Choose one to fuck all night with

Choose one to fuck all night with.

this

such patrician taste

Stop right there, criminal scum

Honestly Aqua, if not at least to claim I fucked a goddess. Darkness would be annoying as fuck in bed and Megumin is a child whose body could bring me zero pleasure.

Aqua's made for hot drunken sex
Darkness's turbo-masochism would quickly get tiring
Megumin would probably be a dead fish

Tbh I've grown to like all of them.

Aquas autism turns me on at this point, Megumin is the usual body type I like and Darkness has become too gorgeous since she started wearing real clothes.

So I'll take a threesome. With maybe some eris and wiz on the side

Darkness would be fun to turn into a quivering mess with just a few words, and she also has the best body

>Megumin would probably be the bomb.

Chris.

Aqua

I LOVE AQUA!

Megumin.

-sigh- just take this (you)

This. I will never understand the hate she gets on this board.

You know what we really need? A version of this .webm except with aqua slapping you with a (You)

I gave the show the three episode rule, and I can only explain my feelings with a "meh". Should I keep going? I just can't get past the fact that this world is basically a video game. I don't know why it bothers me...it just does

What the fuck are you talking about, the explosive meme girl is the most popular konosuba on Sup Forums

The pubescent or the dumb Goddess.

It means you're a huge faggot, there are dozens of isekai shows where the world is "basically a videogame". I don't even think there's a word to describe how new you seem.

Darkness

Are you fucking dense? Have you been in any Konosuba thread ever?
She's the vastly most popular character on the show, not only on Sup Forums but in every single fanbase around the world. That's why she got the big spinoff as well.

I like the way DEEN draws their tits. Slightly saggy but still with excellent shape and form. Have they done any heavy fanservice /e/ series?

>her robe really is open the whole way down

you are like baby

Darkness would probably the easiest to please out of the three.
Konosuba really has a lot of nice one-night stand/fling level secondary and background characters.

It's like she's wearing nothing at all. Like, how is that even staying on her?

Very well I'll fuck you

Turning Sena all blushy asking her out would be so damn fun.

Even better if her lie detector thingy were around and I could keep dropping the flattery hammer without setting it off.

control+f megumeme in any Konosuba thread to see people shitting on her. Hell I got 4 results just from the thread that's up now, one of which was like 15 posts in.

I would embrace the darkness
Forcing an M into an S is my fetish. I would tease her until she ravages me.

Aqua

Aqua
Does she even realize just how lewd and erotic she is? Her luscious blue hair, the no sleeve top with unattached sleeves so you can see her DELICIOUS armpits, her cute tie, her short skirt showing her perfectly shaped thighs.

She wears no pantsu, she is practically begging for it right?

Yunyun seems like she would be needy as fuck and latch on to you afterward.

As much as I hate her, probably Aqua.

so

Same

>this is a bad thing

I imagine her laughing it off as I begin, thinking I am being silly trying to rub my dick between her thighs. She is quite oblivious to sexual tension.

I literally came here to post this

Aqua doesn't have autism, she has below average intelligence based on her stat sheet so shes retarded.

Luna is an anime original character, right?

Which one of the three is the most likely to beat me up?

Magic

first post shit post

Needy chicks are the worst. In 2D and 3D.

I'm a sadist, but I can't get off to sadism unless the partner is a masochist

So Darkness, forever and always Darkness

The magic of erect nipples and nipple indentures in the band...

Aqua

LALATINA

Yunyun

This beautiful lady

Aqua for raw because she purifies sperm to water, somehow

Darkness for best actual sex and paizuri

Megumin for meaningful emotional bonding sex, as well as gymnastics s because she's light as hell.

Just one night? Wiz would be the best fuck, but of those three Darkness. I'd rather marry Megumin though. Relationships are more than sex.

This, Wiz, or basically any succubus we've seen thus far are my picks. If I'm choosing from OP's pic probably Darkness. It'd be interesting to see what happens once she's really into it.

>you will never blackmail Sena into lewd acts, and make her tell you how she's really enjoying it with the lie detector
I need to die!

Darkness

Darkness know how to make my dick fill up.

That's a small minority who's obviously jealous. Really, like who cares?

Take Darkness's body and submissiveness, combine it with Aqua's hair and no pan, then add Megumin's voice and personality. There. The perfect konosuba.

this should be a doujin

>Dorkness body
>Megameme personality
Sorry, buddy, but I think you've got a terminal case of shit taste.

Darkness because I'd have someone who would enjoy being lovingly berated and abused.
>Spanking
>Hairpulling
>Choking
>Calling her things like meatsack pretending to be a crusader of justice

Says the fag avataring with worst girl.

>avatar

My, my! You non-axis heathens sure are braindead, aren't you?

Oh please, our favorite character, pink suspenders mohawk man, placed pretty well in the popularity poll for the NOVELS.
The anime-only barrier doesn't really exist.
Are we ever going to get his name? Frankly, I don't know if I want to know.

Megumin would be aggressive at first, until she becomes fatigued by the strain your cock puts on her vice-tight 13 year old cunny. After that, she's only like 35-40 kilos, so you can manhandle her all you want.

She is the only one to offer her virginity to Kazuma.

Sex with her would be neat as well. If you perform well, she orgasms. If you don't perform well, she'll orgasm from orgasm denial.

She dreams of having an abusive worthless husband that doesn't work.
I don't get how Sup Forums hasn't collectively waifu'd her to oblivion yet

Some of us desire to better ourselves and would like a wife that could give us the push to do so.

fpbp
hope she is a freAK in the sack.

Aqua would be able to last all night and is a certified slut when drunk, So I'm picking her.

Can I choose to fist my own NIGGER HATING asshole instead?

She would puke on you during sex though.

Can't puke on me if I'm behind her.

I like Lalatina's big fat tits, but Aqua would be way more fun.

>Sadomasochistic sex with Lalatina
>Drunken sex with Aqua
>Awkward virgin sex with Megumin

Aqua has a case of Shrodingers pantsu

Aqua Wiz and Eris foursome. Also Yunyun afterwards.

Reddit the post

I want to be Megumin!

none of them

BLAPHEMER

Eris-sama is not to be defiled by the likes of you!

Does Kazuma ever make progress with Eris?

he said he doesn't mind if she does wear pads, so i guess

Does Aqua or anyone else wear a swimsuit later on?

If I can headcanon that Megumin is a closet sadist and would get off on belittling me while I smelled her leggings, then her.

In the web novel they were close to confessing but got cock-blocked by something. Don't remember what the novelfag said.

I thought he gets with Aqua?

Nah, he's waiting for Megumin to get older

megumin

I didn't expect so much Darkness in these episodes.