This is a Swedish prison

This is a Swedish prison.

In Sweden, we treat our prisoners like human beings, not like criminals.

Why can't America rehabilitate their prisoners instead of treating them like animals.

The recidivism rate in the lowest in the world while America is the highest.

Niggers

Exactly this. You can't change the genetic behavior of these "people". Also, Mexicans to an extent when raised in Nigger culture.

An American prison offers far superior accommodations and food to anything a nigger could provide for himself left to his own devices.

You can't be kangz in jail though

kek. just wait until you fill that place up with your new niggers and we'll see how nice it is.

>we treat our prisoners like human beings, not like criminals
>not like criminals
what the fuck are you talking about

>In Sweden, many of the criminals are white.
>In Sweden, we treat them like humans.
>In Sweden, we have a low recidivism rate.

Well, 2 and 3 follows 1. it's not the same situation. We are not dealing with humans.

In America most of our prisoners are niggers, hence the need to treat them like animals.

We should get rid of all crimes that don't violate the NAP make castle doctrine nation wide and lock up everyone who escapes the bullet for life.

you're grow out this phase once you hit 18, don't worry kiddo

Because our criminals aren't human beings.

Most of the population of our prisons are closer to animals than humans. They're more like zoos.

Sadly this is probably true. Prison life is better deal than out there. At least they get 3 meals and a cot everyday.

Of course your cucked country does that Ahmed, you also let Mohammed fuck your wife because you`re such generous people huh

1. S W E D E N

2. Our prisons are on average 70% shitskin. They can't be rehabilitated.

>Violate the law
>Be rewarded for it
Do they think this will work?

not for long

Look at all these butthurt retards that don’t realize Sweden’s incarcerated population is already ~40% “diverse”, and Sweden still has better recidivism rates than us.

With almost every type of criminal except pedophiles, that is. Turns out kiddie diddlers should probably just be castrated.

>shoes on indoors
>shoes on the bed

Gross. He belongs there.

fpbp.
Nigs go to prison all the time, multiple times while our prisons are horrible shitholes. If our prisons looked like this, they would NEVER leave because it's better than their life outside of prison.

It will take 10 years. Right now the Swedes don't arrest Muhammed because that would be racist. But in about 5 years they'll have too. Muhammed will discover that Swedish prison is super comfy, and advise all his friends to join him. And try to join him they will. Giving Sweden 2028 an extra violent flavor

>we treat our prisoners like human beings
implying that niggers are human beings

> We don't treat our criminals like criminals
> Swede
> EU flag
No surprises here

This.
Europeans: You are the most pompus group of arrogant idiot savants I've ever seen
We try to warn you about how awful niggers are and you don't listen. Enjoy living under a police state in 30 years just as we do.

Imagine what that "prison cell" would like like if no shirt, tattoos everywhere, throwing up gang signs for the camera Jamall LaTrell Smith was accommodating it

Nice D&C attempt, kike.

I unironically agree OP
Are we rehabilitating them or not?
If not, why release them back into the public?
It seems like in US prisoners leave worse than they arrived, and its all tremendously expensive

look like*

You are not wrong, OP, but sadly, Merica has too many spics and niggers that won't change no matter what.

Please teach me how to be more like you leaf.

just wait until you have to fill them with niggers and shitskins. fuck they'll come to your country with the hopes of getting thrown in jail

The point is too not want to go back to prison.
Not take advamtage of the system for room & board.

I be cozy in that little dorm room.

Get the guitar going and cut a jailhouse album... do some thinking, knit Swedish lopi sweaters with the other inmates.

It’d be a nice quiet life.

I though after 2015 he was shifting back to a white male cabinet.

most states are bigger then your cuck shed of nation. how could even try to compare then two?

For a start, I don't trust Sweden and recent events have confirmed my opinion
Second, Germany for years was touted as the greatest with regard to recycling. Until Green Peace or someone hung around at night and flimed dozens of German trucks sneaking all the alleged recycled trash and dumping inside the borders of some cucked country. I feel the same about Sweden telling us how great their prison system is. Just don't trust them

>Why can't Americans do X like stable ethnostate Y?
Because we have non-whites.

Because niggers and spics can't be rehabilitated.

Document that leaked on here say it's 50% and its about first-wave. Second gen born in Sweden are not accounted for, and are applied as swedes in the statistics.