Yes

Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_ancestry
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/29/Scotch_irish1346.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

be South
>have shitons of cotton and tobacco fields
>instead of importing indentured servants from Western Europe or pick your own cotton you import millions of niggers
>breed them like fucking crazy
>mix them with poor Whites
>time comes when Yankees want to end slavery and send them back to their countries so that we can become more self reliant and wouldn't have to deal with niggers in the future
>get butthurt and throw a secession fit about muh states rights
>have kikes, octoroons, 1/16,1/32 nigs in the leadership and officer class of Confederacy
>start the Civil War by attacking fort sumter
>get your asses kicked
>call it the northern war of aggression because you're a sore loser
>kill Lincoln before he could send blacks back to Africa
>let the nigger plague spread across the entire country
>living embodiment of the fat, lazy and stupid American sterotype
>living embodiment of the amerimutt meme
>low iq and terrible education system
>widespread Israel loving evangelism
>obese as fuck

Day of the work when?
>inb4 butthurt mogrel didf shills

Yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_ancestry

I really don't get it.

Cultural group, not ethnic. And yes, if you're referring to cultural

>I have no fucking clue what an ethnic groups is.

>The south being the aggressors in the Civil War
Opinion dismissed

I'd say ethnic. They emerged as a distinct group before even some modern European ethnic groups.

No. Sure they're culturally distinct from America as a whole, but so are any other group of states you can name. That's just a consequence of America's size and history. But ethnically? Give me a break. They're just as Anglo as 95% of all other non-G*rman White Americans

Not really.

In Virginia the Southerners are more pure English.
In the Appalachians, they are mot Scots-Irish with a little bit of English and Indian.
And then the more west you go from Virginia and the Carolinas, the more you will find people with a mix of Irish and Scots-Irish, and the occasional German.
People in South Louisiana are Cajun French.
Native Texas, NW Arkansas, and Oklahomans are the same as other Southerners but they have some more Injun blood.
This is not even mentioning the fact that some have traces of African ancestry.
There are too many ethnicities to account for.

Do you? When a group marries in long enough and develops over time they become a distinct ethnic group.

This is absolutely true. But I would compare this to the idea of "White British" as an ethnic designation.

My fathers parents last names share nearly identical histories in America. England to the Southern East Coast in the 17th/18th century. Down to Georgia, then west through Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas. Then down to South/Central Texas. They both even married Injuns at some point.

>Celtic British
That's not what "Celtic" means you ignorant nigger.

Reminder:
Southern Pride goes back to the (((Rothschild))) trying to break up America, fearing Greenbacks, to install a Central Bank.

Jews also ran the slave trade.

Then I would ask if you consider Quebecois as a distinct ethnic group or if you see them as just ethnically French. Same deal. I'd argue the Quebecois are distinct but if you would argue they're just French I could understand your point

>Southern Pride goes back to the (((Rothschild))) trying to break up America, fearing Greenbacks, to install a Central Bank.
people unironically believe this.
"Southern Pride" is state pride you fucking idiot. If you think that came about in the 1860s you know nothing of your countries history and need to go the fuck back.

Are you fucking autistic? "Celtic British" is a common term. It refers to Scottish, Welsh, Cornish etc. peoples

I would have thought they would be a mix of French and Anglo, but yes, they are basically French. I consider South Louisiana also French, but most of America is mostly Anglo.

>"Southern Pride" is state pride you fucking idiot. If you think that came about in the 1860s
Bullshit. Southern Pride is an anti-Republic Rothschild invention.

Your entire Confederacy was based on the Jewish slave trade and (((Central Banks)))
>Are you fucking autistic? "Celtic British" is a common term.
Common for ignorant faggots because Christianity destroyed our history. Educate yourself nigger.

Yup, confirmed autistic

Oh, Pagan cuck. Y'all need to wear badges so the rest of us know to ignore you

This. There should just be an IP filter for Varg-tier pagan cucks

>virginians
>english
>not scottish
thou fool

"Anglo-Canadians" are also very Scottish. My own family originates in the Aberdeen area of Scotland and from County Antrim in NI and my uncle was in the Orange Order here in Canada. Modern Canadians are really detached from any ideas of British culture but surnames like McKay or MacDonald are super common

lazy copypasta that ignores reality

Found the D&C kike. The South has one Jew in government so you pretend he was running the show.

Meanwhile ignoring that Abraham Lincoln was supported by Jews and to this day is consistently voted the most popular American president by Jews. He was arguable a Jew himself.

Dumb kike poster.

The Scots-Irish parts are Appalachia. The rest is English. Dozens and dozens of branches of my family came from England and settled in Virginia.

Wrong, the Scotch-Irish are all over the coastal south, all over in general really.
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/29/Scotch_irish1346.gif

Scots-Irish (or maybe just Scottish but not from Ulster?) names appear to be very common all over the South. Looking up the most common surnames in states like Georgia and Alabama brings up names like Campbell which sounds really Scots-Irish

Reality is that a third of you are niggers in denial

your bad at this, it's laughable really.

According to Albion's Seed, there are four Anglo-American groups: Puritans, Quakers, Cavaliers, and Scott-Irish. The Cavaliers have mostly died off, but they were the ones who mostly owned the plantations in the South. Most white southerners today are probably Scott-Irish, or of some non-Anglo stock, like the French in Louisiana.

If you read Albion’s Seed: 4 British Folkways in America you’ll understand that the Southern culture is a transplant from the northern border border regions of England - Scotch Irish

It’s very different from other parts of America, but it was different from day one due to the people who settled there, and the outlook and culture they brought with them from the British isles

If am I lying, coon?

>The Cavaliers have mostly died off
>Most white southerners today are probably Scott-Irish
Explain.

Southern culture is a mix of Scots-Irish (not Scotch) and Cavalier.

Scot-irish is one of the most common ancestries around the south easily.

The South is literally all English and Scots-Irish. That would, uh, make sense

you might want to put that vodka down for at least 5 seconds then maybe you could type out what your trying to say a little bit better.

can confirm, yup.

>but they were the ones who mostly owned the plantations in the South.
Bullshit. Jews mostly owned the plantations.

>southerners were for central banks
>meanwhile, classic southerner Andrew Jackson is known for destroying Jewish institutions
retarded

Actually this isn’t true at all. America wasn’t like South America... the races were kept separate and any product of mixing was pretty strictly classified as black. It was a racially rigid place.

The whites are a mix of European ethnicities, and there is a racial mix, but the Europeans have been european almost exclusively up until recently

Mixed marriages were literally illegal in parts of the US up till the 60s... and non-white immigration was outlawed.

That is changing now, but blacks and whites have been separate peoples for the most part... in their private lives anyway.

A lot of the ‘le 56%’ stuff is all about recent Mexican immigrants... and those who feel Southern Europeans (and Slavs) are ‘real’ whites

>America wasn’t like South America... the races were kept separate and any product of mixing was pretty strictly classified as black
That's false. Southerners actually opposed Jim crow laws because they had so many 1/4 nigger chilluns

In Louisiana and South Carolina it actually has been going on. Look up the mayor of New Orleans, Mitch Landrieu. Notice anything suspect about him?

Nigger what? There were massive amounts of protesting, lynchings, and ass beatings soles out to niggers and their white supporters for almost 250 years. Only at the end of a gun did Southerners and Whites as a white finally stop.

Christmas Greetings from Ulster, brother.