US tax reform breaks global rules EU says

Did you think those amerimutt memes were funny yuropoors? Did you search your folders for 20 minutes for that perfect Amerigoblin meme to BTFO that one poster?

Well who's laughing now faggots
dw.com/en/us-tax-reform-breaks-global-rules-eu-says/a-41862318

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/21/passage-of-the-tax-bill-turns-trumps-america-first-seeds-into-maganomic-sprouts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's fucking glorious every time the EU get butthurt.

(((EU)))
They can go fuck themselves.

a chip off the ol' block

They already have. It will be glorious to see their disastrous economic idealistic policies fail and fuck them in their collective asses. I'm only sorry for the people who have do endure their treason.

"The EU finance ministers said that: "Preventing base erosion is an important goal," but "the provision appears to have the potential of being extremely harmful for the international banking and insurance business, as cross-border intra-group financial transactions would be treated as non-deductible and subject to a 10 percent tax. This may … harmfully distort international financial markets.""

So EU kikes are worried we might hurt their kike business? Fuck off, kike.

>global rules

Who the fuck do the EU even think they are? I hope Trump tells them to go fuck themselves, god knows our politicians wouldn't dare.

Jesus Christ it's glorious.

This. Rule of thumb since Trump's victories is: If the entire planet's (((media))) is against it, yet offer zero explanation as to why, then you know it's a good thing

(((bank and insurance))) butts status:
[x] Blasted
[] Not blasted

>I don't think you about at all
>you are irrelevant
>Europe are cucks
EU criticizes something about the USA
>HOW CAN THEY DO THIS?
>THIS MEANS WAR
>WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?
>THIS IS AN ACT OF AGGRESSION!

Never change Americans. Never change.

And we will shut their globalist lying mouth

>Another buttblasted krautposter

Fucking relax your anus, hans. It'll tear if you don't :^)

kek'd and checked.

Good thing I dont live in Europe. Why would America care about EU rules?

i wont bother pointing out that all the posts are laughing at you because you already knew that which is why you're so pissed off

Fuck the (((EU))) and (((UN))) Niggers.

EUROPOORS BOUT TO GET EUROPOORER HAHAHAHAHAHA

It hasn't even been one year guys, imagine.

You think you can out-mongrel us with you bastard cuban dictator? I don't think so...

Hahahahahaha like we care what these clowns think.

America First, baby.

>Amerigoblin buttblasted so hard he needs to start a thread about it
>So anallyflustered by Amerimutt memes that he needs to claim his Bresident giving tax breaks to super rick kikes is some sort of victory
I'm laughing so hard Amerimutt

The EU commies are cornered and they think Trump gives two fucks what they have to say... Will Trump end up God Emperor of the entire world now?

literally everyone is getting ther taxes lowered, mouth breather

>EU
>Telling the US we can't have tax reform
The UK sure is lucky they'll be living the ultimate cuckfest that is the EU.

The rich kikes rule the government, dumbass. Giving them less money is good, now pay your BBC license like a good lad, Clive

>extremely harmful for the international banking and insurance business

My body is ready.

I thought the point of the EU was so that you could play billy big bollocks on the "world stage" and not be bullied around? How's that working out? America can unilaterally piss all over your rules and all the EU can do about it is write a concerned letter.

we dont give a fuck what the EU has to say to us here in America.

>implying the christ cucks around here actually believe in the Crusades anymore
They're too busy shitting up any pagan thread and proving the christian mind virus meme is real. Hop on over to 8ch's /christian/ and it's gone from Templarping to full on turn the other cheek passive acceptance. I miss the Templarping.

>EU is authoritarian, meddling and corrupt
very new information here, this might just be a happening!

Oh no, those poor ((international bankers))! What a bad goy, er government! Literally the Holocaust all over again!

Against the rules for us not to have the higest rates in the world? scared to compete on a level playing field.

Also, KEK

Oy vey, you can't do this Goyim, the... the global rules say so!

Lol exactly. Why would anyone care what they think in Europe. They can't even spell color right.

Not soon enough, mate.

fuck the EU's global rules. Murka fuck yeah!

>wahhh America is breaking the (((global rules)))
The EU was a mistake.

And importing tons of terrorists and mainly blacks into the EU doesn't break rules? Forcing diversification through media like there's no tomorrow.

>being extremely harmful for the international banking and insurance business

And I'm supposed to be upset about this because???

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/21/passage-of-the-tax-bill-turns-trumps-america-first-seeds-into-maganomic-sprouts/

>pissing off eurofags

Fuck the crowned heads of Europe.

The absolute state of the EU.

Their argument is that it will drive business away from their countries. Hahaha they got literally btfo.

>tfw ywn hatefuck Rachel Maddow and force her to bear and birth your seed