Brainwashed mudsharks spiritually broken after it's too late

I've become addicted to google searching coal burners posting on normie forums after they've already realized they've forever culled themselves from the white race, so to speak.
I've been reading these posts and the replies to them as a sort of study. It's made me come to the realization that most women have been conditioned to believe that racism is totally independent of other behaviors. As in they seem to believe that whether or not a man is willing to be with a coalburner complete with niglet assessory is the same probability set as whether or not a man would join the KKK reversed.
You see it more in the replies from other women signalling their lack of racism than you do in the mudshark herself, who has already become dejected after realizing too late her mistake.
I think that if women knew prior to going in that the number of Chads with decent income that will date them once they've cranked out a niglet is essentially zero, there would be almost zero rate of mudsharkery. They just don't know.
Or if they could look at a collage of the few men who would actually date them and see that they are all cucked looking nu-males, I think it would be quite the shock for them.
But yeah in most cases these threads will be huge, like 20+ pages long of women and nu-males wow just wowing responding to regular dudes laying out the reality for them on why they would never touch a mudshark. It's like the perfect storm of brutal redpilling.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16084184/
i.magaimg.net/img/25wn.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I capped the beginning of a few of these as example.

I love seeing mudsharks suffer

This is great, post more

If anybody wants to look these up for themselves to read there's tons of them.
I've been using:
>"would you date" "bi-racial child"
as a search term.

That is fuckin hilarious.
Nu-male gets metaphorically cucked by his Aryan master son.

Based son!

based as fuck

I don't have too many saved but here's another.
I'm kinda making more as I read through them.

Post more this shit is hilarious

>projectionist

>I think that if women knew prior to going in that the number of Chads with decent income that will date them once they've cranked out a niglet is essentially zero, there would be almost zero rate of mudsharkery. They just don't know.

This is a great observation.
I don't really see a way to get this message out though. It doesn't easily lend itself to going viral, and any time we try to spread it on a normal social media network like say twitter, it will be outweighed by the echo-chamber of virtue signalling whites and niggers and they'll be able to keep up the veil of delusional propaganda that fucking and even having kids with niggers is normal and most guys don't mind.

The only 'social networks' where the response might be representative of real life might be some parts of facebook (since the userbase is quite old now especially the kind of people who comment on stories) or the dailymail.

But we definitely want women to know that guys will genuinely consider them very undesirable if they have a niglet or if they have sex with niggers.

I think the key to making it effective is that it needs to be matter of fact. It's much more powerful to a woman reading if the woman herself says the facts "men don't want me now that I have kid with a nigger as the father" than if she reads a comment of a guy criticising a woman for being a niggerlover. Because the woman can compartmentalise an insult as spiteful and therefore simply insecurity or frustration. However it's harder for her to do that if a guy commenting doesn't insult or attack in a spiteful way, but just states as a fact in a calm or amused way " that's pretty offputting. I wouldn't want to date a woman whose woman had a black father either hahaha".
something like that is going to hit them harder than something which seems angry or spiteful.

lol how is being racist gonna help you

Legitimate question:

Can having unprotected sex with a coal burner and then double dipping into a pure white woman lead to the nigger DNA from her previous lovers contaminating the white woman? Or is it all good if they're STD free?

>basically woman is a cuckqueen and her coalburner single mom friend can't get anyone due to niglet who always chimps the fuck out and she needs dick
>if we have a 3way I don't want my pure woman to be getting nigger genes from another woman's juices

You will not relax around blacks, which in places like the US is likely to save your life.

Something similar

Kek

>Race-defacer tears

A delicacy

>MY SON WILL ALWAYS BE MY SON
FUCK SINGLE MOTHERS! FUCKING CUNTS

oh my goodness...
imagine the rage of the frizzy haired mulatto combined with the neurosis of being a Jew and being female to complete the trifecta of victimhood madness

Kek, the "hope that helps!" at the end cracked me up.

Kek
>Why is my life shit?
>Because you're a irresponsible whore. hope that helps!

truth is was feminism essentially opposes

if you're white and female you're more likely to be raped by blacks so as the other user stated , you won't relax

Well.. It's pretty obvious.
Raising a kid that is not yours is taboo enough as it is, but if it at least looks like you to some degree, you will be able to look past it. And avoid questions/looks from others.

