Owning a Hous with a HOA. Getting Cucked

Is owning a house in a HOA neighborhood getting cucked. Is an HOA neighborhood really just another ghetto. Why is this old lady yelling at me about my lawn?

Other urls found in this thread:

internations.org/germany-expats/guide/29463-housing-accommodation/german-utilities-16024
chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-perspec-neighbors-rand-paul-1114-20171113-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOA's are okay, they just get a bad rap because the only ones you hear about are the one's with bad leadership/governance. An HAO keeps the value of your property up by ensuring that it remains in a good neighborhood. It prevents people from having trash all over their lawns or letting their siding etc. fall into disrepair and look like shit.

A well moderated ghetto, if you would.

Is it true that Americans need to pay a monthly bill just for owning the house even when you fully bought it with the land?

Not only do you have to pay them for your fully owned ;and. They can take your house and sell it.

its not bad when its just nice white people. when they import spics, poos, and gooks like they did in SoCal then it goes to shit.

It's pretty simple, user. They have covenants that they feel will maintain property values. If you agree and live with them, buy. If not, keep looking.

Who the fuck takes it away? You are the one owning it, because you bought it. They can cut your wate/energy delivery for not paying bills but that? Wtf i thought you were free and shit.

Do you not have property taxes in Deutschistan?

HOAs are better than city governments
only property owners should vote

*If you agree and can live with them

And they can rape your kids and get away with it!!!

>Is it true that Americans need to pay a monthly bill just for owning the house even when you fully bought it with the land?
They are called property taxes, and they are not monthly. Most are biannual. For instance, I pay approximately $3600 burger bucks in July and December to the county where my house is sited.

Ultimately, I think they can sue you for breach of contract. That said, nobody forces you to buy in a neighborhood w/HOA.

>Who the fuck takes it away? You are the one owning it, because you bought it. They can cut your wate/energy delivery for not paying bills but that? Wtf i thought you were free and shit.
The local government seizes. It then goes to auction with a reserve price equal to the back taxes due.

HOAs are a godsend if you own a house to rent out or if you want some influence in maintaining the property values of your investment.

>HOAs are better than city governments
You have to deal with both at once.

HOA are proof that people will go to insane lengths to avoid living with niggers

Yes HOA's are fucking terrible. Even the "good" ones. They are usually managed by Real Estate organizations, which want to control how you live in your house to make it easier for them to sell it when you eventually leave. They have rules for everything including what you can do on the interior of your house.

Ok but if we are getting rid of one it should be city governments

>no niggers
>clean yards
>decent people
>people have meetings about what needs to be repaired on the street

how is this anything like a ghetto, leaf?

Why not skip the bitching and just live past city limits, brainlet.

>live past city limits, brainlet.
And start an HOA if you want some form of government/public amenities

live in neighborhood with no HOA. there are 3 houses on my street with shitty trashy families who let aggressive dogs run around outside barking and getting into everyones shit. it's disgusting.

on the bright side, no hassle to get solar panels.

>HOA's are okay, they just get a bad rap because the only ones you hear about are the one's with bad leadership/governance.
I guess the 98% of bad HOAs are giving the well-governed 2% a bad name.

>An HAO keeps the value of your property up by ensuring that it remains in a good neighborhood. It prevents people from having trash all over their lawns or letting their siding etc. fall into disrepair and look like shit.
In theory maybe, but in not in our neighborhood. The HOA little old ladies fell for a sale pitch by a scam water utility. Now instead of buying our water directly from the county like we did before, we pay this third party parasite meter system twice as much.

The HOA also kept hounding my neighbor for having an unregistered guest (his girlfriend) staying overnight. They racked him up with $3000 in bogus fees so he bailed on his mortgage. Now an investor bought the property in foreclosure, and he's suing the HOA. We all have to pay a $900 assessment for the legal fees and his jury award.

Then the President make unfounded accusations against the Treasurer, another lawsuit, no fucking clue how much this one is going to cost us.

We now have 8 units out of 66 that are empty. So the HOA raised OUR maintenance fees to cover the difference.

Not one single good thing has come from our condo HOA in the past 5 years.

>guest (his girlfriend) staying overnight.
Good
Fornicators should be exiled out of decent neighborhoods

The old lady is yelling at you about your lawn because you're a cuck who doesn't assert himself or maintain a position of respect and authority in your community.

CIDs and HOAs are the bottom-up method to retake America. One step from propertarian communities.
All you have to do is stop letting liberal, middle-aged suburban women dominate them.

Good man.

>Predesignated copy/pasta housing with no individuality and a set layout
I'm not well-versed in american ghetto's(assuming just shitty parts of town and apartment buildings)... but the ghettos where I live are basically just OP's pic with each "house" condensed into 2-floor apartments with parking lots relegated to either entrance for convenience. Comes with lawncare via city workers and and general maintanence.

