Are Americans aware that what they call middle-class is lower-class in the rest of the developed world?

Are Americans aware that what they call middle-class is lower-class in the rest of the developed world?

If you are one medical emergency away from financial ruin, you are not middle-class.

When will Europeans learn that what they call immigration policy is not an immigration policy.

If you are fifty meters away from a mosque in every direction you are not in a first world country.

If someone broke into your house with a weapon, what would you do?

>Is OP aware that he's got it backwards?
Our middle class lives like rich yurops.

Who is that in the photo?

and also not white in the rest of the world

kek. i'll spare you the oven.

Cheapskate

In other countries one medical emergency means you'll probably die or be in terrible pain the rest of your life.

>one post
Sage

Some Jews are alright.

Some Goyim are useful

The combined middle class supports the poverty class financially. More than the rich contribute.

You sound like a butthurt Californian hiding behind a meme flag who was somehow under the impression you were middle class and $1.5 million homes are normal. Get fucked and pay your taxes, commie. I hope you die of GRIDS

Not in Europe you tard, which is clearly what the euposting cuck meant.

And he's right by the way. Your McMansion means nothing if you're a paycheck away from getting eaten alive by the banks.

Some Aryans aren't worth the energy bill for the Aryan blood refineries.

Based kike

Eurofags cri every time America is the richest country in the world

As a means to an end, amirite? Apologize for 9/11. You sure gave America a scare that hasn’t gone away. And killed a bunch of innocent insurance and banking employees.

>europoors talkiing about financial ruin
Yeah okay your whole countries are in shit condition and a few years from being in complete financial ruin. I'd take having to pay more for insurance and great medical care then a shitty Eurocrap country that is more likely to collapse any day of the week.

>talks shit about the greatest country on earth
>too much of a coward to show his own flag
Yep. Checks out.

based kike

>Are Americans aware that what they call middle-class is lower-class in the rest of the developed world?
Fucking Eurofag calling the American middle class the lower-class. You fuck, the American middle class has access to more amenities and goods than most upper middle classes in other countries.
>If you are one medical emergency away from financial ruin, you are not middle-class.
You stupid faggot. Don't fucking believe everything you read on the internet. One of the friends of my colleague doesn't have insurance, got shot in his sides (rib-cage fractured and multiple lesions) by a shotgun while hunting with a friend. Got airlifted, was operated on and then presented a bill of $234,000. Said didn't have insurance and the bill given to him was $3,700 plus change.
Don't fucking speak for Americans you fag.

Oy vey
Are you implying that I Yizzik Shlomovitch would be an asset to such a plot.

But I would never do anything to hurt *my banking* Goyim

Into the back of the oven with you, kike.

we love our jews everybody

Sounds like a woman behind the Israeli flag. Time to break the glass you two. Produce those Jewish kids that will topple the evil NWO. Yahiweh needs them now.

Checked

Where have I see this before? This a Morrowind reference? Its been a while.

Most of us in said “middle-class” have health insurance. Take for instance, my son, who tore an ACL.
$32,000.
My deductible/Co-pay was $500.
We’re talking top of his game surgeon.
No some Patel in your EU/Canadian butcher shops you call hospitals.
Guess who’s standard of living is exactly the same as prior to the procedure.
Neck yourself OP.

I like them a lot better when they’re dead. Seriously my favorite jews are dead. Stanley Kubrick and Bobby Fischer

You went too far

We have great Jews. The best. Nobody beats our Jews. Huge jews.

I agree with you user, but just wanted to point out it really isn’t $32k. If you didn’t have insurance it was be less than half of that. If you couldn’t pay it would be far less even still and they would send you the bill and finance it. The actual cost is probably $3000 or less. $32k is what they charge insurance companies because insurance companies make way too much money ripping off not only you but your employer and the medical industry wants their share. I am not advocating socialized healthcare as an answer at all but Israel up there probably would

>i lik payin duh big cumpanies more moneiyy viva america numbah one cuntry in duh wurld !!

You know, I heard that somewhere, and now I’ll be researching it all night.
Good call, A... I forgot about the inflated hospital/insurance wrestling match.
FWIW, that outstanding surgeon really was worth every penny, especially when your 6’5” Junior in high school has D1 letters for football already coming, and a few were contingent on that going well.