-attacks-australia-narrowly-escaped/news-story/86fc734df0963e21fe038c0eecce7d80
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Dont be bigots guys think about the hypothetical backlash for muslims thats most important.
Thanks for putting it so thoughtfully, bro. We don't need people using a mental health meltdown as a way of justifying hatred towards specific groups in Australia. There's already enough butthurt whining going on.

Islam is a mental illness so pretty accurate

You liberals will hang

My local Fox channel was calling it a "possible terror attack, police describing the attack as intentional"

We don't know why Abdul Muhammad ibn-Al-rashid tried to kill non-muslims. His preference for black clothing, a black flag with some hot topic squiggly lines on it, and hipster remarks of an anachronistic statement reflect him being emo and depressed.

named as Saeed Noori

any info on this cunt?

Let me guess

He was Brown
He had a beard
He was muslim (but not a "true" one)
He was known to police
He showed no signs of radicalization so they stopped watching him
He liked to watch ISIS videos for fun

>The man who deliberately drove a car into a crowd in Melbourne is a drug user with mental health issues but no known terrorism links, police say.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-42437315

shalom fellow goyim go back to buying things for Christmas

Also:
>A second man, 24, was arrested after being seen filming the incident. He had a bag of knives with him, police added.
>It is now believed he had no links to the incident, however he is still assisting police with inquiries," they said.

Looks like a Troma movie.

Melbourne... and nothing of value was lost.

You're right, since there were no fatalities. You can't kill an Australian on Australian soil.

We haven't had a terrorist attack for awhile so i was wondering how our media would react. Fucking disgusting

We still haven't had one. Get off Sup Forums for a while.

>Hey guys, the 'incident' at Melbourne was just a silly case of mental illness, not to worry.
I though the exact same thing. There are so many mentally ill / confused / whatever people out there lately, mowing down people with no motive. Interestingly they're usually all sandniggers and it all started a couple of years ago.
I don't believe a word this load of shit press is writing.

Wft the guy hit 19 people doing 100km/h and didnt get 1 kill? Airbags ended up knocking him out so couldnt even jump out and stab people. Allah must hate him.

Let's watch this guy get a 12 month suspended sentence because he didn't know red meant stop cause cultural differences

Get this from the ministry of truth (ABC):

"Police say the man who crashed his car into Melbourne pedestrians yesterday has blamed "the mistreatment of Muslims" for "some of his activities", but they still do not know what motivated him to drive his car through a busy crossing."

I kid you not.

abc.net.au/news/2017-12-22/melbourne-car-crash-police-investigate-flinders-street-scene/9281044

Muslim attacking people christmas shopping with an accompliance filming with a bag of knives. He even talked about the persecution of muslims in media, whats not terrorism about that ? Your a delusional cunt

>tfw you chew 5 gum

yeah the bad news is most of the time australian policy is based. It's just because it wasn't challenged.

They're actually very liberal.

>just a silly case of mental illness
so it WAS a muslim extremist, then.

He also talked about hearing voices. Sounds like you and him are both schizophrenic. He probably posted on here.

please stop dangerous thinking

A mentally ill Afghan. Police deemed the attack intentional but not terrorism, the guy was apparently bonkers

>"Us muslims are innocent and being unfaily treated."
>gets a car and runs over 12 people in unprovoked attack.
>"yeah that'll get 'em on our side and show them how peaceful we are."

Imagine being this much of an inbred that this seems like a good idea.

Almost as if he's mentally ill or something.

that's classic islamic terrorism justification though

our state media called it an islamist terror attack and talked about is statements in the internet before the attack and his origin country

yeah but that is not the point. In group vs out group dialectics pushed by islam make it easy to dehumanise the other. Thus mentally ill or not the chance of him taking it out on the 'other' is dramatically increased if he was a muslim.

The other core point here is that we have user Australian killing (or attempting to kill) Australians on Australian soil.

police said no passenger in vehicle, but passenger airbag deployed, in a newer model car shouldnt sensors pick up that there is no passenger

>pic related

Wtf I hate cars now !

lol

>silly case of mental illness
He was an ice addict known to police due to his history of mental illness related violence. This is correct.
>targeted christmas shoppers
By driving through the pedestrian crossing at the bottom of elizabeth street instead of zooming down Little Lonsdale Street and into Melbourne Central, or up Lonsdale Street into the pedestrian crossing between Emporium and Melbourne Central. Makes sense.

cars only with special training and monthly clearing from now on

Well you guys are in better shape then us. We are full culturally marxist at this point.

Browsing Twitter right now and fucking 90% of people are eating up the "mental health" excuse FUCK

Luckily you've got it all figured out, right? Maybe it wasn't even a Muslim. Maybe it was a space alien working for Mossad.

Police say it clearly wasn't religiously motivated. In fact, during the incident, Abdul was heard by witnesses proclaiming praise to God, no doubt seeking forgiveness for the apparent accident.

They don't want us to sympathize with them, they want to eradicate us from the planet. Even if you convert they'd still saw your head off.
It's the fucking mentally ill progressives and white guilt cocksuckers and (((listen my fellow white people)))s that want to endear them to the West.

I want to find you and strangle you to death with my bare hands

>source, the voices in my head

Sounds like you're the problem here, bro

Nope, it's cunts like you that ruined this once great country. And a fucking tripfag too, go figure. Filtered enjoy your Muslim rape gangs.

Meet me in the car park of the Hungry Jacks at Stockland Glendale. I'll beat your ass like your father should have.

Nah your the fucking idiot. Literally is quoted as saying the treatment of Muslims is the reason why and is heard praising god but its not religious motivated. Give me a break. Even im liberal and think people who think Islam are peaceful are morons.

