Dragon maid, is it good? Should I watch it?

Dragon maid, is it good? Should I watch it?

It's fucking shit.

It's the 3rd most retarded anime I've seen this year but I can't stop watching it.

It's very shit but enjoyable.
Kinda like eating very low quality 1 dollar extra large bag of chips.

It's garbage.

Episode 1 is alright but episode 2 is much much better. Just watch these two and then decide, the rest follow the same type of jokes and mood.

It's bottom tier KyoAni, and it's flopping pretty bad.

>yfw Lucoa likes shota because aztecs used shotas as sacrifice for he.

It's AOTS.

I like it, but I admit it's generic SoL to be honest. Aside from that, good animation, cute characters.

Cool Kyou finally sincere.

>Good animation
>The animation is shit 80% of the time

Considering it's not an action show, it's actually much better than it even needs to be.

>it's flopping pretty bad
Didn't it climb from second to last place to top 3 in a month?

It's the Kino anime of the season.

Nah. Kyodrones are posting the stalker threads on airing day and every show spikes when a new episode airs.
Just wait two days and it's gonna be in the 400s again.

Read it.

>Lip syncing is still 3 frames
>Overly detailed stills with 4 frames of animation.
>This impresses the kyoanus

I'm not usually an asshole when it comes to shows but damn, don't be a fanboy, please.

>Just wait two days and it's gonna be in the 400s again.
It's been consistently up for a good 3-4 weeks now.

>kino

>consistently up
It's been below 300s every day except release dates.

It also goes back up every day, judging by that graph its average is around 250-300 for this week alone. You said it would go back to the 400s but aside from a few hours in the 26th that hasn't happened this week.

>300
So, mediocrety? I'm not saying it's doing fantastically, just that calling it a flop is a bid too much. The way it is going it seems like it's going to do about average.

Watched a few episodes, it's seems fun but pretty dumb.

Could be worth a shot.

>bottom tier KyoAni
does that mean it's head and shoulders above every other studios top tier?

It's fun and well animated.

So called elite anime connoisseurs will pretend that it's garbage and have better things to watch like bird politics and dead storytelling, but they're dumb and don't get what makes anime fun.

It's dumb fun.
But as far as dumb fun goes its pretty good.
I recommend.

chu chu yeah

WITOUT CHUU~

>bird politics
is this an ACCA reference?

That is correct, but it's not bottom tier KyoAni. Phantom World was bottom tier KyoAni. It's mid tier KyoAni and quite a good show.

Yeah it's definitely good and you should watch it. The premise seems a bit meh and can make you skeptical. KyoAni really went all out though, the animation is top notch and they add in some short but very high quality action style scenes. Each episode generally gets at least one genuine laugh out of me too.

Attention whoring tripfaggot actually believes he's entitled to an opinion. That's cute.

>Phantom World was bottom tier KyoAni.
This. Dragon Maid is nowhere near that level of garbage.

>Implying trips are entitled to begin with

Poor little newfag...

Give the first episode a shot and see if it's your thing. If you think it's shit, drop it. If not, good.

It's ok, not great just kinda good

It's really good, the animation is God tier

>bottom tier KyoAni
I mean it's their best thing since Chuu2 season one.
But that's just because KyoAni has been shit recently.

I really like the way the backgrounds are drawn.

It is a Grade-A comfy anime (on a scale from F to SS).

watch it and acknowledge Kanna as your daughteru. It would really be better if it was all about Kanna's curious adventures, the rest of the SoL is sort of padding.

More like Kanna's Bicurious Adventures

This. Normally I steer clear from this crap but there's something about it. Maybe because the MC isn't a drooling spastic like 99% of other shows of the same genre, and the supporting characters arn't generic cut-paste personalities.

>Please tell me what to do

Funny how they always accuse LWAfags of being paid shills, isn't it?

How much baksheesh are they getting?

Dragons are love, Dragons are life

Yes you should watch it.

>the supporting characters arn't generic cut-paste personalities
They are though.