Now throw skin color into the mix, as a constant reminder that the child is not yours, to yourself and the rest of the world. And it's damn near impossible. It's like walking around with a giant "cuck" sign.

I really don't understand how this can come as a surprise.

Actually, I'd beat that kid for not hiding his power level.

i've met more stable white kids with a "new" parent than i have mixed

something in genetic code does not click both mentally and physically for these mulatto types

omg lol moar please!

The absolute state of these roasties...

>the roasties blaming their child, not their past behaviour
Anyway, I thought up a good pick up line for black girls and have no one to share with, but other Sup Forumsacks
Are you ready? Ok:
Are you a nigger? Because you stole my breath away!
Good one, eh?

>Roasties Suprised that no man wants a woman that's been on the cock carousel

These woman deserve to be alone

>point 5 of the red flags
The DNA of past lovers doesnt end up in the women DNA, stop spreading false facts, it makes your argument illigitimate.
HOWEVER, women exchange DNA with their kids, so you are partially right because she already ad a halfbreed. Just get the facts straight.

Yes.

You are also a degenerate.

Nothing better than seeing a coal burner gettjng what she deserves. No self respecting man wants to raise some nigger's leftovers.

You’re a filthy degenerate.
1.) Never give coal-burners anything even resembling positive attention
2.) Sex is for exclusive partnership, not for indulging in fantasies
3.) You lower your value by having premarital sex and SUBSTANTIALLY lower your woman’s value
4.) You fracture trust in your current “relationship,” forever.

>there would be almost zero rate of mudsharkery. They just don't know.

This implies that women have some sense of consequences and aren't just led moment to moment by emotions.

The DNA study was done on fruit flies and does not carry over to humans, stop parroting this retarded idea you just sound stupid.

Although it's pretty badass to have a son more alpha than his numale dad, I'd say if any of you become a dad, don't raise your son to be this outward about his views on race, tell him it's okay to have preferences, show them the truth of crimes stats and what not among races, tell them not to believe this whole "we're all 10000"% equal goy" shit but tell him that being that open about it will only cause problems, hold your beliefs to yourself and close friends but just work hard and keep to your own

>the hamstering and mental gymnastics in this reply

absolutely fucking kek

no, only if she had a child with a black person.

I matched with one in Tinder

No pics of the kid on her profile but said mom to one son

We got talking about it cause I said I have a kid in another country I never see and she slipped up and mentioned her kid was biracial

Blocked and unmatched her the next day, don't give them an inch

churchthots are the worst

ultimate sour grapes
The only additional children she'll be having is with a set of sequential niggers, each with their own dad. Deep down I'm sure she knows this.

lol, fuck "Good Advice".
>"You HAVE TO step up and take care of some mixed nigglet!"
Do you hear this uppity coal burner?

I don't actually believe it but I think it's hilarious if people do and not even a bad thing.

Microchimerism is not from other partners sperm as far as we know. The male DNA is from a xy chromosome fetus she carried either to term or miscarried/aborted, or even if she didn't know she were pregnant.
However, that would indicate that at least half of the DNA of the male microchimerism was from a previous partner that lead to the pregnancy.
So it's sort of true. But you'd have to read more than snopes and other editorial blogs online

yeah, getting advice from other roasties will get her far. At least if they were real with her she would be prepared for heartbreak

I knew going on pol today would be good

>"accept the package"
>"you have to realize the mom and baby are a package deal PERIOD"
lol, what is with this phrasing? Is someone coaching coal burners?

>Help me raise my child, Reddit!
This is why his kid doesn't listen to him.

nah, I read the actual study, buts its right what you are saying.

I'd fucking laugh at some roastie cunt thinking I'd accept her fatherless niglet as my own
No self respecting white man would ever get cucked to raise a fucking half breed

They made a show recently about a single mother (I believe the actress was a Jew that was on Blue Mountain State) with a half niglet and how hard her life is since it happened and how she can only fuck betas she doesn't like, it's one of those pro leftists sjw shows that's unintentionally redpilled and shows the opposite of what it intends. She even gets turned down by a black guy it's hilarious.

every single time

>Oy vey it's NOT okay to be white racists
>Don't you agree fellow white people
>I identify as white but it's NOT okay to say it
>*smacks lips*

Wow, Goebbels was right.
>"The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
Posting her picture is "hate speech". lol, wow.