Then again... this is a mostly white city and the ghettos are filled with poor white people(because unemployment rate), so I guess the city is perfectly willing to send workers and have decent support/design in mind. You know, since they aren't inherently unsafe shitholes.

Who the fuck would pay to live under even more cuck rules?

Not always. My HOA has a provision requiring a married couple, minimum height and minimum dick size, so I get the live in a neighborhood knowing I'm among all people where the guy is 6'2"+ with an 8+ inch cock and the girl has at least a C cup and isn't over 120lbs. Also they don't allow niggers

In some small-medium sized towns if you want to buy any decent house you’ll be dealing with one. Even communities that are out in the fucking boonies have them sometimes.

Arw you in Brighton ?

its Agenda 21 conditioning

paint your mailbox the wrong color and they can take your house from you.

>Wtf i thought you were free and shit.
we are.. HOA residents sign away those rights like sheep.

Naw hoas are trash when you have busy body stay at home moms who want to control what goes on in their neighbors backyard.

Had a friend that sold his house from an hoa neighborhood because they wouldnt let him grill/smoke. A covenant they amended after he bought the house. Basically they got votes by pushing that a kid who has asthma would benefit.

Then lady told on him because he was planting bare root fruit trees. The covenant had a retarded rule that no trees or shrubs taller that 1' or shorter that 10' could be planted. This basically forbids every fruit treel buying a full grown 10' fruit tree would be prohibitively expensive and they dont sell fruit trees under 2'.

it's not a simple "they take your shit"

but the end result is the same after you've been sued into bankruptcy (or close enough that you're forced to sell)

see

tell the HOA to piss off its your land or forever be cucked by them.

I did. It is insane though. Most of the time they leave me alone. Then if a neighbor wants to sell his house, they go bullshit on you. A friend of mone was yelled at because he had a basketball hoop in his driveway. Sometime they go in your backyard when your away and find shit. The reason I call it a ghetto is that some if these neighborhoods are so uniform in appearance, (some of them are the exact house) it is like an expensive housing project.

>expensive housing project
That's what makes it not a ghetto, the point of a ghetto is to be somewhere shit that you shove away people you don't want around the rest of the city.
And usually those people are being shoved away because they don't know how to take care of things or function in civilized society, and their new homes end up reflecting that.

St. Petersburg. I understand the HOA just told a 45-year old disabled veteran who bought a unit that he can't move in because it's a 55+ community. Another lawsuit in the pipe.

They think I'm 55 because I have platinum blond hair (Nord) but I'm only 40.

These HOA neighborhoods sound like nightmares.

I did get a letter for blasting flight of the valkyries while flying the NAZI flag. The nerve of these people!

I dunno desu I love my HOA, they make lazy slops keep their yard looking decent.

WTF how cucked do you have to be to own a property and not be able to fuck your GF every night on it? I'd rather live in my redneck mind your own fucking business neighborhood.

It really depends. The HOA's is meant to, in part, keep property values up by keeping people from trashing their own house. They often also provide services like a central pool or park with upkeep.

Some HOA's can be really understanding, and totally fine. But all it takes is a change in management or majority opinion and suddenly you can't leave your garage door open while doing yard work, can't hang a flag above your front door, and have to get approval to trim your hedges a certain height.

And, of course, there's no way out except for the HOA to let your house go, so if things do get bad there's nothing you can do except move.

Tfw just bought first house. In detroit, no one on the block gives a fuck what you do, but all look out for each other.

>buying a house
oh wow user that's gr-
>in detroit
nigger

If you own a HOA house you literally own nothing.
Property is property is property.
Nobody has a right to tell their fellow citizens what they will or can do with their property.
>Please mr association president, can you let me paint my house a certain color? I will even let you fuck my wife for the exception.
Fuck off with that gay shit nigga.
I will paint my house black and put burning crosses on my own lawn and nobody can tell me shit about it.

Jesus CHRIST what hell hole do you live in? I complain about my neighborhood requiring permits for building a shed. Unregistered guest? What the fuck

>knock knock
"Hello?"
>Good afternoon, user. Do you have a burn permit for those crosses out there?
"N-no..."
>Put your hands behind your head and turn around for me, please.

it depends. My parents moved to a tiny place on the east coast and they are apart of a HOA but there's literally 14 houses on the street and pretty much the only reason they have a HOA is so everyone chips in to pay a plow guy in winter and maybe fix the road

The rules of the HOA though, are not hard to keep up. No trash, keep up paint, etc. Because we have so many niggers in America, and it's illegal to discriminate against them since the 60s, HOAs keep the nigs out of your neighborhood with simple rules.

