syncro was a mistake

First for best girl.

post lewds of best girl

  ▲ Link
▲▲ summon !

Guess I won't be needing this anymore.

Jesus fuck, too lewd.

Zexal isn't DM and Arc-V isn't GX.
Everyone draws any card they want. It was a plot point in GX and 5Ds so singling out Zexal is stupid. GX wasn't about card games being fun. GX was about growing up. Arc-V having a Haou was supposed to be a nod to GX because Arc-V has references to every show. It's an anniversary series.

Yusaku isn't old like Yusei. He's in High School like Yugi and Judai. He's even a rookie duelist like Yuma.

Well synchro's are defined going to slow down after Link summons are introduced, so I guess thats good for Aporia.

For Arc-V though I just can't find a good reason for Jack to even get more screen time other then Ono's 5D's favoritism.
I'm sure that 5D's fans didn't even want this in the first place.

>Zexal isn't DM
I take it you didn't know that ZeXal was supposed to be a blatant rehash of DM but with aliens. Because that's real.

>He's even a rookie duelist
Except he's actually smart from the get go.

I can sum up every single Jack duel in Arc-V
>I summon Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend or Tyrant and use every single card I have to protect it

Pretty good.

Yusei > Judai > new faggot > Yugi > Yuma > shit > Yuya

put Yuma and his new pink haired butt boy last and I agree

Reminder the ride never ends.

Yeah, they're so alike. The only plot related thing they have in common is trying to recover someone's memory.

Yep. We know that from all the duels he's fought. Book smart isn't the same thing as being good at a game he's never played.

What's going on? I though Reiji was going to be the ceremonial duel?

He is. It's just going to be squeezed in the final two episodes.

BULLSHIT
First Jack then Reiji

You are now up against Resurrected Zarc.

On the Pendulum Scale, he has set Supreme King Gate Zero and Supreme King Gate Infinity. "Supreme King Gate Zero" can reduce damage to zero as there is a Supreme King card on the field with "Supreme King Gate Infinity" to increase his LP by the damage would've taken.

Everytime, you Synchro, XYZ, Fusion or Pendulum, you know he will bring out the corresponding Dragon.

You know if you clear the field, he will bring out Supreme King Dragon Zarc which has this effect
" While there are Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Monsters banished and/or in any Graveyard(s), this card cannot be destroyed, also unaffected by card effects that would make it leave the field. All monsters you control are unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Monsters. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can Special Summon 2 "Supreme King Servant Dragon" monsters from your Extra Deck in Defense Position. If your opponent adds a card(s) to their hand (except during the Draw Phase): You can destroy that card(s)"

How do you defeat Zarc without looking like a total idiot who doesn't read?

Leave Zarc to me

>Twin Twisters
>He brings out Zarc
>Magic Cylinder

gg

I didn't say it succeeded at being a DM rehash you eukaryotic life form, I said it was intended to be a rehash of DM.

Try reading before you talk shit.

Summon Unicore, Search Valk.
Tell Zarc to fuck off and let the REAL summoning method shine.

Cyber Stein into Ultimate Blue Eyes plus Magic Cylinder and Solomon's Judgement if he tries anything funny.

Through that entire final duel, if literally anyone was running MST, Zarc would have lost easily. I know 'no back row hate' is kind of a meme in the anime at this point, but seriously, the complete absence of back row destruction that entire duel was infuriating.

Activate Twin Twister, dump a dino,destroy scales
Discard Miscellaneousaurus
Summon Ultimate Conductor Tyranno, use its effect to switch Zarc to facedown, and then use its other effect to send it to the Extra Deck

Wait I haven't been around, what's going on with the show now?

shit

We're in the last arc and the goal is to make an ugly baby smile.

How come Jack gets a last duel while Yuzu and Sora look like they're getting jack shit?

Because actually fuck you. That's why

I could not care less about Arc-V Jack, even considering the state of the cast as a whole. I hope Arc-V bumps the black screen off the top 10

Sandstorm mirror force and watts. As RAYra proved, back row can effect zarc.

So what's the deal with those manga pendulum dragons? Not only is there a clear wing pendulum but there's a starve venom and a dark rebellion pendulum type cards too? Will these be getting printed like fast dragon was?

>watching zexal
>best girl ignored while kotori/rio/anna get all the art

what the fuck , /ygo/

Yes they are, In December of this year.

It's because she's ugly, user.

Isn't best girl Anna though?

Unforgivable!

Christ that's a long time
Another question, how does the manga compare to the show?

No other girls besides Yuzu and the Yus are all bros with each other. It's miles better than the anime, just like the GX manga.