Well, I think I have a new fetish: Fallen wogsockets with child, stories.

>how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
Why is this?

This is a good one.
I'm sticking together all 7 pages of it now and trying to get under the file size limit.

Great thread, unironically

Because being found out shows the kikery of the Jews, to call them names is just as hominem, to call them Jews is the truth.

same

>"package"
there (((it))) is again.

CONCLUSIONS: Male microchimerism was not infrequent in women without sons. Besides known pregnancies, other possible sources of male microchimerism include unrecognized spontaneous abortion, vanished male twin, an older brother transferred by the maternal circulation, or SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. Male microchimerism was significantly more frequent and levels were higher in women with induced abortion than in women with other pregnancy histories. Further studies are needed to determine specific origins of male microchimerism in women."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16084184/

I agree. Thanks, OP for an interesting thread.

you'd be a dumb cuck to get involved with a roastie coal burner let alone one with a fucking amerimutt

I love playing slaves lol

You are honorarily dating a coalburner with a niglet by virtue of using the word "thot"

fuck gross, why do these numales claim they would "love" some other person's baby? Much less some mud baby.

this. I spread lies all the time as long as they're funny.

I couldn't get it under 4mb and the image hosting site I normally use also didn't work. The site r/T_D uses actually worked haha. Have fun reading a whole lotta wow just wowing and BTFOed whores:
i.magaimg.net/img/25wn.png

>I feel sorry for your future rap star gang banger kids.

Holy fuck based Boston Rob

I knew it was gonna be good when the first guy's response is consoling her that there are cuckolded men that might consider getting with her to watch her get railed by black bulls lmfao.

This is the best thing I’ve come across in a long time. Thanks, user.

how are you any better

they were spiritually broken long before they hooked-up with a non-white.

>black and German
Should be surprised, am not

>posts 1 article from 2004
>acts like it's the ultimate proof and irrefutable

You couldn't even cite this in a college paper worth how old it is

>Generation Zyklon

>I've become addicted to google searching coal burners posting on normie forums

I dont know why but I found this pretty fucking funny. Good on you, OP.

If I fell in love with a coalburner then I'd suck it up and raise the kid to the best of my ability.

Fuckin funny thread though, thanks OP

>hope that helps!
what a savage.

>every woman here wants a moccababy as we call them
Well the good news is I never need to take another post from a toothpaste seriously. Seriously Netherlands what the fuck. Defend this right now.

>having to deal with some nigger when he finally decides to be a part of his child's life

yep, nope

>wanting to be immediately detected as a cuck by everyone you meet, because your kid doesn't look like you

nope

>wanting to go out with a woman who was retarded to have the kid of a black guy that bailed

such a stereotype - why do you think black women lead abortion, even they don't want their nigga spawn

>planning on beeing single mom
our social welfare system was a mistake

Me too user

Why the fuck would you want to pick up black girls?

He isn't.

North America is filled with white trash.

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""white""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>white fragility meme
amazing projection. whites conquer the world, fly to the moon, and invent the modern age from nothing but pure brilliance and tenacity, but we are the ones with low self esteem. not the people whose great accomplishment is lying about being the creators of peanut butter. pathetic.

Someone please find a thread like this somewhere on the net that is currently asking for opinons. Then link it here, and lets all have some fun. PLEASE!! We never do stuff together anymore.

There's also the simple fact that race treason is a demonstration that blood means nothing to you - so how am I supposed to expect that you'd care about our theoretical family? This is probably the same kind of woman who'd shame her own offspring for being white.

Plus, I don't want some rage-filled mulatto raping / assaulting / torturing / killing any natural white children I might have. How could I ever relax if I'm always around blacks?

>white fragility
Typical Jewish rhetorical trick: defend your race? Upset that it's socially acceptable to demonize you for your ethnicity? Insecurity!

literally 'a mistake'

agreed
this is Sup Forums ffs anyone foolish enough to be unable to ferret out lies from the truth, deserves to fall for those lies