Why did we give up on German unficiation?

Why did we give up on German unficiation?

Since when are the Netherlands German?

Spotted the brainwashed Wessi.

Because we should have eliminated th*m when we had the chance

Dutch people are just Water Germans like Austrians and Swiss People are Mountain Germans. It's just an other dialect like russian and belorussian.

How that?

And English and Lowland Scots are what?

Island Germans probably

>hij denkt germanisch te zijn

Anglos.
West Germanic Groups can be split into two groups, Germans and Anglos.
Also, can we talk about how retarded the name "West Germanic" is. It should be called "South Germanic"

>be owned by spanish habsburg, a german dynansty
>rebel and form your own independent federation

But what about the east germanic tribes?

They can just be "east Germanic".
They are extinct, their naming takes last priority.

Good term. "Lowland island German" for English, "highland island German" for lowland Scottish (not to be confused for with Highland Scottish who are east Irish).

You want Merkel? Disgusting

>censoring "them"
why are burgers so retarded?

Who even gives a shit?

>jew
>crypto-jews
>guys who fought meds who had it coming

You're probably a taco nigger with delusions of grandeur. Allowing a split to develop between the Anglo and the German is the worst mistake the world has ever seen. We should be allies.

Those are terrible terms.
South Island German and North Island German are better.

I do

The isles were populated by the same ancestors of the germans during 8,000 - 4,000 BC, you're literally just germans with a little bit of natural selection and genetic drift, but hardly different enough to say you aren't germanic. I'll agree that you certainly aren't German in the modern sense of the word but share very close ancestry with them.

As if there will ever be any kind of unification under Merkel.(besides maybe unification with Turkey)

I pulled that term out of my ass, but I`m glad that you like it.

Are you suggesting that Insular Celts and, say, the Anglo-Saxons that settled the isles later on both share a common origin anyway?

I heard Survive the Jive say something like that. Something along the lines of the ‘Bell-Beaker culture’.

‘Lowland’ and ‘Highland’ seem to both refer to the actual elevation of the land rather than if they are north or south e.g. the Highlands in Scotland are full of mountains while the Lowlands in Scotland are closer to see level. Same goes for Low German which is spoken in the north of Germany (flatland), in contrast to High German which is spoken in the south of Germany (mountainous).

No...