But I thought the tax bill will lower taxes across the board?

But I thought the tax bill will lower taxes across the board?

>Mechanic should have had kids that he can claim

Not our fault that his gold digging whore of an ex wife got custody. Pay your fair share.

>the $200 a month tax penalty on working poor who don’t sign up for health insurance has been ended, in the new Trump tax plan

Getting real sick of this winning.

>Getting real sick
Don't worry, he hasn't repealed Obamacare (yet).

isn't funny that opponents of this tax reform have to outright make shit up to get their points across?

It literally will you dumb nigger.

without the individual mandate there is no way the subsidies can be paid for, which is a good thing

How da fuck is Nay Nay gonna pay for her abortions and shit now?

she'll have to get shot on the curb or fall down the stairs like before

That tax was made as a concession to the insurance companies to remove the pre-existing condition policy that rendered millions uninsurable. The tax was created to discourage people from only singing up for health insurance when they got sick and dropping their insurance when they got healthy.

>The tax was created to discourage people from only singing up for health insurance when they got sick

That's what pre-existing conditions are for. Otherwise it's not insurance.

>That tax
Justice Kenedy pls go before I pay my gun tax and ventilate you

So if someone you knew was diagnosed with cancer but didn't have any health insurance, you would be okay with them being turned away by every health insurance provider and essentially left to die?

>Threats on the internet

Nobody's scared of you, little man.

>Paul Ryan converts to Islam

They got turned away anyway fool; now they just don't have to throw away $200 more to the government

it wasn't a threat but more an example on what the individual mandate is, an excuse to make people pay into subsidies by calling it a tax when it is in fact being paid to a private entity

Yes, if govt got out of govt subsidized Healthcare for the lower class, the middle class would be fine with not needing insurance and just paying the cost.

On an emotional level, no. Would I still think it's logical policy? Yeah. The answer to this is to expand gov support, not force private corporations to adopt business practices that make no sense.

> Democrats pretending to care about the white working class

Don't make me laugh

it does unless you live in a liberal shithole

>Dems
>Hey lets ship all our jobs overseas. What we cant ship we will give to illegal immigrants! We just love our almost free slave labor!
>Oh yeah, we somehow are better for the working class too

How do you respond to this OP?

> "upper class"
> 350k-450k a year
Dude, do you even try?

yes.
You don't need insurance to get medical attention.