Dis DSOD get subbed already?

No.

y not

BD doesn't release until later this month.

Droite is true best girl

You spelled Akari wrong

No rin, Serena or ruri? I have my doubts but the fact the yu bois actually interact has my hopes up

It's less than 20 chapters. It probably wouldn't take long at all to catch up

It's spelled M-A-I

It also won't take that long to end. Many signs it will get rushed

SS SHS Thief x2
steal scales
Pendulum Summon Big Benkei
Equip SHS Soulhorn
Attack with Big Benkei
activate SoulBuster Gauntlet
destroy Zarc with 7000 worth of atk, then attack again for game

>I have my doubts but the fact the yu bois actually interact has my hopes up
It's great. Yugo and Yuri are gay for each other.

MY GRANDPA'S DECK HAS NO PATHETIC CARDS, ZARC.

Alternatively, I activate Ground Collapse, set Ojama Trio and Stealth Bird.

none of the Braclet girls but Yuzu appears but we Get a lady named EVE

>Akaba Rin

Zarc maybe the master of Synchro, XYZ, Fusion and Pendulum but he is no ultimate begin. Not without the other summon.

Synchro Summon Black Rose to clear the Field.
Play Solemn Warning to stop Synchro from coming on the field.
Ritual Summon Relinquished in response to Supreme King Dragon Zarc and attack to save the world.

I used to play someone on /dng/ who would always type or say "Vanish with the thunder" whenever they played this card. Is there something I'm not understanding here or what?

wtf I hate blue now

Think Yusaku will use "Ore no" or "Boku no"? Apparently he's a two faced piece of shit so I expect Boku in the rare cases when he duels without transforming and when he's in his "Playmaker" persona he'll use Ore, through, I'm expecting Watashi

Maybe he was just being a chuuni

too close to home

the show hasnt even begun and he's already triggering anons

what a playmaker

You dumb son of a bitch. I'd stab you if I had the chance. Don't get the wrong idea, Yusaku doesn't "trigger" me, I just can't stand him and even worse, he has a waifu card already. Who does that?

you're so triggered you could save anime

Did Komoney dmca all sites that have the manga? I can't find it anywhere

this artist makes him look really attractive

Are you ready for your repentance?

>ojama trio

i summon 3 link spiders by sacking the ojama's and play gaia saber

>MY GRANDPA'S DECK HAS NO PATHETIC CARDS, ZARC.
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Supreme_King_Brutality

gg no re

yes

From my hand, I Special Summon Zushin the Sleeping Giant!

Synchro summons a shit.
youtu.be/X3xO2BMhX0g
Aki.dek challenge complete. I'm never playing this deck again.

Now play Ruka's deck.

Is this an okay guide?

she didn't really play enough cards to really show off a full deck.

yeah, it shows off all the key duels in the first two seasons, which really have pacing issues.

Then Manjoume's.

VWXYZ, ojama, or LV dragons?

Yes.

VWXYZ, ojama and LV dragons

they're incompatible with each other.

Hell, they're incompatible on their own.

so which one? I'm not against doing all 3 individually, but I'd rather prioritize one.

Don't forget LaDD

Mesh LV Dragons, manga Dragons and Ojama's gud stuff part.

>ojama's good stuff
....ojama trio?

Literally every single TFSP player had to cope with not only having a Lv/VtoZ/Ojama deck, but having it in the hands of the barely-competent AI partner.

You can manage.

yeah, but tag force players were also playing AGAINST barely-competent AI with decks that didn't function.

Actually, tag dueling it might be your solution. Somebody else could play hardball with a GX character deck while you use the ridiculous Manjoume deck.

or I could make multiple decks that each focus on one of manjoume's terrible archetypes.

I'd really rather just stick to following standard advanced format rules.

>Spam multiple threads asking people for decks to use
>Get told what to do
>Don't want to do it

Dude, you're making something you do for fun into work. If you already want to do all three then just do all three separately. Stop coming here and asking people what you should do. People obviously don't care enough to give you the feedback you want.

Ojamas are a fucking solved deck, so if you're going to split it off there's no real point.
VtoZ might not be that hard with the Union support, although it works best for ABCs.
Armed Dragons are just bad. Run generic Wind support, barrier statues, ect, I guess?

I made a straight-animu yuya zarc deck and a jack deck that summons literally every form of RDA. I'm not afraid to make terrible decks, but I legit can't see a manjoume deck that's able to use all 3 archetypes' aces, let alone make room for all 3 in 40 cards.

Add 3 Fusion Tag for VWXYZ.