In what sense is Australia, and in particular the great state of Victoria, not great?

Mental illness has been around since the beginning of time. Only since muslims (and only muslims) have been running people over the last 5 years in mass attacks has it become a motive. Not a coincidence at all.

You're lucky I don't live in Sydney cunt, and I'm probably old enough to be your father. Your mother should've swallowed.

You're fully retarded, user. People like you make it seem like there's a beta army sperg-out conspiracy to make up shit about Muslims.

Prove it

The fuck are they teaching you kids in school?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)

He said running over

Just because it looks like every single attack like this previous to this one and sounds exactly like every previous attack like this and achieved the same result as every previous attack like this and has devastated lives the same as every previous attack like this doesn't make it an act of terror like every previous attack like this...

Oh, wait.....

>I have literally no fucking idea what's going on, I'm just parroting third hand information I read on Sup Forums

How the fuck was a mentally ill Afghan able to enter Australia?

Can't handle the truth huh Mehdi?

reminder to ignore r/Australia posters m8s

He probably didn't write "mentally ill" on his application.

Faggot.

When are they going to speak the truth, the fact that being a Muslim is a direct link to terrorism?

His motivation is Islam.

Islam is terror.

ISLAM IS PEACE I KILL YOU

Glendale isn't in Sydney, you fucking spastic.

BBC news said they arrested a guy filming it who had a bag of knives, but he wasn’t connected. It’s totally normal to walk around with a bag of knives filming Afghans ramming cars into people right?

Would you just kill yourself you cock choking faggot.
This terrorist was upset at the treatment of Muslims.

Could have been a chef or something.
It is pretty suspect though. He was released and the cops declared it wasn't related though.

Oi get in line cunt.

archive.is/WMxsB

Unless it was Crocodile Dundee, no not normal escpecially in an Australian major city. Goes to show it was a planned attack. Were they both mentally ill then ? People will still pretend to play dumb.

This faggot has a reddit account.
No, its not normal. None of this is normal.

Shit, the archive is different.

bbc.com/news/world-australia-42437315

Where am I wrong fucktard?

>mental illness has only been a motive in the last 5 years
Ask me how I know you're not a lawyer

Mentally ill people are more likey to harm themselves they dont carry out planned organised attacks you fucking dumb cunt this isnt an isolated incident. How many non muslims get in a car and run people over ? Never happens.

do not reply to tripfags

The knife guy has been let out on Bail....LMAO Bail for terrorism.

wonder why Sydney has all the Merkel Lego around the CBD. there must be a lot of mentally ill people driving there

> muslim wakes up and sees detective besides his bed
> "why you drive peace truck?"
> guy realises he fucked up
> " I heard voices officer they told me to do it :)"
> "Well thats just part and parcel of living in a multicultural city, gets some rest buddy"

Fuck off. Muslim inspired terrorist attack.

This shit is super depressing. I didn't think my country was so deluded

>why isn't the real world like my Sup Forums fantasy?

NOTHING TO SEE HERE GOY
EVERYTHING IS FINE

Afghan 'aussie' citizen
Probably off the boat early

Don't worry darling. Everything is gonna be alright

Fucker melbourne already had three cars of peace this year alone you daft cunt

The fuck is this

First you tards were claiming two and now its three? It's the Shoah all over again.

chinese healthcare

reason given as "mistreatment of muslims"

so it's all your fault Sup Forums you caused this with your intolerance

This is laughable. It's so transparent. Anyone who sees a picture of the guy will know it's Islam. But worse still, for ((them)), they'll know the media is covering it up.

Turnbull just said go about your daily activities. It is impossible to go about your daily activities when both the state and federal governments will not acknowledge the main causes of this kind of terrorism.
There is higher than usual immigration numbers, caused by an apparently right leaning government, who argue that it is in the interest of economic growth. We are getting all sorts of failed fuck-ups coming into the country in order to increase the liberal vote, because the liberals believe they are the new workers party or some shit.
A Melbourne Islamic youth organisation said they were going to attend the corner of Elizabeth and Flinder street today, to calm and sate whatever feelings of distrust people may have to Muslims after the terrorist attack. With the help of the media they will be able to push an agenda which allows the muslim community in the south east of Australia, to distance themselves from those followers who are inspired to commit terrorist acts. The society should be assuming that this asshole possessed a sufficient degree of reason to be responsible for his crimes; the media and the police should not be coming out and saying that he suffered from a mental impairment. Why are they sitting in his corner raising him a defence?. He may be innocent until proven guilty, but he doesn’t yet have the luxury of a defence afforded to him simply because he’s a refugee. Only the court can decide if he was suffering from a mental impairment. Any declaration from the police and the media otherwise is prejudicial to the court process. This is why the all the little shit brand Islamic organisation are able to come out now and say “look, the police and media are saying he is insane. There you go, clearly not a true muslim.” The police and media need to shut the fuck up.

Slow down. Who's stealing your thoughts?

yes because we all know the real perpetrators of this incident are white christians

Ay fuck me. Two on melbourne you're right.
You're still being a daft cunt though for not recognizing terrorists attacks.
news.com.au/national/crime/the-11-imminent-terror-attacks-australia-narrowly-escaped/news-story/86fc734df0963e21fe038c0eecce7d80

Oy vey it's muslim terrorist attack alright !

>Zero deaths
>Life in Melbourne carries on
>Chaplins deployed to the street say no one even needs consoling.

What a great country we live in. Even our terror attacks aren't even terrorising.

terror pffft

it's called the "resistance" to white colonialism

How many people have to DIE before the ANDREWS """Government""" does the right thing!!?