More like:
>Do you have a burn permit for those crosses out there?
>"Nah, fuck off cunt."
>"Put your hand behind your hea-.."
>The HOA representatives eyes glaze over as I unzip my 9 inch dick.
>"Is this the permit you require?"

Check out the situation in the UK (and some other EU countries) where the property is "leasehold" rather than "freehold". Freehold means you own the land. Most places leasehold and you need to renew the lease hold periodically. This is on top of council tax and other expenses for a place.

You need a burn permit from the gubmint, not HOAs, that's what I was saying.
If being told what to do with property means you don't own it, then you literally own nothing regardless if it's under HOA or not.

HOA at least keeps niggers with loads of crack money or record deals from moving into nice neighborhoods, trashing them, and leaving.

>fuck the landlord i will be free after buying my house
>getting cucked by the credit jew and the HOA

Why we still call America the land of the free? How the fuck did you let HOAs have any power?

If you live in an HOA subdivision you are super cucked.
>Don't pay taxes, government takes your house
>Don't pay HOA, HOA can force you to sell house
Fucking search it, they can foreclose on the house for failure to pay. Because the HOA works as a trust fund. They bought the land, they developed the houses, and at the end of the day the HOA determines who lives there and who doesn't. Because it is still their land.

>b-but m-muh HOA covers roofing insurance
The cost of your monthly HOA over the 15 years it takes for your roof or siding to even be considered needing replacing (it will still be another 5-10 years before it has to be replaced) would easily replace all of the roofs and sidings. You're literally just giving them money for the sake of giving them money.
In a lot of areas you still have to mow your own lawn and yearly taxes pay for all garbage pickups with or without the HOA.
>b-but muh community center and swimming pool/playground
You mean the one that statistically gets used by less than half the HOA payers?
The community center rarely gets used.
The pool, the most commonly used area. Is used only a very short amount of months and requires little to no cost for upkeep.

>little old ladies
Sounds to me like they're your problem.

>paying property tax is somehow fundamentally different.

Thats the reason why i live in a trailer with 5 acres, if i wanna piss out my front door, i can.

internations.org/germany-expats/guide/29463-housing-accommodation/german-utilities-16024

Hausgeld, or a housing cooperative. how is this news to you

so youre that faggot who calls up inspectors. i almost felt guilty throwing finishing nails under that guy's tires

??? finishing nails won't stand on their heads though.

Some HOAs are runs by the Gestapo though. If you’re a nazi, you might like it when they’re beating down your door with attorneys and thousand dollar fines because the light in your mailbox is out. If you’re more of a libertarian type that would prefer an HOA to mind their own fucking business then you need to be careful. Interview people who live in the neighborhood to make sure the HOA isn’t a bunch of communists. Especially if you’re in Florida.

i like your naivety. nah man, you physically place the nail barely within the thread. if i saw a bunch of a shit lying aorund my tires, id inspect the area first

This. HOA's are a scam. I'll never buy a house governed by one

and there are better ways of removing shitty neighbors, most of which involve small claims court, a camera, and a notepad. tort law is a bitch

Rand Paul had issues with his HOA

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-perspec-neighbors-rand-paul-1114-20171113-story.html

If I show you my neighborhood will pollacks promise not to doxx me pls

I'm an old fag and built my current home back in 2006, we have a "nazi" HOA.

After living somewhere that didn't have one, it's fucking awesome.

No cars parked in the streets everywhere, no garbage cans out by the sidewalk, no dog shit on the sidewalks, etc

All the houses looks aesthetic as fuck with no weird colors or landscaping.

HOAs in a upper middle class neighborhood are must haves.

hows your 37 sq ft front yard?

Yeah I have one and it was great until my neighbor that moved like 2 years ago started hating me.
That fucker would call them every day to report me for anything many times making shit up.
I wanted to fucking kill them.

Got just under an acre lot, so it's good thanks.

HOA's are not some talisman that magically wards off niggers. Good school district=high property values. Bad school district=low property values. All they do is enforce conformity. Something people in truly nice neighborhoods wouldn't tolerate for a minute. No one wants to waste their time by getting involved except for the worst kind of pathetic power tripping busybodies, so all you have done is invite a fourth layer of government into your life to tell you how to enjoy your property.

yeah pretty much this. you can circumvent the hoa with other means. as an extreme, theres the scotch 80 in generally a bad area in vegas. surprisingly wealthy and old money, plus politicians and high ranking cops. it used to be easier to find police residences in city directories, but you have to really look nowadays after a few cops got assassinated

.t renter that loves to give away money

>can't hang a flag above your front door,
Isn't that as legal as telling you that you can't have guns in your house? (ie: try it and get shot?)

I remember reading about how a ton of ham radio cunts would build a stealth antenna inside a flagpole and stick it in the middle of their front yard because HOAs were hostile to antennas but couldn't say shit about some patriot wanting to fly the flag in his yard