North africans are the only truly master race

North africans are the only truly master race

-We enslaved/killed 20 million niggers.

-We conquered Italy/Spain/Fr*nce for 7 centuries and fucked/raped your women. You have our arab and berber blood flowing through your veins.

-We enslaved 3 millions of wh*tes just 2 centuries back if you think of it. (youtube.com/watch?v=IP_-iVjcjiA )

-We are still enslaving wh*tes nowadays, i'm just sitting at home while waiting for my whitey slave to go to work and pay the 'jizya' in form of welfare :)

How can you not agree with that ?

We are the only race that has never kneeled down or worshiped anybody but Allah.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vvc7xISLnco
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enfumades_d'Algérie
youtu.be/tZxH4QYLRQY
youtube.com/watch?v=lHpHxLZReiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally subhuman.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vvc7xISLnco

Between 1500 and 1800 A.D. there were so many white slaves in North Africa you could trade one for an onion ("swap a Christian for an onion") because the supply was so high, the price was so low.

Check google by yourself if you don't believe me.
Your grandparents were worth 1 onion.
White supremacist = 1 onion

Berbers aren't inherently muslim you rat. You fucking parasites just forced that upon them, also Muhammad was white. You worship a white man, now bow down and worship my pink cock.

Why aren't you showing your flag? Wouldn't be because you're in a country that isnt shit and thus isn't where you belong now, is it?

>Muhammad was white

WE

Didn’t Jefferson conquer you chimps with a tiny ass navy, and you faggots turned bitch, and wanted peace real quick? Am I getting warm?

Please go tell all the liberals this fact known to anyone with half a mind of their own, end the myth of whites being the world's evil slavers once and for all. Please do.

>We are the only race that has never kneeled down
What happened at the end of the barbary wars? Who divided up your land into the shit nations currently still there?

>memeflag leaf trying to fit in with the cool Sup Forums n*ggers

He's whiter than you, le 56%

This is actually sourced in islamic scripture though.. burgerfag isn't making it up.

0p
P

>memeflag leaf
If only, it's probably one of "ours".

Damn, I now realize that colonizing North Africa was a good thing

>Damn, I now realize that colonizing North Africa was a good thing
There's current day european education (read: indoctrination/far leftists' self hate propaganda) for you.

>Why aren't you showing your flag? Wouldn't be because you're in a country that isnt shit and thus isn't where you belong now, is it?
chek flag ue ok. fuck you asshole

Sure thing ;)

Please Pierre, like you needed the EU to cuck new-algeria up any further.

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enfumades_d'Algérie

Un peu de lecture pour toi

show your flag dirty gypsy

First wave that famous white flag of yours.

Got your assed kicked by a couple boatloads of American Marines...

Not fucking impressed.

*singing voice*

If the the Army and the Navy ever look on Heaven's scenes.
They will find the streets are guarded by UNITED STATES MARINES.

Back to hell heretic.

>heretic
Unironically christian. Topkek.

Allah is a pedophile goat fucking fag that preaches murder.

I hope aids eventually wipes the whole african contient out. Its fucking worthless, contributes nothing to the world, and does nothing but harbor diesese, war, and topless sheboons running around with nat geo tits.

>First wave that famous white flag of yours.
You really have to live in a rotten country to be ashamed of your flags unless you're a kike. which will explain everything.

>North africans are the only truly master race

Didn't you try telling Rome that?]

youtu.be/tZxH4QYLRQY
Nice try islamacuck

Who said anything about shame?

Honestly, can't argue with that I kind of like north aficans R.I.P. Gaddafi

Best trap ever.

The fact that you hide your flag, asshole.
I stop answering you, little whore.

When all else fails in your rebuttal, simply insult and straw man until you feel right and can sleep tight MuhamMAD LMAOOOoo. Can you also explain why arabs have no pride and worship a white man? I can see why Arabs like rapong white girls lol they want to be inside their holy prophet so badly, but have to settle with goats and white children. So sad.

>Honestly, can't argue with that I kind of like north aficans R.I.P. Gaddafi
Muammar Gaddafi you mean? Known for giving speeches in mosques containing statements like:
>We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe—without swords, without guns, without conquest—will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades.
That Gaddafi?

>simply insult and straw man
I'm not insulting David Wood, the man actually crossdressed in reference to islamic scripture stating muhammad himself did just that in the robes of his wife.

Also I'm about as far from a muslim as one can possibly get. Tell me burgerbuddy, do Americans even read?

>Why aren't you showing your flag? Wouldn't be because you're in a country that isnt shit and thus isn't where you belong now, is it?

>Slaving people
>"Masterrace"
Definetly kill yourself faggot

All of it after being colonised by the Romans, Greeks and Byzantine Empire, and heavily settled by Jews and Phoenicians from the Levant and invaded by Arabs who supplanted thousands of years of history and replaced it with a cult that entails penile mutilation, praying to a rock and telling everyone you meet that you believe a man rode through the sky on a winged horse

Truly the master race kek

youtube.com/watch?v=lHpHxLZReiI

not his fault Europeans are too brainwashed to defend themselves

You have to go back Ahmed!!! No place for you or your shit religion in the civilized world.

*Kills Ghadaffi for the lulz*

you silly Aussie

I literally laughed out loud to this.

Bump ;)

All Africans are black.
Morocco is weak now, along with the rest of north Africa, which is now mostly Islamic, also the main slaves in the NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION

North Africa has always been weak.

Religion of Islam in North Africa was through sailors and traders lol

North Africans are the original 56%ers

>Get butt fucked by chinks on horses
>enter a dark age you're still not out of
>Claim to be the master race
>?????
>Profit

You were divided!, in the 1850's United States a slave was worth 400 dollars!, they had 1 percent of the slaves!