3x3

3x3, post em.
roast me

3/6

Could someone remind me of the point of these threads?

Where else am I supposed to get my ego stroked?

circle jerking

What's middle left?
Also your taste is shockingly close to mine.

>the point of these threads
For the banter, and aesthetics.

Congratulations! Your taste is shockingly generic.

>your taste is shockingly close to mine.
should we get married?

The last thread died after I hit the hay so I never got to see what I rated. check out my inferior mspaint skills

;_;

I don't know if you could call cat soup generic, user.

Wow, how nice, 1 (probably 2 with oniisama) out of nine. That's surely a passing grade.

nice picks dezaki

what SHOULD we be watching then user?
genuinely curious

>What's middle left?
Oniisama e.

Preferably works of art.

why the fuck aren't you people rating?

lol

To expose the shit taste pretentious losers.

>works of art
>K-On
top BAIT.

HAHAHAHA
(This is the sound of me laughing)

I don't know what to say when I can only recognize 1/3 of the shows in someone's post

did she died?

Yikes! I recommend watching more anime, user.

Yes

This movie depressed me. My only problem with it was the stereotypical manager comes to house to recruit the MC for acting but the parents are too buttflustered to accept.

What if I recognize almost all of them, but can't rate them because I haven't watched most of them?

I'd still recommend watching more anime, because obviously you don't have enough information to formulate basic opinions.

the rating system is number liked/number seen

so if you've only seen 2 out of nine shows but you liked them both, you'd do 2/2

also Sup Forums is really terrible about it, but to facilitate discussion as opposed to just dick waving, you should really specify what you liked and disliked. on Sup Forums people do +album they liked, -album they disliked

>Sup Forums people do +album they liked, -album they disliked
>Sup Forums
I don't think Sup Forums is at the same pretentious level as Sup Forums, I dunno if it'd work.

@dezaki, that user isn't me btw.

I mean, I know that, it's just that I feel stupid rating out of two or three for every grid. Specially when I post my own, because then people would inevitably be biased against me because my ratings show that I haven't watched a lot of the shows that are frequently posted here.

Well it's simple then user. You have two choices:

A. Stop being a wimp
B. Stop posting in these threads

Easy right!

Right.

sorry dezaki but i'm never revealing myself. i dont want people to know i go on this site.

oh that's no big deal. people have different tastes user

but you're already doing that when you're rating each other, you're just not specifying what you liked and disliked

this is an anonymous imageboard.

the point is hipsterism

I wouldn't necessarily call the movie depressing. it definitely has some sad moments, but is ultimately conveys a hopeful and positive message.

On a somewhat related note, I feel like Only Yesterday is the centerpiece in a trilogy of Ghibli's "realist" movies that came out from 1991-1993. Only Yesterday, Ocean Waves, and Porco Rosso (to a somewhat lesser extent) are all films that focus more on people than fantasy. I'm really glad they're getting more attention lately thanks to re-releases.

Ocean Waves was not so good. Porco and Only Yesterday are great though.

I need to watch more animu

6/7
5/5
3/5
3/7
5/5
8/9

6/6
4/4
4/4
6/6
3/3

7/7
2/2
6/6

Feels like a good day for a circlejerk.

I think it would make sense if people recommended anime based on other people's mosaics but then again this is Sup Forums

7/7
4/4
3/4
4/4
2/2
2/3
6/7
4/5
5/7
4/6

ITT: faggots who use hard-to-recognise images from shows because they are pretentious cunts

>K-On
>not a work of art

Sad!

Every day is a good day for a circlejerk.

best chart comming through

3/3
2/5
3/4
5/6
4/4
3/4
4/4

Way too many instances of me only having watched 4 shows from people's lists.

I guess I'll join, though I've already posted this 3x3 a few times

Is the one with the moon death note? (Why do Sup Forums posters always choose the worst images and then expect others to rate them?)
4/6
-GL, FMA
+HxH, NHK, Mushishi (?), Death Note (?)

1/4 I don't really like futuristic stuff, except for
+ Akira

1/3
I should watch more anime
1/4
1/2
what in the world are these and why do I get the feeling from your post that these are artsy looking but meaningless anime?
2/3
3/5
2/2
1/2
1/2 and lower jpeg quality when compressing them
2/2 list please
4/5
1/1

>list please
from left to right, top to bottom
gunslinger girl, tatami galaxy, aria, shinsekai yori, rose of versailles, terra e..., eva, gunbuster, monster.
also 5/6

5/9
2/moe
4/8
4/8
5/9

why would you have oniisama and not BARA WA BARA WA

3/3
2/2
8/9
2/3
2/2